My flower princess

My flower princess

                       There was a boy in town who owned a flower shop that everybody knows. His name is Taemin and he delivers the flowers himself to anyone that orders it or to where it should be sent. Sadly Taemin lives alone since his parents died in a car crash and he was left with the flower shop to take care of it alone. But he wasn’t sad anymore because every day he stays in his mother’s garden and he was content seeing his mothers beautiful flowers still there to remind him to smile every day. The flowers in the garden was his friends and he actually talks to them, his mother once said that flowers has feelings as well that’s why they bloom so beautifully.

 

But he doesn’t know that he was the one being observed and was described as the most beautiful one in the world… more beautiful than flowers…

 

“Good morning; my little friends!! Are guys feeling great today?” Taemin said cheerfully. It was another beautiful day for Taemin.

 

“Ok! I should start work.” He said stretching his arms and started his daily work which consists of opening the shop, watering all of the flowers, giving fertilizers and planting new seedlings, and attending to the customers of the shop.

 

At the garden among the flowers… two small persons were watching Taemin do his work very quietly…

 

“Minho… you should stop this. Nothing will come out of watching the boy… you know that right?” Jonghyun said flapping his wings.

 

“Why? Jonghyun hyung, why do I have to fall in love with a person I shouldn’t have?” Minho asked Jonghyun sadly.

 

“Well… that’s just love. It’s always in predictable.” Jonghyun said.

 

“I want to meet him personally, hyung. I want to be with him… what should I do?” Minho asked.

 

“But if he sees you, he will be definitely going to freak out. We are fairies for crying out loud and we are small. He is 100X your size.” Jonghyun said.

 

“What if… what if I become human…? Is that possible?”  Minho asked.

 

“Well it is but it’s only effecting for a few days after that you will be back to your original state. Minho, you are the youngest prince in our land. Are you sure that you want the boy?” Jonghyun asked worriedly.

 

“Hyung, you are the first prince. You can take care of this even if I’m not there.” Minho said assuringly. He knows how hard Jonghyun was trying to please their father but to the King Minho was the perfect son that would inherit the throne leaving Jonghyun feeling wound up.

 

“You are just saying that… you have everything a person could ask for… everything I asked for Minho.” Jonghyun smiled sadly. He knows that his brother was the most caring person he had ever known.

 

“Not everything hyung…” Minho said looking at Taemin who was busy with the garden.

 

“Sure you do, you have K- ” Jonghyun was cut off by Minho.

 

“Hyung… I’m engage with Key only because father forced us. I will not marry Key. I know that Key loves you not me, Hyung… and I’m sure you love Key too.” Minho smiled brightly.

 

“Father won’t be happy if you disappeared suddenly… ” Jonghyun said.

 

“I know that’s why I need you hyung to cover for me… Oh and after I come back I’ll announce that my engagement will be no more. You and Key had been suffering for a long time… ” He trailed of as Taemin just pass by them.

 

“It’s not like you weren’t suffering yourself, Minho. So this time I’ll help you. Go to Onew, he is one of the most powerful fairies in our land… he might be able to help you. Oh and if he refuse tell him I’ll sent him a chicken.” Jonghyun said.

 

“A chicken?” Minho said shock at what his brother had just said.

 

“Funny right? He has a for human fried chicken. ahahaha” Jonghyun laughed genuinely.

 

“Ok, I’ll now… oh and hyung?” Minho turned to his brother before living.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Go and talk to Key… you should patch things up you know…” Minho winked at him before flying off.

 

“Brother you are too pure… I hope Taemin will make you happy.” Jonghyun said flying off to his beloved Key.

 

After a few hours, Minho had arrived at Onew’s place and asked for help. At first Onew didn’t even asked for explanation and said “NO!” in one go but when he heard Jonghyun’s name he… well you could say he change his mind. Ahahahh

 

“So you’re Minho… Jonghyun’s brother…?” Onew said looking at Minho from head to toe.

 

“…” Minho just nodded.

 

“I see why Jonghyun’s having a hard time… with just your looks plus I heard you are smart at the same time capable as well.” Onew said.

 

“Where did you hear that from?” Minho asked.

 

“I got them from you brother, some from his majesty.” Onew said gesturing for Minho to sit down and have a cup of tea.

 

“You met my father?” Minho asked.

 

“Of course a have; who do you think you are talking to. I’m the person he runs too whenever he had trouble with the queen. He always asked for advice how to make her happy.” Onew winked at him earning a chuckle.

 

“Well that’s a surprise… so that means you can help me as well?” Minho asked.

 

“You fell in love with a mortal, right?” Onew asked shocking Minho.

 

“how-” he was cut off.

 

“Your brother has a big mouth when his talking to a friend.” Onew smiled.

 

“Ahaha I guess so. So can you help me?” Onew’s eyes went serious.

 

“Let me tell you this… turning to a human is no joke. You will have to adjust when you are turned in to them. You can’t do fairy like things like flying for example and you can’t turn back to normal not until the potion wears off plus after the potion wears off you can’t turn back to human again... now do you still want to do this?” Onew asked.

 

“Yes… but I would like to know… how much time I have when I turned.” Minho waited anxiously.

 

“*sigh* only for a week… sorry but I can’t extend the time… if I did you will… well it will have bad after effects.” Onew said sadly.

 

“Onew… did you tried this before?” I asked.

 

“Of course I had; how did you think I know the time limit? From books?” Onew said jokingly.

 

“And why did you… turn.” Minho asked.

 

“I…*sigh* I fell in love… and it didn’t ended good.” Onew said the back of his head.

 

“Sorry…” was the only thing Minho can say.

 

“Don’t be but be careful ok? Here… drink this when you are ready and make sure you are at the place you want to be when you are turned. We don’t want you getting lost.” Onew said.

 

“Thank you.” Minho said as he fly off back to the garden where Taemin is.

 

“Oh Shoot! I forgot to tell him that when he turns to human, he will outgrow his clothes… oh well I guess he will be just fine.” Onew said pouring some more tea.

 

After sometime Minho was able to safely return to the garden; He smiled when he saw Taemin fixing up a bouquet of flowers… how he wished he could help his love… but know he can well after he turn that is. He then took the potion and went inside the house where Taemin lives and settled behind the couch.  And in out gulp he drank the potion…

 

At that time work for Taemin was just about done and was ready to rest at home…

 

“See you tomorrow my little friends!” He said to the flowers and went home.

 

As he was about to open the door to the house he heard some noises. Taemin quickly took the long wood that was lying around and was getting ready if there was a burglar in the house. When he slowly entered, he looked for the source of the noise… well you can guess what happened.

 

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU!!!! GET OUT!!! GET DRESS AND GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taemin covered his eyes as Minho covered himself with a pillow that was near him.

 

“Wait! Let me explain but first lend me some clothes.” Minho said embarrass as well knowing that their first meeting was like this.

 

After a few more minutes, Minho was able to get dressed well of course Taemin’s clothes wasn’t a perfect fit for Minho but it’s better than nothing… then when they had calm down Minho explain in slowly and the two did not realized it was time for super.

 

“Looked at the time… I’ll start cooking.” Taemin said and went to the kitchen.

 

“Wait! I’ll help you.” Minho started snapping his fingers but nothing happens.

 

“What exactly was supposed to happen?” Taemin asked.

 

“The utensils was suppose to move on their own but why doesn’t work?” Minho said.

 

“Oh! I know… I remember from your explanation… since you are human now you can’t use your super powers.” Taemin said tilting his head to the side.

 

“Oh right! So… how do you actually cook?” Minho asked and helped Taemin with cooking and washing the dishes.

 

“Time for bed… there’s a guess room beside by bedroom. You can sleep there since you don’t have anywhere else to go…” Taemin said before Minho was about to enter the room he said.

 

“The reason why I came here and became human was because… I fell in love with you. Good night.”

 

“Goodnight…” Taemin said blushing.

 

As day went on, Taemin was starting to fall in love with Minho. Minho was very caring, always there to help Taemin with whatever he can do. Whether in was clean or helping around the shop it was enjoyable for the two to be together… like newlyweds as Taemin had thought. But as days had pass Taemin noticed that Minho was starting to get worried and asked what was wrong.

 

“There was something I didn’t tell you when I first got here…” Minho said.

 

“What is it?” Taemin asked biting into his apple.

 

“There was a time limit for me to stay here… soon I have to go back…” Minho said looking into taemin’s eyes.

 

“Why?” Taemin asked he accidentally dropped the apple and tears were starting to form in his eyes.

 

“That was one of the effects of the potion, Taemin… Please don’t cry… ” Minho wiped the tears away.

 

 “How- how many days left?” Taemin asked hold back some more tears…

 

“Only two more days…” Minho said sadly.

 

“So soon…” Taemin hugged Minho tight and was crying hard. Minho couldn’t do anything but hug him back not wanting it to end.

 

“Tomorrow is your last day right… let’s go outside…” Taemin said and Minho nodded. He felt pain when he heard last day.

 

Then morning came, Taemin closed the shop for today and they went to the theme park for their date. They momentarily forgot their problems and were just enjoying each other’s company. They ate ice cream, tried the rollercoaster and the haunted house which by the way Taemin accidentally punched a ghost that was trying to scare him. But he did say sorry. The day for them was enjoyable but as the sky grew darker Taemin felt pain as seconds pass by knowing that Minho would disappear from his side.

 

When they got home…

 

“Minho… can I sleep with you tonight?” Taemin asked.

 

“Sure…” They both just embrace each other. Not one of them wants to sleep…

 

“Minho, don’t go…” Taemin said tears falling down from his cheeks.

 

“I can’t but I swear… I’ll find I way for us to be together again… I promise that.” Minho said and kissed Taemin’s forehead and because of crying Taemin fell asleep in Minho’s arms.

 

 When morning came, Taemin opened his eyes widely and looked around. There was no sign of Minho anywhere. Then he went to his favorite place… the garden.

 

He sat down in the center of the garden… and “Minho… why? Why do you have to show up in my life and make me fall in love with you… when you know you can’t stay by my side? Minho, why? Please Minho… I want to see you…” Taemin said crying again.

 

At the far back of the garden…

 

“Taemin, please be patient… I’ll come back… and take care…” Minho said flew off. He still remembers Taemin’s tear stained face and it hurt him more that he was the cause of it.

 

Weeks had pass and there was no signs of Minho. Taemin was starting to feel that everything was just a dream… he feels sad at the thought. His customers were starting to see that he was losing weight because of what happened. And everyone was getting worried for the boy. In the afternoon when he was closing the shop, he heard the bell on the counter.

 

He automatically said “sorry dear customer but we are close already…” without even turning around.

 

“I’m not a customer…” the man said.

 

Taemin froze on the spot when he heard a familiar voice and slowly turned around to see… “Minho…”

 

Taemin hugged his as tight as he can… wanting to make sure that he wasn’t dreaming…

 

“does that mean you are back? You can stay here?” Taemin asked.

 

“no, like before… I can’t stay here…” Minho said and Taemin became sad again.

 

Minho saw his reaction and smiled… “But you can come with me to our kingdom… that is if you agree to come with me…”

 

“YES! YES!! I’ll come with you!!” Taemin said and kissed Minho…

 

With that Minho brought  Taemin to their world and both of them will never left each other’s side… but Because Taemin wasn’t human anymore the shop closed but his mother’s garden will be always taken care of by him and will be his and Minho’s favorite spot forever… END.