o23

The Lost Tinkerbell ( SEQUEL of : The Unspoken Words )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, Korea

1:34 P.M.

 

 

 

“Come in.” Luhan said while he’s busy checking his patient’s document. The stethoscope is hanging around his neck along with his nametag on his left side of his white coat.

 

Dr. Lu Han, that’s what it said.

 

The person who knocked the door earlier came in with a yellow map on his hand which caught Luhan’s attention. “Did you get it?” Luhan asked Yixing.

 

“Yeah. You’re lucky this doctor is one of my friend, Lu.” Yixing put the yellow map on Luhan’s table then he sit on the patient chair across Luhan’s resting his sore back for a while. “Lucky me, I guess.” Luhan mumbled while holding the yellow map.

 

It is just a freaking map but just by staring at it, it makes Luhan wanted to kill himself. His heart beats so fast, or maybe too fast that it’s kinda hard for him to take a deep breath at that time.

 

“So apparently, your wife-“ Yixing stopped and cleared his throat, “Sorry, I mean your ex-wife secretly went for a check up to Youngnam Hospital and she coincidentally met my friend who’s working as a gynecologist doctor.”  He explains.

 

Luhan was about to opened the map on his hand but he then put it back on his table, he groaned while grabbing his own hair, “Why didn’t she tell me? Gosh-“

 

“Your relationship aren’t in a good condition that time, Luhan. Maybe she’s just afraid.”

 

“Afraid of what? It’s not like I will kill her or-“ Luhan paused, “Or—“ Luhan tried to finish what he wanted to say, “Our baby..” He whispered weakly.

 

Yixing smiled, revealing his beautiful dimple before he got up and walked closer to Luhan. He gave his best friend a gentle squeeze on the shoulder along with a soft pat on the back. “When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us, Lu.”

 

“I know you’re a smartass but stop using quotes on me, Yixing. It’s killing me.” Luhan’s words make Yixing broke into another small laughter. Meanwhile Luhan was still thinking about what Yixing just said. “I’m sure she also suffer the same pain with you right now, Lu.”

 

“I don’t know what to do..”

 

“Lu, no relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater. But the love you have for each other is bigger than those small differences.”

 

Luhan could heard Yixing’s footsteps,  “And that is the key.” Yixing finished before he walked out from Luhan’s office.

 

For a moment, Luhan just keep staring at the document inside the yellow map Yixing gave him earlier. He even saw his name on the husband or father name column. “Why did you lie to me..”

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

“Luhan-“ Sunmi waved her hand when she saw Luhan was looking around the coffee shop, probably won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter