Couples

JANUS - (Jo Twins Boyfriend Kpop Fanfic)

Couples
 

Youngmin's POV

My dongsaeng (younger brother) has a girlfriend at last. I feel jealous. I also like Noiryn because of her strong personality but maybe she really is more interested in Kwangmin's personality than mine. I did noticed there is something fishy about their exchange of glances with each other these past few weeks but I didn't realize it is already in this point. None of us, even the hyungline of our group knew this.

Now that. They've told us the news, the only one who isn't surprised is Ryoir. She doesn't look happy atall but she doesn't look jealous either...she looks bored. I think she hates being with a crowd... Antisocial?

"Excuse me guys, I'll go ahead. Congratulations to our new couple and thanks for the lunch. Jalgayo." She is quick enough to finish her meal first. Our plates are only half empty. Did she just swallow without chewing? How could she eat with full modesty that fast?!

"Bye Rynoir!" Waved Kwangmin who's arm is around Noiryn. People at school let everyone live normally here so even if most of us are celebrities, nobody squeals information outside or they'll be expelled so it's okay to be showy.

"I also need to go. I have an exam tomorrow I need to study hard." After a while, Kwangmin finished. I remember him and Rynoir are classmates in history and he's kind of challenged to beat her score.

"Aren't you coming, Noiryn?" He asked while hanging his bag on his shoulder.

"Yes but you go ahead. I need to check on something first." She answered with a sorry look.

"Youngmin hyung?" Kwangmin turned to me. I told him we'll go to the library today coz I also have math tomorrow.

"Go ahead. I'll drop buy the bookstore nearby first. Then I'll meet you at the lib. Anyway I'll be with the hyungs up to the gate." I informed him. We should at least walk with our hyungs. They went here just to hear the news.

"Oh! Yes, that also I want to do. I'll walk with them then go to the library. Is it okay if I come with Youngmin?" Noiryn sweetly asked Kwangmin who agreed without a second thought.

After finishing our meals, Noiryn and I accompanied Donghyun hyung, Hyunseong hyung and Jeongmin hyung to the gate and thanked them for coming. They were all glad to know about Kwangmin and Noiryn. Before parting ways, they even reminded Noiryn that she should be patient when Kwangmin is in his 4D mode.

Noiryn just remained cheerful all the while but when the hyungs left, something that I didn't expect, happened. She insisted to go with me at the bookstore. She said she wanted to tell me something important. Thinking that it may be something about Kwangmin, I agreed reluctantly. I'm worried that people might notice me with a girl and that would mean issues but I also can't just shoo her away. She's my brother's girl now and I should treat her good.

"So... What is it you're gonna tell me?" I asked when I'm done paying the books I bought. These are mangas by the way. I love reading these kind of books. I also bought some for Kwangmin.

"Do you like my sister?" She frankly asked, her eyes fixed on mine. I have no way to hide my feelings now.

"Why are you asking?" I wisely replied.

"Because she likes you. But she's a very shy person she will never admit it." She revealed. I am really happy to know because I also like Rynoir. She's beautiful and sweet and exactly my type of girl. Both of them are my type actually but since Noiryn is my brother's now, Rynoir is left.

"So...?" I waited for her to continue. Somehow I'm feeling awkward about this. I don't think she should reveal her sisters feelings. It's like invasion of someone's privacy.

"If you wanted to court her I can help you. Don't you think it's cool? You and Rynoir... Me and Kwangmin..." She suggested.

"Yeah that would be cute." I started. "But don't you think I should be the one initiating?" I added. "You're kinda selling your twin, you know?"

Her smile faded a bit on what I said but remained calmed. "I'm just helping. I know her very well. Even if you kill her she won't admit unless you can reciprocate."

"Thanks...but leave it to me. Rynoir is the type of girl who deserves to be taken seriously. I wanted to be careful on my motives when it comes to her specially now that you and my brother are a couple now." I explained. I don't like her boldness now.

"C'mon, let's meet them on the lib." I changed the topic when she became awkwardly silent.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 

Kwangmin's POV

"Hi." I greeted the librarian. I'm too lazy to search for the books. "Where can I find the books North Korea's history?"

"Wait for a second please." She turned to the computer to search while I looked around, waiting.

A familiar face caught my eye. Rynoir is busy taking a pile of books on one of the shelves.

'That was quite a lot...' I thought. She's carrying 4 thick books on her right arm and still getting books on each shelves. Seems like she's taking books of different subjects because right now, from history, she went to culinary arts section.

"Wait, I found what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway." I excused myself and walked up to where Rynoir is.

She is still busy adding books to her arms that she doesn't notice I was next to her. I was about to tap her shoulder to call her attention but a thick book slipped from her arm. I was quick enough to catch it.

"Ooops. That was close." I expressed when I got hold of the book. When I looked up, our faces are just an inch close.

Okay. Awkward.

.
.
.
.

She was the one who broke eye contact when she took the book and went to continue collecting some more. Now the volume almost reach her neck level and she's having difficulty carrying those.

"Let me help you." I volunteered and took the books without waiting for her permission coz knowing her being the shy type, she'll refuse.

She went to three shelves more and added about 2 books. Some of the students are meaningfully looking at us. Honestly, I remember Noiryn. It would be really sweet for us to be in such a situation where I carry her books for her but she's not into reading. She would let me carry shopping bags instead.

"Kamsahabnida (thank you)." She told me when all the books are placed on the table where she reserved for her studying. I sat opposite her while she started browsing on the books and totally ignoring my presence.

"Are you serious? You're reading all these?" I laughed but she nodded seriously, still not looking at me.

She took a notebook and pen out of her bag which beside her and started checking and writing. I think she's listing book titles and checking those she'd already read.

"I thought you're preparing for our History exams tomorrow?" I asked again.

She just looked on the titles again and lazily breathed, "I've already studied don't worry."

Is it just me or she really sounds like she doesn't want me here right now? But anyway I still want to bug her and convince her to help me review. North korea history is a tough one.

"We usually tackle South Korea only. I'm sure all of us will have a hard time reviewing..." I tried checking one of the books coolly and added, "unless you're some North Korean royalty who's born with the task of studying its history and all at a very young age-"

I stopped when she suddenly started coughing hardly.

"Gwenchanayo (are you okay)?" I worried and was about to go to her to soothe her back but she gestured me to stop with a don't-you-dare-touch-me look.

"Can't you see? I study alone. Why don't you just- ju- just go to our girlfriend and bug instead-" She frankly voiced out in between coughs but I also cut her off with a higher and louder voice.

"But I wanna be with you!" I exclaimed.

She just opened to say something but no words came out as if she couldn't figure out what to say. Her stare became blank when we simultaneously realized what I just said.

Silence.

Awkwardness.

Other people looking at us with shocked expressions.

Then came the librarian who is, luckily, a good friend of mine. "Kwangmin-ah, this is a library, everyone is required to observe silence." She strictly told me so everyone would hear but I know she's not mad. I just give her a sheepish smile and apologized.

"Mianhe (sorry)." Rynoir stood up and bowed to apologize also.

"If you have issues with your yeojachingu (girlfriend) library is not a very good place to sort thing out." She advised.

The two of us instinctively looked at each other before turning to correct the librarian.

"Ah-aniyo (no)... I'm not his girlfriend." She is quick to inform.

"Okay..if you say so.." The librarian looked unconvinced. Good thing she noticed the books on Rynoir's desk and shifted her attention. "That's quite a collection. You guys must be studying really hard. Do you need any help on those?"

"Aniyo, we're fine." She rejected.

When the librarian is gone, she immediately turned to me with a very cute, sharp gaze.

"Can we study together? It's easier when you have a study buddy." I nonchalantly said and avoided her eyes.

She sat back and grabbed a book. We were both reading silently for a few minutes when I asked again, "Study buddies are supposed to discuss...not read separately and -" then she cut me off.

"Argh! We.are.not.study.buddies!" She firmly muttered under her breath, careful not to say it loud enough to get attention.

I was never the type who annoy people but this time I really feel like doing it. I don't know but I like seeing this side of Rynoir. She is the mysteriously shy type and seeing her as irritated as this much is making her show her strong side. That kind of strong personality that Noiryn naturally has.

"Please?" I said with puppy eyes, hoping I give her my aegyo charm.

"You won't stop, will you?" She asked as she put her book down. I nodded. She sighed heavily and looked around before turning again back to me.

"Fine. I'll help you." She finally agreed which made me smiled victoriously.

"Search for this book. This has the simplest summary about North's history and you'll comprehend it better than our textbook." She wrote down the title and handed me the piece of paper. "I think you'll find it over there."

I followed her gaze to check.

"Meanwhile I just need to get something from my locker and I'll be right back." She excused herself.

I checked the shelves but couldn't find the book so I went to the librarian and ask. It's been a while since she went out but I see no sign of her, returning.

"Hey Minwoo!" I was glad to see Minwoo entering the library. I waved at while waiting for the librarian to tell me about the book

"Annyeong haseyo!" Minwoo walked up to me.

"Have you seen Rynoir?" I asked.

"Yes! I saw her on my way here. She actually looked pissed off. When I ask her what's wrong she just told me an alien visited her study table so she's going out to send a UFO take him back to his own planet." He answered me laughing. I was about to say something but the librarian spoke.

"Oh, this book is out. We only have 1 copy. I see in the records it's been borrowed by....." She scrolled down to check, "Ms. Rynoir Kim... Yes, I remember she borrowed it yesterday. I told her to return it as soon as possible since we only have one copy." She informed.

"Argh! That....!" I unwarily strangled my hair when I realized she just tricked me into finding this book so she can escape.

"Haha! Rynoir is really weird.... She's soooo...Kwangmin!" Minwoo laughed at me even harder.

I shook my head helplessly while biting my lips to relieve tension. She tricked me!

I went back to the table and thought for a while. Her things might get lost if I abandon these. Now what to do?

'Really wise move.' I told myself as I went near the window to breathe fresh air. Just in time, I saw a familiar figure on the yard, under a shady tree. Rynoir is peacefully sitting under the tree, reading a book with earphones on.

"Aha! Gotcha!" I snapped when an idea hit my amazing mind.

I immediately searched for Minwoo and requested him to look after our stuffs on the table which he didn't complain about. Then I went down to follow Rynoir and beat her on her own game. Alien huh? Then I'll give her another surprise visit.

I slowly walked near Rynoir who still unaware of my presence behind the tree where she is leaning. With a swift movement, I wrapped my arms around her and embrace her as tight as I can as if she's some cute pikachu stuffed toy.

"I miss you!" I brushed my cheek against hers like a puppy. I could imagine her shocked face as she stiffened in surprise.

To make her more surprised, I touched my lips to her cheek but she accidentally turned to look at me and ended up kissing her full on her lips.

I saw how both our eyes widened in shock as we realized what just happened!

Immediately she pushed me as hard as she could, making me fall on the ground as she yelled, "I'm not Noiryn! I'm Rynoir!"

I stood up and brushed off the dust on my uniform. "S-sorry! I thought you are her.... You look really alike. I didn't notice your name tag!" I panicked not because of the fear that I won't sound convincing but because my heart is beating so fast because of that accidental kiss. I wasn't expecting that one! The feel of her soft lips sent shivers down my spine, awakening my manly side.

"You should've consider things first," she angrily shouted at me.

"I have!" I defended. "Rynoir is supposed to be in the library so when I saw you here I naturally assumed you're Noiryn!" I reasoned out.

"What's happening here?" We both turned to see Youngmin and Noiryn running towards us. They might have seen Rynoir yelling at me.

Instead of answering, Rynoire turned to me again and started beating me with the book she's holding. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

Youngmin tried to stop her by holding her arms while Noiryn went up to pull me away so Rynoir won't reach me.

"Mianhe!" I sincerely apologize. Now I'm feeling guilty that she's all blushing in anger.

"What really happened here? Are you okay?" Youngmin tried to calm her by asking her gently.

Rynoir finally look away and turned to Youngmin. She's so furious and shocked, she couldn't find the words to say.

"Honja issgo sipeoyo! (Leave me alone)" she yelled in broken voice as tears started to fall from her eyes. She free her arms from Youngmin's grip and forcibly wiped her tears then run away. I could tell she's sobbing hardly because her shoulders are shaking. She's covering her face to catch her tears.

"Ryn!" I called out but she ignored all of us.

"What did you do?!" Youngmin turned to me and yelled.

Before I could explain, he rolled his eyes exasperatedly and ran away to follow Rynoir. That was the first time he yelled at me in anger ever since we reached teenage.

I was left with Noiryn who instead of asking me, just comforted me with a hug.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There... Kwangmin-ah.... Bad boy :p

Thanks for waiting and sorry for not updating immediately, i hope you all like it.

Till next update

-Author