Prologue i: A Guide to EXO Planet

Second To None
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Welcome, to EXO Planet. A place where happiness, peace, and virtue rule.

Lies.

Today, we present to you a guide to your stay at EXO Planet.

Stop it.

EXO Planet, on its 2014 years of existence, has proved to be one of the best planets in the whole universe.

You have got to be kidding. Never have I experienced so-called smiles in this wretched piece of land.

This will be your guide to EXO Planet.

 

 

i. The Tree of Life

 

When the skies and the grounds were one, the gods, with their white forces, nurtured the Tree of Life. The black forces created the evil that coveted the heart of the Tree of Life, and the heart slowly grew dry. The gods, to protect the heart, divided the Tree of Life in two; half for the white forces and the other for the black forces. This has kept EXO Planet in balance for the years. The magestic Tree of Life, that symbolizes exuberance and vigor, stands in the heart of this wonderful land. And bears the Fruit of Hope.

 

ii. The Fruit of Hope

 

The white forces, because of their care, had mended the broken half of the Tree of Life that the black forces had abandoned. Because the Tree of Life cannot be connected once again, the white forces made the Tree of Life bear the Fruit of Hope. The Fruit of Hope that falls every millenia, is a symbol of renewal and acceptance. The fruit is so precious that the gods had sent a mystic wolf to take care of the fruits that fall.

 

iii. The Mystic Wolf

 

A symbol of strength and justice, the Mystic Wolf is the protector sent by the gods to prevent intruders from taking the sacred Fruit of Hope. The Mystic Wolf has been rumored to have extraordinary powers that can be used in offense and defense on anyone that tries to come near.

 

iv. Units

 

Located on the edges of the flat planet, two units stand side by side in every side of the hexagon-shaped planet. Units are named after the Twelve Months of Existence. Namely: leden, unor, brezen, duben, kveten, cerven, cervenec, srpen, zari, rijen, listopad, and prosinec. When people reach the Second Year of Existence, they are named "Pearls". Pearls are transported to respective units, following their Month of Existence.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter