o30

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun- Oh my god, are you okay?" 

 

Sehun was burrying his face between his palm, your eyes simply widen in shocked when you noticed some blood on his right fist. His eyes got softened when he felt your gentle touches, he watched how you took his bleeding fist and pat it gently with your handkerchief. "What happened to you? Did you hurt yourself?" Instead of giving an answer, Sehun's lips curled up into a gentle smile, he then slowly leaning forward to rest his head on your shoulder, resting his forehead. With a sigh, your hand landed on the back of his head, caressing it softly then giving it a gentle massage down to his neck. You could feel how tense his muscle was, he even let out a shaky sigh as he enjoyed the massage you gave to his sore neck. "Such a big baby." A soft chuckle escaped your lips along with his shaky breath, Sehun was chuckling through his breath. "What happened, Sehun? Aren't you going to tell me?" 

 

You noticed how his muscle suddenly got tense again everytime you asked him about what happened and you're worried about him, "It's alright, you don't have to force yourself, Sehun." He nodded his head a little, burrying his face deeper into your embrace. While caressing Sehun's back, your eyes caught a sight of a kid enjoying his ice cream happily. "Hey, wanna get some ice cream?" Your sudden words make Sehun pulled away softly only to stared at you with his confused look, his lips was twitching trying to held back his laughter, "Seriously?" He finally said something, his voice sounds really hoarse and his brows knitted as he talk. His throat must have been really dry, you thought. "Yes, nothing's wrong with ice cream right?" You rolled your eyes playfully, feeling a little bit relieved over Sehun's reaction.

 

Both of you decided to get some ice creams from the hospital's cafetaria, since the two of you still need to stay alert over Eyoung's condition. While you were busy choosing which flavor you should get, you almost forgot about Sehun until he leaned closer and hovered over your back. His long arm also reached for the ice creams inside the ice cream box, his bare chest touched your back. You turned your he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter