I'm Sorry, My Love [Siwon's Chapter]

I'm Sorry, My Love...

I'm Sorry, My Love...
Pairing: Sihae.

Our parents arranged our marriage. Before that, we have never met once. The first time we met, was also the day I marry him. I can understand what my parents want when they put me and him together. They need someone to take care of me, and as soon as they find a suitable girl, they will kick him away.

To my parents, we are a fake couple.

To the neighbor, we are just brothers.

But to me, he’s my everything. I love his silky blonde hair, slim figure, pale skin, his smile bright like the sun, and most of all, his kind heart.

I love watching him sleep. You may say that I’m kinda strange, I don’t really care. I love watching his peaceful face while sleeping. I love hearing his soft breath, the way his chest raises and falls harmoniously. He won’t be able to sleep if he doesn’t have something to cuddle. He even says non-sense words in his dreams, as if he’s talking to someone. His childish characteristic sometimes make me smile. If only I could let him know how I feel about him.

It’s hard to people to accept same- love, especially to my family. Paparazzi are everywhere on our way. Even a small mistake can lead to huge consequences. That’s why I chose to stay alone in an apartment, far away from my family. There, Donghae won’t have to suffer the pressure that I used to face with.

3 years passed, the one I love is not the same like before. Hurt and loneliness can be seen through his hazel orbs. That person is like a silent doll. No speaking, no emotion. He bows deeply when he sees me. I felt my heart clenched painfully when I see him like that.

What have I done?

Since the first time we met, I have never stopped loving him. I can’t wear my ring on my finger, but I wear it on my necklace.

I hate when he smile to someone else, that makes me crazy and I just want to break something. Those long nights sitting silently watching him sleep, I just want to embrace him, tell him how much I love him. Or I wish him to wake up and realize I was besides all the time. But he never did…

I have been wandering on this path alone for so long. I’m so tired searching for an answer to the question has never been asked. I can totally break up and set him free, but I was too selfish to do it. I don’t want to let him go.

The house without the familiar face makes me shock. The day I’ve been waiting for has come. My love has left me. The cell phone full of his picture that I hasn’t even shown him. Everything has ended.

I nearly collapsed when I know he loved me too. His love for me is just like mine for him. How could I be so stupid after all those years for not recognizing it?

It’s not hard for me to find where Donghae is, but I’m hesitate to go and search for him. He brings me happiness, but what about my family, or the people around us, will they accept us? How can I let that hurt him? But he has been suffering for so long.

No! I decided that I’ll look for him and bring him back to me. I want to make it up for him, I want to make him happy. I want him to be by my side.

Nothing can stop a pure to blossom between us. It’s our destiny to be together. Our love has gone through so much pain, hurt, but all those things help maintain our love.

He is standing in front of me, embracing me, loving me with all his heart again.

Then the storm will be over and the smile of the sun would return.