...

Airport.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao hated airports.

He wasn't always like this - he used to love being led by his father's hand to the large windows to see the giant plane, in fascination of  how something so big and heavy could stay in the air for so long.

And then he became a member of Exo.

Now don't get him wrong, he loved each of the members, he loved the fans, and the fame and success they had achieved made their suffered trainee days completely worth it - but it was the stupid airports and crazed fans and the crowding that got on Tao's nerves.

He was always in a particularly crabby mood when he was in airports and on planes - and today was no exception.

As soon as the plane had landed and all of the documentation was done, the Exo-M members went into a bathroom, their manager guarding the door, and changed to make themselves look more presentable, smoothing out hair mussed by sleep on the plane and adjusting or changing out of wrinkled clothes. Tao stared at himself in the mirror, eyes still bloodshot and puffy. Oh well. Not like I can do anything about it. 

They braced themselves for the bombardment of their fans, firmly grasping their bags as they pushed through the throng of people. Tao could feel himself getting dizzier and dizzier, more and more frustrated as the fans continued to relentlessly close in on them.

Their van was late and Tao was this close to losing it, pulling his fringe out of his face with his hand and trying not to stumble. I need someone...something to lean on. He turned to s,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter