Our Friendship Blossoms...

My Blooming Cinderella

"Unnie?Are you okay?I think I should get inside and settle in.." Seohyun said to her 'dazed-out' Unnie.

"Yeah,uh.Hyung,I'll meet you inside." Minho said to the also 'dazed-out' Onew.

The both of the them scrambled into the classroom leaving the two gazing at each others' eyes..

How awkward...

"Uhm..Let's get inside." Onew made a soft smile to Yoona.

"Oh,yeah." Yoona agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The both of them settled in their seats for Physics class.

"Hey,Yoong.What did that jerk want from you?" Seohyun asked Yoona leaning a little bit forward to Yoona.

Jerk?He wasn't being a jerk at all. Yet..

"What are you talking about,dongsaeng?Onew did nothing to me" Yoona denied.

"But what did you guys tal-" Seohyun was cut off by the sharp footsteps from the door.

Seohyun immediately leaned back up from her seat at acted like nothing happened.

Aish...Typical Seohyun.

Yoona rolled her eyes and looked at the teacher at the front.

"Class,greet!" The class-chairperson spoked.

"Annyeonghasayo!" We bowed to the teacher .

"Neh,settle down in your seats." The teacher told the us.

We all settled down in our seats and continued with our lessons till the bell rang.

The class closed their books,farewelled to their teacher and the class went out like crazy chickens for lunch break.

Everyone in the class except...

The both of us.

Seating quietly in their seats,looking down on the floor,not a word coming out from their mouths.

Awkward again,Yoona~

Onew then suddenly stood up from his seat,jogged a little to Yoona's seat and kneeled down to match her eye level.

"Uhm,Yoona,do you want to go for lunch now?"Onew asked with a hopeful expression on his face.

What to do?He's asking me for lunch?Better yet?Mayve I can think this as a date???

Wait!No!Yoona!No!Get hold of yourself!Look at yourself,how can you even get a guy to ask you out with your filthy clothes.

"Err..." Yoona sat there unsure of her answer.

Onew raised one of his eyebrows waiting for her answer.

"Uhm,sure Onew!" Yoona looked down on the floor,blushing crazily.

"Great!Let's go!"

Onew grasped onto Yoona's hands and dragged her till the rooftop.

When they climbed up at flight of stairs and opened the door to the roof,Yoona bumped onto Onew's shoulder making him jerk

a little to the front.

"Oops,Sorry.."

Onew looked behind his shoulder to the startled girl and shot her a smile.

"Ani,Kwenchanayo!"Onew exclaimed with his bright eye-smile.

OMGosh,it's so cute! Kyeopta^^

She couldn't help but smile back him.

"Let's eat,shall we?" Onew asked her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wahhh!This egg-roll is the best! JJANG!JJANG!" Onew spoked with his mouth full holding a thumbs up infront of Yoona's happy face.

Sitting in the middle of them was a yellow lunch box filled with eggrolls,kimbap and  tonkatsu(pork cutlet).

"Yoona-yah,I didn't knew you could cook!You're super awesome!"

"That's because you didn't ask,dumbo!And yes,I would say I have the potential to be a chef myself!" Yoona bragged shamelessly then

chuckled.

"Mmm...So,what else could you cook?Like,chicken?" Onew picked up a kimbap roll.

"Oh,yeah!I can fry chicken wings." Yoona smiled at Onew,happily eating.

"Jinja?!" Onew asked with his eyes ballsalmost popping out of his sockets.

Yoona jerked back with a shocked look.

"Well,yeah..." Yoona answered quietely,eyes still filled with shocked at the boy infront of her.

The both ate the pork cutlet and Onew offered to close the lid of the lunchbox while Yoona just stood beside him to looked at the view ahead from the rooftop.

Onew clipped the lid on the lunchbox,and was about to snap Yoona out of her gaze from the view but paused.

Did I ever notice Yoona's beautiful eyes,hair and just everything?Well,almost everything,that is her,clothes.

Onew snapped his eyes and asked.

"Hey,Yoona.Did you ever though about changing?"

"Change?Yep,I did.I am thinking about it.But,would it change my personality,my attitude and everything else?' Yoona glanced at Onew,

who was standing closely next to her,resting his arms on the rooftop handles.

"Well,I don't know.You can change your appearance but you shouldn't change you." Onew emphasized on the last word.

Yoona then tore the gaze from the view and looked into Onew's eyes.

"I should?" Yoona's eyes were gentle.

Onew can't help but to smile to the cute girl infront of him.

"Eo" Onew nodded and patted Yoona's head.

She giggled and the both of them went down the rooftop back to their classroom.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So,after ages,I finally updated.I hope this chapter is long enough for you,guys.But,if it's short then,comment:)

Anyways,the next chapter would be alot fun,funnier and cute:)

Yoona's transformation:)

Anyways:)Thanks and

 

 

                                                            

 

 

                                                    

             BYE.