Ever.

Everlasting love.

Today was the day. 

My group, 9ToNite, We finally get to perform. 

We aren't a very famous group, But we are working on it. hehe. 

My name is Jeon Hyo Min. The other members of 9ToNite are my best friends. 

There is Kwon Yu Ri, Shes nice and outgoing. Although she once backstabbed me, We worked it out and she joined me and Jin Ah in our group. 

There is also NaNa, We call her Jin-ah for short. When we are on stage, Her name is NaNa, I'm NaRi, and Yu Ri, Is just Yu Ri. 

I like it because it's kind of like we're all a mix of each other. hehe~

We are performing at a club called "Space Invader" It is a weird name, But they're paying us $500. We agreed to split it 166 for each of us and the extra 2 dollars would go to whoever lost Rock Paper Scissors. We're going to perform our song "When you wake up, I'll be gone". It is about a girl who got cheated on and she slept with him and left early in the morning before he woke up just to get revenge and clear her mind. It has a y concept.

We're wearing leather shorts and tight pink crop tops, we each have on a different colord fishnet sweater. It isn't really a sweater, its a crop top as well. It just goes over our shirt to make us look a bit different. I decided to wear Black Heels, the other two wore Pink. I am the leader after all, But I usually hate looking different than them. 

We have around 50,000 Fans in our fancafe. Most of them haven't seen us perform live, but they've seen our MV's and they support us. 

We have had instances of SaSaengs, But We worked everything out and they don't bother us anymore. 

~2 Hours later~

We finally arrived at Space Invader, and We went straight backstage and they set up our curtains and mic stands and gave us mics, and set our chairs in their exact spots. We also have chairs set off to the side for when we pick special Male guests to come up on stage and we give them a little dance and then we leave. Just like how the song goes. 

We're getting our makeup done when Jin-ah asks me 

"Hyo Min-ah, There is A LOT of people out there.. They seem to be crouding these 4 guys.." 

"So? Just ignore them, We're here to get paid. And have fun, remember?"

"Ah.. Yes.. I understand, Sorry.. " She looked away shyly. 

"NaNa, It's okay. Don't worry, We'll All be fine" I said as I smiled at her.

I always had to fake smiles for them, when on the inside I was screaming just as much as she was. 

"Ladies, you're up in 2 minutes" Our manager yelled.

"This is it, girls, Remember No matter what happens we're always in this together. If one of us falls, the rest of us fall. I mean it literally, If you fall on stage, the rest of us will fall too just to make it look like it was supposed to happen" I told them as we all giggled.

We went up on stage, Mics in hand, and we were nearing the end of our song, We decided on who we would bring up on stage when we saw all of the girls huddled around the 4 guys. 

They were all four sitting at a table close to the stage, we descended the stairs and made our way towards them. I asked one of them their name...

He said "Bang Sung Joon" I told him my stage name and we went up the stairs. 

NaNa Chose a guy named " Lee Soo Hyuk " YuRi Chose "Choi Seung Hyun" 

We told the other guy we'd give him a special dance after the performance because there was four of them and he looked like he had a cold personality.. all he did was smirk and nod after we went up to the stage.

We gave them our special dance. and We left the stage. We went into our dressing room and started changing for the next song, When all four guys entered.

"What the heck!" I heard YuRi scream..

"Whats going on?" I yelled back to her. I was still in the midst of changing so I couldn't come out and look.

"Those guys are here" Jin Ah said calmly. 

"Back so soon?" I said as i peeked my head out to them.

"We didn't get to formally introduce ourselves." They said.

"I also haven't gotten my turn yet.." Kim Woo Bin said. 

"Hello, My name is Bang Sung Joon" The guy I chose said.. Whoah he's a lot handsomer here than he was there...

"Hello Beautiful ladies, My name is Choi Seung Hyun" The guy Yu Ri chose said..

"Hi, My name is Lee Soo Hyuk" The guy Jin Ah chose said in English.

"My name is Kim Woo Bin" The last one said cooly. 

"Would you ladies mind performing that song again for us?" They chimed.

"Oh .. Uh .. Sure" I said as NaNa the music. 

We performed for them again and we did an extra dance for the guy who didn't get to go on stage the first time.

We left to go on stage to perform our last song and I was having a quick drink without my manager finding out, since im under age.

That was until I felt a sudden push.

"Watch it, Loser" Some girl said. She was headed towards eight other girls...

I didn't think it was that bad until the person in front of me cleard their throat.

"Are you serious? Do you know how expensive this is?" Kim Woo Bin said...

"Oh ..." I managed to mutter.

"Yes, . Thats what you're going to be in by the time I get finished with you. I can't believe you spilt alcohol on my suit, especially it being tomato and not coming out." He said rudely.

"Well, I'm sorry it happened but there is plenty of ways to get it off. I have to go now, so if you'll excuse me" I took a step and found myself planted on the ground. My face aching. He tripped me! 

Jin Ah and Yu Ri ran to me to help me up. 

"Are you kidding??" I yelled

"Haha, Nope. Goodbye." 

 

Little did I know, I was walking right into Hells gates the next day. 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the ty update. All I was focusing on was finishing it. I thought it was kind of good. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. But This story belongs to Hargo & I, and we appreciate those who like it. 

Annyeong ~ <3 Our lovelies. Heheh.