Lasting

Everlasting love.

The next day I went to school. Everyone was staring at me. I heard that the principle called me down to the office.

I walked into the office and the principle had a giant smile on her face.

"We are switching you over to Kiria Academy"

"What?" Oh my god.

I'm getting to finally switch schools.! 

Kiria Academy is a top 1% kind of school.

How did I even get in...

"Uhm, May I ask, Why?" I asked hesitantly.

"Someone bragged about you, and the headmaster asked to switch you over for majoring in dance at their Highschool AND university for free."

"Oh my god... Wow.. thats amazing, Who do I have to thank?"

"Hmm Let me see, His name was... Kim Woo Bin"

"Oh .." 

"Excuse me, young lady? I don't suppose you think you'll get away with that kind of language at Kiria, But here you will most certainly NOT."

"Oh, Gosh, I'm so sorry ma'am.. That name seemed pretty familiar..."

"Have you troubled that young man or something HyoMin-ah?"

"Ah.. Uh... Yes. I accidently spilled something on one of his suits, but he tripped me and he seemed like he disliked me.."

"I doubt he hates you, If he said all of this good stuff about you, I don't think he hates you" she said as she winked at me, suggesting he "Liked" me.

"Ah, Yes Ma'am..." I said as I went to go empty my locker after she handed me all of the paper work.

Now all I have to do is drive over there. atleast I won't be there for a LONG time. He wouldn't really hurt me, would he? 

I put all of my stuff in my car, And said goodbye to all of my friends. Jin Ah and Yu Ri transferred over to Kiria as well, Apparently the other 3 guys we met also bragged about us. 

We got into our cars. I drive a black convertible, Jin Ah and Yu Ri drive the exact same one as me. We put our group name 9ToNite on the hoods of our cars. We added our own name onto the side where we could tell whose car was whose.

When we arrived, I told them to just leave their stuff in the car and we should just go in and get the paperwork finalized and look at our classes and then move in to their dorms. We all got lucky and got a room for all three of us. 

I walked in with my two friends behind me and we went to the principles office. 

"Hello." He said cooly.

"Ah. Uhm. Hello, We are 9ToNite. I am Jeon Hyo Min."

"I am Jin Ah.. Nice to meet you."

"I am Kwon Yu Ri. How do you do?"

"Good good, It's nice to meet you ladies. I have not only invited you here to benefit you, but to also benefit our school."

"Oh?" We all said at once.

"Mhm, We want to bring you into our entertainment company."

"Really? Daebak... What is the name of it again?" I said.

"SM Entertainment. Here, Read over the contract. and if there is anything you dislike, please, do inform me." 

I read over the contract, everything was fine. I just had stuff to add to it.

"Um, Sir.. I have something to add to it, if you don't mind of course."

"I most certainly don't mind, madam. Please tell me."

"Well, We would like to be able to choose what we eat whenever we want it.. as you can see we're all still very skinny, and none of us gain weight easily, I would also like to add we should be able to date whenever we want, and I want to know that if we ever want out of this contract we can easily get out of it signed on paper. and I also want us to be able to freely choose our activites that we attend as a group or as solos."

"Wow.. You're very detailed. I'll have my secretary make a new contract for you to read over with those requirements."

"Thank you."

We sat and waited 3 minutes before the secretary came back with a new contract, everything looked perfect.We all signed it and we got a contract saying that if any of our requirements were not met we could leave the company signed by PD-nim.

We left to head to our new dorm and It was already furnished completely. Somehow all of our tastes were met in this big room. This place even has a kitchen, a bathroom, and 3 bedrooms. Its amazing.

Yu Ri's room :th?id=HN.607994217711929947&pid=1.7

Yu Ri's room was pretty damn nice. I like it. But I'm not a fan of green, hehe.

Jin Ah's room:sorrel-model.jpg

I liked JinAh's room a lot.. I wonder what mine looks like.. I walked into my room and screamed:

fancy_bedroom_3d_model_max_7c93a1e6-4a43

This beautiful room was filled with a ton of trash!

Who the hell would do this?!?!

"What the absolute ?" NaNa actually cursed.. 

"What just came out of your mouth?" Yu Ri cried being the Maknae she is.

"Yeah, really?" I said.

"I'm pissed." NaNa as she walked in and helped me pick up the trash,

We finally got it cleaned and made it smell better.

We walked into the living room and Yu Ri was watching TV : modern-korean-living-room-interior-korea

"Yu Ri -ah, Do you want food?" We asked

"Yes, Yes!" 

"Then help us carry the stuff up to our rooms."

"Awwww. Fine."

We brought all of our belongings to our dorm and I started making Lunch.

02_Lucid_Kitchen_image2.jpg

Our kitchen is nice... I wondered what the bathroom looks like when I suddenly had to pee.. Uh oh.

fancy-chic-bathroom-design-decor.jpgThis is my bathroom... 

(Im not posting what the other girls bathrooms look like. too many pics,..) 

Bathroom-15479462849.pngThis is Yu Ri's bathroom..

 

 

 

Fancy-Bathroom-Design.jpg

 

This is NaNa's.

So I went to my bathroom, and did my business. I came out and finished lunch after I washed my hands.

I set the food out on the table and we ate.

We decided to go out and check our classes.

We each had the exact same classes except This semester Im taking acting and dancing classes. while NaNa takes Singing and acting, and Yu Ri is taking dancing and singing classes. So at least were still together for some things. I have acting with NaNa and dancing with Yu Ri while NaNa has acting with me and singing with Yu Ri. Yu Ri has dancing with me and singing with NaNa.. This is gonna be hard. But we will make it through together.

PD-Nim called me just as we were about to go back to the dorm "JHM, There is a party going on for all of the new students and new idols, I need 9ToNite to join the party and the performance. You will be singing your song Baby, Please, Please Cry, all three of you need to wear the exact same outfit for this song, and have your name printed on the back. We prepared it for you already just go to the dorm and change into evening dresses and pack the costume in a bag. Please, please do a good job. You are not only representing yourselves, but also SME. And the other Idols there. There will be EXO, SNSD, After school, GOT7, VIXX, U-KISS, SS501, Super Junior, Miss A, 2pm, 2am, Wondergirls, 2ne1, Big bang, and a lot of other top artists in the world. Please do a good job. I trust you ladies" he said and hung up.

Oh god.

I explained to NaNa and YuRi what was going on and we rushed home and got dressed and did light makeup so that when we get there, the make up artists can do wonders on our faces.

when we got there. the first thing we saw wasn't someone popular, but it was those four boys..

Who were they exactly??

We went up to them first, and decided to wait til a few minutes to say hello to our Unnies, and Oppa's. 

"Who are you exactly?" I bluntly asked..

they all looked at each other and laughed.

"Hello, We are 4Time. " 

Oh my god..

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did I say? I said I'd upload 2 chapters today. hehehe~~~~ WOOT WOOT. MODDDDAAAAAAAAFOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAA I doubted myself, Honestly. I really doubted whether I should just wait til tomorrow cause im lazy like that. So I'm tired of typing, Im gonna go to sleep now.

Please enjoy, subscribe, comment, upvote, or even friggen share if with people, Whatever floats your honeyspringed boats

I love you all, my lovelies. ~