First Day

Chained Heart
~Chaerin's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
I'm sitting at my new desk. Ah, so nice! I giggle to myself quietly as I straighten the things on my desk a bit. Hm, it's a little after 8am and the boss still isn't here? Tsk. He tells his workers to be on time but he can't be on time himself. Ha ha how funny. I glance over at Dara who's carrying a stack of papers over to her desk. I get up and go over to her, "Need help unnie?" 
 
She glances at me and smiles, "Omo, you're here!" Well duh..."Nae unnie, I was here almost an hour ago." She gasps, "Why so early?" 
 
"I must give a good first impression to the boss." She chuckles at me, "Well nobody can impress him truthfully." She sits down in her chair and I look over her desk at her. "Unnie, what's the boss's name?" She quirks an eyebrow at me, "What do you mean? Hasn't he 'introduced' himself to you yet?" I blink innocently and give a confused look, "Um, no what do you mean 'introduce' himself?" 
 
Her eyes wonder and then a voice shouts, "He's here!!" Everyone gasps and starts to run back to their desk and quiet down. Dara pushes me and hisses, "Get to your desk!" As I'm being pushed, I see a man walking down the hallway carrying to bags and a file. It's the boss. Damn, these people scattered like roaches. I realize I'm the only one not at my desk when he glares over at me. 
 
Oh damn...I quickly run over to my desk and act like I'm innocent. He continues glaring at me then speaks in a cold tone, "New girl, in my office now!" I look over at Dara and she's biting her lip with a worried look. Who is this guy seriously. Why does he treat his workers like this? After he goes into his office and slams the door shut, I notice everyone looking at me and whispering. 
 
I get up from my desk and slowly walk towards his office. On the way, I pass Dara and she takes my wrist.  "This will be his 'introduction' to you. It'll be over soon, just get it over with because it's better not to fight it." She lets go of my wrist and my eyes slightly widen. What does she mean?! I enter his office quietly and I close the door behind me. I see him at his desk going through one of the bags he brought with him. I stand there quietly with my hands at my side. He doesn't speak a word to me. 
 
I let my eyes wonder around his office. It's so plain and dull in here. Yet there's an amazing view of the beautiful city of Seoul from his windows. I clear my throat slightly and look in his direction. He turns to me with a glare and points to a chair. I slowly walk over to it and have a seat. "You wanted to see me?" He rolls his eyes at me. "Such a stupid question," He sits on top of his desk in front of me and folds his arms. How is..."How is that a stupid question?" I quirk an eyebrow and his glare gets harder. Damn!
 
I look at the floor and place my hands in my lap quietly. Silence takes over the room and I continue to look at the floor. "What's your name again?" He snaps his fingers at me and make me look back up at him. "Uh..." 
 
"What is that a hard question?" He looks at me annoyed. I shake my head and rub my forehead, "Aniyo, it's not a hard question. My name is Lee Chaerin." He smirks slightly and leans closer to me, "Whatever." He then gets up and motions me up as well. I stand up quietly and for the second time he puts his hands on my hips and push me against his desk. "Y-yah..."
 
"Shut up," He hisses at me and I try not to make eye contact with him. 
 
 
 
~Jiyong's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
I love my job but I also hate it. I hate working with these es, especially these ignorant woman! I spread her legs so I can stand between them and she grabs my wrists. "What are you doing?" She questions and stares me in the eyes and I quirk an eyebrow. I shake my hands away from hers and then hold onto her's tightly while kissing her neck. "Yah!" She shouts and pushes me away from her. "Tough one I see?" I roll my eyes at her and then push her down onto the desk and pin her hands to it. 
 
She struggles to get away from me and I give her a glare. "It's better to not fight it stupid." I pull her back up and wrap my arms around her waist while leaning in to kiss her but she looks the other way and puts her hands on my chest trying to push me away, "Look I don't know what you think you're doing or what you do to these other women who work here but you're not going to do this to me." Who does this think she is? I pull her off the desk and against my body and growl at her when suddenly the door swings open and a familiar voice shouts, "Jiyong, Seungri wants to see you!" 
 
I look back at I glare hard, "I'm working Dara!" She smiles innocently at me and shrugs, "Sorry but Seungri says it's important." I groan and push Chaerin away from me. "Get out of my office both of you!" Chaerin gets dragged out by Dara and then Seungri comes in with an annoyed look. "What the hell do you want?!" I shout at him and he rolls his eyes at me. "Nothing." WHAT?! "What do you mean, Dara said it's important??" 
 
"Nah, she just didn't want you messing with the new girl." He shrugs and then chuckles to himself. "Dara has no say so in what I do!" 
 
"Well she is your ex..." 
 
"SO?!"
 
"Well maybe she's tired of you being with other women. I mean, isn't that the reason she dumped you?"
 
"I dumped her!" I glare at Seungri. 
 
"Yeah...okay hyung whatever you say." He rolls his eyes and then leaves my office. These WOMEN!!!
 
 
 
~Chaerin's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
"What was that unnie?" I ask her with wide eyes as she drags me into the bathroom. "I don't want him messing with you like that. He's been with too many women!" Well how am I not surprised..."But won't you get into trouble unnie?" 
 
She bites her lip and looks away, "Yeah well it's nothing new." I fix myself in the mirror and we both sigh. "Look, his name is Kwon Jiyong. Do not trust him, don't get on his bad side, and don't get into his way." 
 
"Bad side?" BAD SIDE? "It seems to me that everyone is on his bad side unnie!" 
 
"Well yeah...still!" 
 
I groan and after we finish up in the bathroom, we head back out to our desks. 
 
A few hours pass and I'm just sitting in my chair with my elbows on the desk and my chin resting on my knuckles. I sigh because this is some job. I roll my eyes and look around at all of the people working hard while I'm just sitting here doing nothing. Hm, maybe I can help Dara unnie?? I look over at her and she's not at her desk. I pout and then gasp, maybe Seungri oppa? I look around and he's no where to be found. 
 
Ugh, what kind of job is this? I stand up and begin to wonder the building. It's so big and beautiful here. Plenty of rooms to explore! There's at least six dance studios well so far that I've counted. What does this man do for a living? I chuckle to myself in thought, bang women for money. Or no wait maybe the idols have with him? 
 
Aish, I continue to walk around when I find myself stopping in front of a door that's closed. I hear someone's voice in there. It's a man and he's rapping. Wow, he's got a nice voice! I lean my ear to the door and listen closely. Ah, I like this song it has a great beat to it. I grin and continue to listen then suddenly the music stops. I pout a bit and fold my arms. 
 
Hm, but I wonder who's in there? I hear footsteps coming down the hall and I quickly run around the corner. A man in a suit knocks on the door and says, "Mr. Kwon, your needed at the Convetion Center downtown." 
 
I gasp quietly, Mr. Kwon?? As in the boss?! Jiyong walks out of the room and nods to the man. "I need the new girl to come with me. Will you go get her and bring her out front?" The man in the suit nods to Jiyong and does as told while Jiyong heads to the elevator. The new girl...OH GOD! 
 
I run to find the stairs and run down them as quickly as possible. Aish!! I head back to my desk and on the way, I bump into someone and we both fall down. "YAH!" The girl shouts and glares at me. I stand up quickly and bow many times, "Mianhae!" I help her up and help her pick up her stuff. She groans and continues to glare at me. 
 
"New girl!" A voice hisses out of no where. I stand as still as possible but I'm letting my eyes wonder to find this voice. Of course I know who it is, the so called 'boss'. I turn around slowly and I see him and the man in the suit coming towards me. Jiyong looks at me with a blank expression and then motions me over. I head over to him and bow, "Nae sir?" 
 
"Sir?" He smirks, "I like that." Oh please... "I need you to come to the Convention Center with me downtown. So go grab your stuff and meet me out front." I nod and hurry to my desk grabbing my bag. Ooh! Finally I get to do something. But ugh, with this jerk? 
 
Jiyong glances back at the girl I bumped into and motions her over. I watch them secretly and he has a smirk on his face while whispering in her ear. She's giggling and covering . I roll my eyes. Am I the only female not interested in this pig? Ahahaha I guess so. 
 
I'm in the limo with Jiyong and he's silent while I'm asking questions. "So what are we going here for? Who's going to be here? What do you need my help with? Can you teach me what I'm supposed to do?" 
 
 
 
~Jiyong's P.O.V.~
 
 
Damn this girl is annoying!! She has a lot of questions! I slowly look over at her and give her an annoyed look. She just stares at me innocently and I roll my eyes looking away, "Are you always this annoying?" 
 
She blinks and tilts her head, "Are you?" NO SHE DID NOT. 
 
"Excuse me?" I give her a glare and she just smiles sarcastically. "You're excused." 
 
Why did I hire this...this....THING?! When we finally arrive at the C.C., I get out and head inside. She follows along curiously and I just roll my eyes. I really dislike this girl. 
 
We get into the theater and I scan the room until I spot who I'm looking for. "Come on new girl." I order her and she follows behind me, "You know I have a name." I shrug and glance back, "Oh right I just forgot." 
 
I hear the groan she gives out even though she's trying to hide it. "Mr. Park!" I shout and grin at the man in front of me. 
 
 
 
~Chaerin's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
Pathetic, he can't even call me by my name. Tsk. I continue to follow him around like a little puppy dog until he calls out a man's name. When the man turns around, my eyes widen. Oh my....
 
I suddenly become shy but try my best to hide it. The man and Jiyong are standing there having a conversation while I'm standing there all awkward. The man turns to me and smiles, "Who's this young lady?" 
 
Jiyong rolls his eyes, "Her name is..." He looks at me with a confused face. Wow he really did forget my name. 
"Um..." 
 
"Lee Chaerin," I smile at the man and extend a hand. He shakes my hand and chuckles. "You work with Jiyong now?" I nod and try to keep my smile. My first day of work and I'm already trying to deny that I work for him. "Well I'm Jay Park," He nods and grins at me. "I-I know who you are." I smile in a shy manner. He's so popular!! He's so my idol! "I'm actually a really big fan Jay!" 
 
He chuckles, "Ah really? Well thank you!" Jiyong rolls his eyes. "So can we get to work now?" I sigh, moment. ruiner....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Haiiii so like sorry I don't give Jiyong a long P.O.V. yet xD It will change soon I promise. I hope you all like the second chapter! :D Comment your thoughts, subscribe if you haven't and upvote if you can! <3 *