It's All Acting

Adopt An Idea! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

It's All Acting

 

Sulli has always wanted to be an actress. Ever since she was a little girl, all she wanted was to be in one of those dramas she always watched, to be that girl that falls in love with a boy, even after all the heart break and tough times. And she's worked so hard to do exactly that. She's gone to countless acting classes, acting school, and gotten every single kind of acting job she could. She's acted in small commercials, she's been the girl in the background during a movie scene, and she's even been the girl all of the SHINee boys fawned over in one of their music videos. Until finally, finally she gets the main role she's always dreamed of. The main character of a new TV drama coming out, the role she's wanted since she was in elementary school.

But there's one problem.

The lead male role is someone she absolutely can't stand, that man being Choi Minho. Her and Minho had fought while she was filming with him a while back, and the two weren't fond of each other at all. But there was no way she's throw away her chances just because of him. Even if the soft words he spoke to her as his character made her heart flutter.

It's all acting, after all.

 

A/N: I'm not even really sure if Sulli and Minho are a big ship, but I needed a girl and SHINee member and thought of To The Beautiful You so it works cx