Chapter 1- The Beginning...

My Blooming Cinderella

Mood song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGEs-q4Hqac 

 

Chapter 1:The Beginning

Story by: ImHana-Christel

 POV= Point of View

 

 

Yoona's POV

I stared down at my maths test paper before me. I was left with the last question:

 

16^2 -y^2-6y-9
 

Piece of cake,Im Yoona.

 

I wrote down:

Factorise:16x^2 - (y^2+6y+9)
                =16x^2 - [(y+3)(y+3)] = 16x^2 - (y+3)^2

Difference of 2 squares 
 =[4x-(y+3)][4x+(y+3)]
 

Done! Solved in a micro-second.

 

"Put down your pencils and pens.Now,remain silent while I collect your papers." the teacher said.

 

I plopped down my pencil on the table and waited patiently for my paper to be collected.

 

I was full of confidence.I bet I can top the whole level this term,Again. I smirked secretly.

 

"Ok,class.I'll take my leave,then." the teacher announced. Once she stepped out of the classroom,the class started chatting.

Seohyun,my bestie turned around from the desk infront of me and smiled at me.

"Yah!Yoona-yah,the test was SUPER easy,don't you think? I bet you'll be first place!"my bestie,Seohyun started the conversation.

"Ayyy....I don't think so..." I acted shyly.

 

Seohyun's then displayed a professor's look.

" Yoona,it's so obvious that you're acting again."

 

I stopped acting and....

 

"Ok,fine!" I admitted. RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I pushed my glasses back up to my nose bridge and stood up.

 

"Kaja,Seohyun-ah.Let's go to the cafeteria" I walked out of my seat bringing her with me.

 

Onew's POV

Ugh... I, Lee Jinki aka Onew,better not get 2nd place,Again. I was positive I made some careless mistakes in the paper...

Well,too late Jinki-ah,the teacher collected the papers already... Damn!

RING!!! I stood up from my seat,fixed my hair and walked out of my seat.

 

 Minho rushed up behind me and threw his arm around my neck."Onew hyung!How was the test?" he asked cheerfully as we walked out of the classroom door together.

"Aishhh!! Don't even talk about it with me.I  will seriously jump off a building if I get the 2nd place again!" I accidentally screamed at his ear.

"Yahhhh!!!!!!Hyung!,shut up ,will you?Calm down,man." Minho shouted back in my ear.Wah....Minho,I didn't know I shouted that loud...

 

We walked down the hallway and then turned my hear from Minho and saw two girls with over-sized glasses,giggling and snorting like kindergarten kids.

 

One of them caught my attention. She had her long,flowy and beautiful black hair tied into two ponytails.Her double lid eyes looked like the shape of a half-moon.They were just like as innocent as a deer's. They displayed purity,youthfullness,brightness and cheerfulness all together.Her egg-shaped face looked so charming. Her lips were  perfect in baby pink.Her angular features were so beautiful.

She looks so... natural. But her beautiful eyes were hidden under those plain,drabby,boring and over-sized glasses. Her small and pretty figure worn by ugly clothes.

Such a waste to not show her beauty to the world...

Her eyes suddenly met with mine. Mysterious...

 

"Hyung?Yah,Onew hyung!LEE JINKI!" Minho yelled in my ear again.

I blinked. What happened?I looked away from the girl that I mesmerized with to Minho.

"Hyung,what were you day-dreaming about?"

"Nothing!"I freaked out and speeded up my pace from Minho. I went to the cafeteria quickly.

Who was that girl?

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Haha!Seo Joohyun,are you and idiot?"I giggled.

"Aniyo!" she denied.The both of us were laughing and snorting so much while walking down the hallway to the cafeteria.

 

My eyes drifted from her to two  handsome looking boys. This guy caught my gaze. He looked ...Yah!Yoona-yah,since when did you started noticing boys? But,no matter how hard I want to remove my eyes from him,I just can't...

His eyes then blinked and broke our gaze and looked at the fella beside him. Ugh,must be one of those Kingka's or the school's playboy...

Forget him,Yoona-yah. I sighed and went back to chat with Seohyun.~~~~~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,this was one  enormous chapter! I created an OnYoon story again. and this time I'll try to keep it non-emo? yep,just a lil' info for those who don;t understand the description yet:

 

Yoona is a nerdy girl with the high scores and big specs and getting 1st position for tests. She's just like your school's nerd.

 

Onew is the total opposite of Yoona in terms of looks,Onew is a heartwarmer,he's got everything,looks and a good reputation.But the one thing that's about him is  HIS ATTITUDE.   He's super cold and thinks his good as everyone.

 

SO,two different people will have a once in lifetime fairytale:)