the little angel and THE BIG NEWS

I love you, you love her

Chae Young’s POV

 

I so love these days.

 

I get to have a solo moment with Onew-oppa. (Forget that I’m dirty that day)

 

I get to see Jaejoong-oppa again. (I think he got more handsome after his marriage with Dara-unnie.)

 

I get to see Yoo Rin too and I saw Key-oppa’s denial (?) hehehe.

 

And most of all… I get to meet my niece! Yey!

 

I volunteered to take care of her; by the way her name is Jae In, and she’s only 11 months old.

 

She’s so cute.

She’s like a little angel.

I’m taking care of her while waiting for Onew-oppa.

 

She looks cute in my arms.

I want to have a baby like her in the future.

 

Hehehe. Babies. As if I will be married.

 

If I’ll be married, for sure it will be an arranged marriage.

 

“Aww…you’re so cute Jae In-ah,” I said as I held unto her small hands.

 

Babies got smooth skin and really cute face.

 

Who said I’m no fan of cute things? I am, as long as it’s babies.

 

I smiled as the baby smiled too. Aww… I really want to have a baby too.

“Hmm.. I hope I can take care of someone like you in the future, Jae In,” I told her as if she understands me. “Auntie likes babies like you.”

 

“Hmm…that’s cool,” A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw Onew-oppa heading towards our direction, smiling.

 

Another cute thing that made the exemption. *Dreamy sigh*

 

“I thought you’re just joking when you said that you’d come today,” I never thought I can talk to him casually.

 

He took the seat beside mine. “You look great with the baby,” He said, peeking at Jae In resting in my arms. 

 

DAMNNNNNNNN. He’s so close.

 

“Like you’re saying I look like a mom. I’m too young for that,” I turned my gaze away from him.

 

“Well, look at you, she seem to like you,” He carefully touched Jae In’s small hand.

 

“I’m her auntie, that’s why. You want to hold her?”

 

DAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

 

WHY AM I HAVING THIS FANTASY OF HIM BEING MY HUSBAND AND JAE IN IS OUR DAUGHTER???

I will be his wifey…then I’ll personally take care of our baby…

He seemed sweet anyways…

 

ERASE. ERASE. ERASE.

 

He shook his head. “I think she’s safer with you, I can’t hold a baby.” Fear is written all over his face.

 

Hmm…why?

 

I smiled. “So how are you going to hold your future child if you don’t want to try even once? Try it.”

 

I saw pure hesitation in his face. When we’re this close, I’m beginning to think that I’m… getting lost in his eyes.

 

“Okay, I will not tell you to hold her anymore.” He sighed in relief. “What’s bugging you?”

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

She definitely looks nice and soft with the baby in her arms.

I’m even more delighted to see her in her dress today.

 

I’m glad that I decided to visit the Kim’s manor today.

 

Key’s hyung—Jaejoong-hyung asked for an appointment with me.

But when I stopped by the family living room, I saw the scene where Chae Young is smiling at the baby in her arms.

 

I even heard her say that she would like to take care of a baby in the future.

 

I never heard Sakura said something like that before.

 

I mean—when we go to dates, whenever she sees babies, she turns away and sighs.

 

Sometimes, I heard her murmuring that the baby looks ugly.

 

Not nice, isn’t it?

 

It’s not that I’m comparing them—it’s just that girls tend to be really different from each other.

 

And Chae Young—she has this soft spot for babies.

 

I can’t believe that I get to talk to her this way. We have a bad start. She’s this blunt girl who doesn’t know how to pay respect to me.

 

But eventually, due to some turn of events, I get her to call me oppa (to which I’m very happy), we became friends and we’re somewhat comfortable to each other.

 

Yesterday, when I helped her with her car, I proved that she’s really a strong girl—not on the physical side but more on her WILL side.

 

I have to admit that I somewhat…ADMIRE her.

 

“What’s bugging me?” I also wonder what. She kind of offered me to hold her niece. That would be nice, but I’m afraid I might drop her.

 

I shook my head. “Nothing.”

 

“So what brings you here, by the way?”

 

“Jaejoong-hyung asked me to come here. We have something to talk to,” though I don’t know what we’re going to talk about.

“Go ahead,” she urged. “You can still talk to us later, right, Jae In?” She turned to the baby who just smiled at us.

 

This is so heart-melting.

 

“Jae In, say goodbye to Uncle Onew,” she cooed. I prevented my lips from smiling. She looks cute.

 

I stood up. “Bye Jae In. See you later Chae Young.”

 

Hmm…what’s wrong with me?

 

………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Good afternoon, Jaejoong-hyung,” I greeted as soon as I entered the library room. A maid led me here.

 

“Hi, Onew. Long time no see. Take your seat,” He motioned me to one of the couches.

 

Why does it feel like we have some serious thing going on?

 

Kim Jaejoong is my senior at SM University—well, not actually, because I’m still in my senior year at SM high when he graduated.

 

We talked—like the usual things. About my studies, my family, and he told me about his family life too.

 

Very usual.

 

“Appa and I talked about you, Onew,” Now, I can feel that this is the serious thing. And he’s talking about his father.

 

A real serious one.

 

I gulped as I waited for his news.

 

“My dad wants to tell you that he wants you to marry my sister.”

 

“Huh?” WHAT?

 

“Onew, he wants you to marry Chae Young.”

 

Is this some of delivery or something? Or am I just in a drive thru of a fast food?

 

BUT THIS IS A LIBRARY.

 

AND WHAT?

 

MARRY CHAE YOUNG?

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

Author’s note:

 

Another short chapter. Mianhe. I cut it off for the next chapter…because the next one is much more serious. Hehehe. I feel like crying when I imagine it my head. (Because I did when I was writing chapter 34 in my notebook. I got swollen eyes the next day, hehehe)

I was supposed to update this chap yesterday but AFF seems to be down….I almost cried…

 

The next chapter would be a long one, for sure. And I’ll update, maybe on Sunday or monday: D

 

Please wait for that. I really want to update even if I’m dead tired and just sleep like a log at my bed, with my plant versus zombies comforter, and with Winnie the pooh. hahaha.

And thank you for supporting Key and Yoo Rin (Key-Rin? hahaha. couple name again)…I’m glad that you liked that chapter. I want Key to have a story too, so there.

 

I was thinking if I'd make this a little rated....

 

because of the On-Chae and Key-Rin moments i wrote at the future chaps....

 

what do you think???(please let me know!!!)

 

If you have any questions, or comments, just post it.

Comments are LOVED so feel free to post it.

AND SUBSCRIBERS are very much WELCOMED.

…………………………………………………………………………………