Will You Forgive Me ??

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter


(fast forward)


--Girlfriend already debuted. MinAh recovered from her sickness. But still the problems of 3MIE with 3MIN are not yet resolved. A week had passed since the Girlfriends debuted but still 3MIE are mad at the 3MIN.And thier madness always increases everytime they saw the 3MIN having fun with other girls and sometimes with APink girls (A/N: awww ~ poor 3MIE ,  so sad bcoz they don't have the rights to scold those annoying girls bcoz 3MIn are not 'theirs' , I mean 3MIE are not 3MIN's girlfriends , 3MIE can jealous but they can't scold and fight those girls .. :( )


In other 3 loveteams ..

--Donghyun always with EunJae, both of them seems having fun tieeach other and now it seems that they know whatis that thing. They both know that they already fall in love with each other but still no one is confessing so it's not yet confirmed ..

--Hyunseong always teasing Nathalie , Hyunseong is a quiet guy but when she met Nathalie he became so hyper-active .. They become close because of the 'teasing thing'. Nathalie always getting so mad at Hyunseng tease but when Hyunseong about something 'jokes yet sweet', she always blushing and punching Hyunseong's arm lightly . Hyunseong just laugh at her and ruffled Nathalie's hair ....

--And now, thanks to Jeongmin that always there in MinAh's side as in 24/7 . MinAh gets better (easily/quickly) when Jeongmin taking good care of her. Jeongmin treats her like a child when she is still sick, MinAh wants to stop him in teating like a child but she don't want and she can't bcoz of two reason, 1st. if she will stop , Jeongmin will just going to object and she can't do anything just to follow Jeongmin .. XD hehe and 2nd. she can't bcoz she like the way how Jeongmin taking good care of her .. :")

Boyfriend and Girlfriendare really busy these days due to their hectic schedules. Boyfriend members are really bust performancing in M! Countdown and more .. and also busy in their fan meetings. Girlfriend members are busy also in their guestings and desame as fan meetings .. Their managers are also busy but they assure that Boyfriend and Girlfriend are safe . And they promise to both rookie group that no more hectic schedules that they will going to experience and that would be their last hectic schedule .. after that , they can be free but still FREE SOMETIMES not always .. XD

--Tommorow, it would be their rest day (day-off).All of them went to the huge dance studio to practice their dances....

--AFTER PRACTICE--

*expect that Boyfriend will make a way AGAIN to communicate with their Girlfriend partners*

[DONGJAE couple]

Donghyun: hey ~ you hungry ?

EunJae: yeah ~ a little ! ^^ *wiping her sweat*

Donghyun: oh ~ do you want me to help you ? 

EunJae: ahh ~ aniyo ! It's okay ...

Donghyun: here let me help you ..*wiping EunJae's sweat in forehead*

EunJae: Donghyun-ssi .. *staring at glittery Donghyun bcoz of his sweat too ..and Donghyun was still wiping her sweat in forehead so lightly*

Donghyun: hey ~ Donghyun-oppa is better than Donghyun-ssi , right ? so now , call me oppa.. okay ? 

EunJae: okay .. Donghyun-oppa .. *smile and blushing*

Donghyun: tell the others too .. all of the girlfriend members must call me oppa , okay ?

EunJae: ne ~ arrasso !

Donghyun: arasso what ? *stopped wiping EunJae's sweat and wipe his sweat*

EunJae: arasso ~~~~*help Donghyun to wipe his sweat*

Donghyun: what's my name .. ?

EunJae: Donghyun ..

Donghyun: Donghyun .. what ?

EunJae: Donghyun-oppa ..

--Donghyun stopped wiping his sweat and popped i his mind was 'Chorong' he remember when he and Chorong always did that 'wiping each other's sweat' .. but he snapped out in reality again and look at smiley-EunJae. EunJae look at him and Donghyun gave him a huge smile ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HYUNLIE couple]

--Hyunseong is walking walking towards to tired-Nathalie putting a smirk-face on his face ..

Nathalie: yah ~ don't tease me again or else ... *making some karate pose*

Hyunseong: CHILL ~ I will not going to tease you ..

Nathalie:*happy* JINJAYO ?!

Hyunseong: haha :D whoever believe in that is a 'PABO' .. hahaha :D

Nathalie: *frowned* YAH ~ COME BACK HERE I'M NOT YET DONE KILLING YOU SHIM HYUNSEONG ! YAH ~

*Hyunsoeng just give her a hang tounge-out* And thay keep on running and running inside their huge studio all of them are laughing at the two who seems like a children playing at tha playground ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[JEONGMINAH couple]

In other side, Jeongmin just staring at MinAh who is enjoys watching Hyunseong and Nathalie running at the studio. Everytime MinAh will laugh Jeongmin jsut smile widely .. while MinAh is dying bcoz of to much happiness Jeongmin put his right hand on Minah's forehead. MinAh stop laughing and look at smiley-Jeongmin , MinAh just smile at him too and look away ..

Jeongmin:GWANCHANAYO ? *MinAh smile and nodded*

Jeongmin: but why are you so red ?? are you sure you're fine ?

MinAh: ne oppa ~ I'M REALLY FINE ! aaahh .. these red face , It is really like that when I'm over-happpiness .. ahahaha :D
Jeongmin: you're so cute :")     MinAh : yeah ~ I'm really cute ..

Jeongmin just stared at Nathali'es face and gave her a combination of sweet-smile and an eye-smile..

MinAh: OMMO ~ maybe I'm too hyper .. MIANHEYO~~~

Jeongmin: aniyo ! It's

Please log in to read the full chapter