It's time to tease Boyfriend >:D

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

All the Boyfriend and Girlfriend members along with their managers went to their house and talk something there for a while.

They managers told them about a special party that will held in Starship Entertainment..

BF manager: so guys ~ I think our problem is solved now .. wah ~ so quick *smile*  .. you can now do whatever you want, BUT please don't do that again ! You know lots of your fans are mad of APink being your partners so just try stay away from them ..

GF manager: anyway guys, we are having a special Halloween party tomorrow, I think it's your day-offs , right ?

*they all nodded*

GF manager: so ~ tomorrow morning you will buy some Halloween costumes , okay ?

EunJae: bwoh ? wae .. ? shirreo manager-unnie ..

GF manager: hehe :D just kidding guys ! you're all look so stress this time .. relax ! just buy a formal dress or wear an some appropriate clothes .. that's all !

*they all nodded*

BF manager: okay ! we will leave now .. we have to help the staffs to arrange things in the party .. GUYS BEHAVE !

BF and GF: ne~ *smile*

---------------------------------------

After their manager left they all scattered inside the house. Boyfriend are worried bcoz Girlfriends are avoiding them. So they make their own plan and make their own moments.
---------------------------------------
[DONGHYUN-EUNJAE]

EunJae went to the kitchen to get some food. She don't have any idea that Donghyun is following her. She continued walking, She went infront of the refridgerator and open it. She put cookies inside and start humming, after that she bring a water-jug to get some water for her.She put the water in a glass and when she turned around, she saw Donghyun infront of her, just an inch away from her. "YAY!" She jump a bit and accidentally dropped the glass but good thing Donghyun grabbed it. The water spilled at their clothes.. 
Donghyun: sorry ~ for making you scared ! *cleaning his half-wet cloth*
EunJae: yeah ~ bcoz you look like a monster ! YAH ! it's not halloween yet .. so don't show your face yet ..*she joked*
Donghyun: *pouted* your so mean ! wae you call me a 'MONSTER' ? well, I'm a handsome Monster at all , right ?
EunJae tsk-ed him. Donghyun: yah ! EunJae ~ you're still mad at me ? I'm sorry ! I told you I'm innocent ~
EunJae: tsk. I looked at the picture .. It seems you like the kiss ..*eat another cookie*
Donghyun: YAH ! I DIDN'T LIKE IT ~
EunJae: NO ~ you like it Donghyun .. see ! you're blushing ! tsk.
Donghyun: ani ~ I will only 'liked' the kiss.. if the kiss is from YOU !
EunJae just tsk-ed him again and walk to her room."YAH ! don't follow me , okay ?"EunJae said , Donghyun just pouted.*EunJae-ah ~ why are you doing this to me ? I already proved that I didn't mean it ! aishh ..what should I do ?* Donghyun tought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[HYUNSEONG-NATHALIE]

Hyunseong sit beside Nathalie who is just staring at the floor..
Hyunseong: SEE ! I'm Innocent ~ *grinned*
Nathalie: *jump a little bit bcoz Hyunseong surprised her*  YAH ! I don't care if your innocent ! tsk.
Hyunseong: huh ? you're still angry ?
Nathalie: I don't care ~
Hyunseong: YAH !
Nathalie: I don't care~
Hyunseong: hey ~ let's go to the mall tomorrow and buy some clothes for the party , okay ?
Nathalie: I don't care ~
Hyunseong: *pouted* how about we date ?
Nathalie: tsk. I don't care~
Hyunseong: YAH ! you don't know anyword ? just ... 'I don't care' ? YAH ! pay attention to me ~
Nathalie sang 'I Don't Care by 2ne1' while walking to EunJae's room and ignore the pouting-Hyunseong. Hyunseong just there messing-up his hair and cry like a little baby, stompping his feet.*Nathalie can't forgive me ! asihh.. eottokhe ?* he tought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JEONGMIN-MINAH]
Jeongmin: Minah .. you want to come with me tomorrow ? let's buy a dress for you and for me !
MinAh: *she look to Jeongmin* oh ~ Jeongmin ! I didn't notice your here ! haha .. sorry ~ what did you say ?
Jeongmin:*rolled his eyes* I said.. If you want to go with me to buy our clothes for the party ? *smile pleadingly*
MinAh: ahh .. uhmm.. sorry ! I'm with my Taeckyeon-oppa tomorrow !
Jeongmin: BWOH ?! are you two dating ?
MinAh: uhmm.. I Don't know ? maybe ? hehe
--she show her blushing face to Jeongmin and show some girly moves that like she is inlove with Taeckyeon , which is just an 'act'--
Jeongmin: YAH ! YOU'RE INLOVE WITH HIM ? *mad but his face is still cute ^^*
MinAh : so what to you ? *He lean closer to Jeongmin and smirk (she did tip-toed since Jeongmin is taller then her) XD *
Jeongmin: I'M JEALOUS ! WHY ? *he leaned more closer to MinAh and smirk too*
--They stay like that for a minute, NOT MOVING and their

Please log in to read the full chapter