Jealousy

My Online Boyfriend

A U T H O R ' S   R A N T S / M E M O ;

hi qt3.14125's. 
ok wow. double update. wowowow. yas. omfg. kms. i feel like i have no life. but then again.. at the same time, i feel so accomplished. i feel like i've won something. LOL. ok i'm a loser. so... guys. i hope ya'll respect my gifs. b/c they take like. rlly long to make. Sadly, I couldn't find any gifs for Sohee :( so i had to make my own.. fml kms i crie. qq. don't hate me when i update slow lol. I plan on making this fic full of gifs/pics. dont hate me for that too. i feel like it's easier to picture them. so yea. :) thanks for reading, and enjoy!!!!!@@#$^&*%#@ :D ./yesi'mdone ./yesyoumaynowread. :-))

 


 

J E A L O U S Y
 

09.03 am
Sohee woke up to a bright sunny morning. The sun is shimmering through her window, and she feels happy to the start of the day already. 
She stretches out her arms, and yawns. "I have to go talk to oppa!" she thought. However, she was still half sleep from breaking night with Sehun. Their conversations would last forever. Most of it would just be hair talk. Sohee finds that extremely interesting since no guy, or anyone, would even talk about dying hair to her. 

Sohee's laptop started up and skype has instantly signed right on for her at start up. 
Sehun Oh (09:07:42) : Sohee!!
It's as if he was waiting for her to get on.

Sehun Oh (09:08:12) : I found the picture! ;)


Sohee (09:09:36) : No waayyy! Your baby picture!?
Sehun sent a file. 'babyme.jpg'
Sohee accepted the file.
Downloading .. 50%.. 72%.. 100%
And to her surprise-



Sohee (09:10:39) : 우아~ 오빠 그때도 완전 짱짱맨!! Sohee laughed while sending the message.

Sehun Oh (09:10:56) : Delete it!! :(


Sohee (09:11:03) : Hehe noooo~ 

Sohee moved it to a folder that she cherishes.

Sohee (09:11:33) : What are you doing oppa?

Sehun Oh (09:11:46) : Writing something keke

Sohee (09:11:49) : like??

Sehun Oh (09:13:12) : Sorry for the late reply sohee. You wanna cam?

Sohee (09:13:22) : No worries oppa!! and sure :)

Sohee called Sehun Oh
Sehun Oh accepted the call.

 (this gif was not made by me)

"What are you writing?" Sohee asked while staring at Sehun's y lips. She blushed when Sehun his lips, trying to focus on his work.
"A birthday card for a friend." Sehun responded, still looking down at his paper.
"Ohh.. For whom?"
"An old friend."
"Ah he must be lucky to get a card from you!" Sohee cheerfully said.
"She." Sehun corrected.
"Oh.. she." Sohee's face turned to a frown and she instantly dropped her happiness.
"Hm?" Sehun noticed her voice drowning.
"Oh nothing oppa~ Hey, I have to do something today so let's end the call!! ^^"
Sehun agreed and Sohee logged off without saying bye.

Sohee is very sensitive when it gets to jealousy. She can get jealous way too easily, and that's what destroys her.



 




LOOOOOL shoot me. this chapter was too short. ily guizeee. :) & btw i feel like this fic will be short in general since i feel like no one's reading it. :x
please comment/vote/subscribe so i know you're there! don't be a silent reader! :D thanks guys~