New Partner

Chained Heart
~Chaerin's P.O.V.~
 
 
Aish! It is another cold and rainy day here in Seoul. I head inside Leader's Entertainment. My unnie Dara set up an interview for me with the boss today. I'm really nervous though that's for sure. I'm applying to be his new partner. I really need this job because I'm havung financial problems lately. 
 
I'm standing there waiting for the elevator. I look around the place. It's pretty nice here. You can tell this place makes a lot of money. It has over ten stories! Aish, I just hope I get the chance to work here. When the elevator finally arrives, I take a step inside and a man runs out of the elevator and bumps into me, causing me to fall down backwards and drop all of my stuff. 
 
"Yah!" When I hit the ground I look up at him. He just stares down at me like I'm a peasant then laughs at me. What the...rude!! He doesn't even try to help me up or even say sorry. Instead he points at me and says, "Watch where you're going you ignorant woman!" Then he hurrys on off to his destination. I stare blankly down the hall. Did that really just happen?! How rude can he be??
 
I groan and try to gather my things up quickly before the elevator closes. When I get inside the elevator, I try to fix my clothes back and brush them off. Now I'm beyond nervous. I finally reach the eleventh floor and guess who's waitng for me when the elevator door opens? "Chaerin-ah, you're going to be late!" Dara hisses at me and drags me down the hall with her. 
 
"Ugh, I'm so sorry unnie! He's so rude to me!" She glances back at me when we arrive at her desk. She begins to straighten things out and quirks an eyebrow. "Who's rude?"
 
"This guy I in the elevator." I watch her as she fixes up her desk. Wow, she's really organized. "What happened, how was this guy rude to you?" 
 
"He was in such a hurry he bump into me and made me fall down and drop all of my stuff. And instead of helping me he laughed and said, 'Watch where you're going you ignorant woman!'" Dara looks at me with a gasp. "Omo that is rude!" 
 
"That's what I'm saying unnie!" I huff and fold my arms. "Well, there are rude people in this world. But never mind that, you have to get ready for your interview!" She takes my arm and pulls me into the bathroom with her. As I'm being pulled, I see a man pushing a woman out of his office and she stumbles and almost falls down. "Next!" He shouts followed by another man's voice who says, "You're so rude to women!" 
 
When I get into the bathroom with Dara, she examines me. "Mm, your outfit looks good." She nods at my nice white blouse and my tight black short skirt. She then looks down at my feet and gasps. "What kind of shoes are these??" 
 
I blink innocently, "Comfortable shoes?" She shakes her head and goes in her bag. She pulls out some black heels and gives them to me. "You don't expect me to--" She nods immediately. "Yes, put them on." Aish, I hate heels. They're not comfortable at all and because I'm not used to wearing them. I sigh and change my shoes quickly for her. She then takes my hair out of the clip I had it in and pulls out a flat iron. What the? "Unnie!" 
 
She hushes me and flat irons my hair for me then checks my makeup. "Hmm, your makeup is good. And your eyes are a charmer. You should get this job." She steps back and then tells me to spin for her. I do as told and she clasps her hands together. "Perfect!" 
 
"But unnie, I don't like perfect. I like being Chaerin..." She shakes her head at me. "You are Chaerin, but here you must be perfect!" Alright, I'm already beginning to dislike this job. "But Chaerin isn't perfect!" I try to explain to her but she hushes me once more. "You have to be perfect here if you want this job." I bite my bottom lip and stare at her, "Unnie..." She takes my hand and then leads me back out to her desk to adress some things with me. 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
~Jiyong's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
I grab another beer from the mini fridge in my office and look out the window. "And she said it's my fault she fell!" Seungri is going through the list of interviews today and he glances up at me. "Was it your fault?" 
 
"Please," I turn to him. "She tripped on her own two left feet." He sighs and shakes his head at me. "Please tell me you at least helped her up?" I chuckle, "Yeah I so do that Seungri." I roll my eyes and looks out the window. He knows my sarcasm and he mumbles, "You laughed at her didn't you?" I nod and grin taking another sip of my beer. 
 
After a few minutes, I throw my empty bottle away and walk over towards my desk. "Bring in the next person for their interview." He nods and walks out to the lobby. "Next person for their interview?" 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
~Chaerin's P.O.V.~
 
 
 
I am biting my nails and I suddenly freeze in one spot. Unnie pops my hand and glares at me. "Yah, that's bad! And you're next." She gives me my papers and starts leading me over to Seungri. "W-what if I'm not good enough unnie? I'm so nervous...I need this job." She pats my shoulder and Seungri looks at me. "You'll do great don't worry!" Seungri nods at Dara and whispers to me, "Hopefully he'll be your choice. You look fit for the job." I bit my bottom lip and sigh as I follow Seungri inside. 
 
When I enter, Seungri then heads back out and closes the door shut. I stand there in a shy and nervous manner while the man over by the window speaks to me in a cold tone with his back to me, "State your name and business." I gulp and speak up, "L-Lee Chaerin...Producer and film." I take a deep breath when and look at the ground. The man turns to me and then laughs. "You??" 
 
I look up at him and my eyes slightly widen. It's the man from the elevator. Rude bit-- "You're the boss?" 
 
He rolls his eyes and goes to his desk, "Well duh." Why does he have to be so rude? What have I done? He stares at me and quirks an eyebrow, "Well sit down." I sigh quietly and go to sit down at the chair across from him. He reaches his hand out to me and I hand him my papers. He leans back in his chair and smirks reading my reseme. "Hm, you seem good enough for the job." 
 
I smile lightly, "Really?" He throws the papers back at me and rolls his eyes. After being hit with the papers, they some fall to my lap and others to the floor. "Yah!" 
 
"Hm? Is something wrong?" He questions me and quirks an eyebrow. "Yeah there is something wrong. You just threw my papers at me face." I glare at him and he starts glaring back. What's with this guy?? I gather up all of my stuff from the floor and he walks around his desk to me, "Stand up." He orders me in a cold tone. Okay I know he's the boss, but he's not my boss just yet! I stand up and try to put my papers back in order. 
 
He's glaring at me but I try not to look at him in his eyes. He suddenly grabs my waist and pushes me against his desk. "Y-yah!" I flinch in surprise and he stares at me. "No breathing, no smiling, no laughter, and no happiness here at Leader's Entertainment. You will not use that tone with me. I am the boss, you are a trainee. You will work long hours and do what I tell you to do. Do you understand me?" I stare at this man who's beginning to tighten his grip on my waist. 
 
There's something in his eyes though...I can't explain it but he is really one mean and rude guy. I wanted to slap him and walk out because for one, he has no right to be touching me like this! But I need this job and I can't afford to screw up my chance. He grabs me by my chin and lifts my head up more, "Do you understand?" I gulp quietly and nod slightly, "Yes sir...I understand." I'm slightly trembling by now. 
 
He releases me and takes a few steps back. "Good, your first day is tomorrow. Be here at 8am sharp, do not be late or you will be fired." I nod quickly and gather my stuff up, "I won't be late sir." I takes another beer from his fridge and points to the door, "Out." I realize something, he never even told me his name...I nod quickly and head back out to Dara. 
 
She jumps up and down and smiles at me, "Well??" I chuckle and act like everything's fine. "I got the job, thank you unnie!" I hug her tightly and she squeals in happiness. Just then, the boss comes out of his office and shouts, "Sandara Park!!" She quickly loses her smile and pulls away from me. "Mianhae..." She puts her head down and speaks in a soft voice. I quirk an eyebrow at her and look over at the boss. Such a jerk...
 
He looks me up and down in a way I very much disliked. I feel disgusted and try to look away when I see Dara just staring at the ground. Does he treat his workers like slaves? "In my office now Dara." She bites her bottom lip and does as told. 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
~Jiyong's P.O.V.~ 
 
 
 
I close the door behind her once she enters my office and look at her. "You just must not learn do you?" She has her eyes locked on the ground and her hands at her side. I love them when they're afraid of me. "I'm sorry sir...It won't happen again." I slowly walk towards her and she doesn't move. "You know the rules here, no happiness in Leader's Entertaiment. Work only!" She flinches at the sound of my voice as I get louder. 
 
"L-like I said sir, it won't happen again." I can clearly hear the fear in her voice. Ah it's too fun scaring her. She's the most afraid of me here I think. I put my arm around her waist and make her sit on my desk while running my fingers through her hair at the same time. She closes her eyes tightly and tries to hold her tears in. "Y-yah..." I lean closer to her and brush my lips against hers while sliding my hands down to her thighs. 
 
I can feel her trembling in fear, yet she manages to hold her tears in. Huh, she gets stronger by the day. Just because she's my ex girlfriend doesn't mean I still don't love her. "J-Jiyong, please don't..." She whimpers lowly and I keep my hands on her thighs. "You know I don't like hurting you Dara. Please don't force me to do this to you." She puts her hands on my shoulders and looks at me, "I'm sorry Jiyong..." She's the only one in this world I regret hurting. I sigh and put my forehead against hers while hugging her to me tightly. She's lets out a quiet shaky breath out of fear and hugs me back just as tight. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Ooh so first chapter you guys! Let me know your thoughts! Sorry it took so long for the first chapter TT^TT But I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you think!*