I is the effin BEST!

Will You Be My Diva?

As you all know,my name is Kim Jaejoong. Yes, the Kim Jaejoong. I know, i know, please hold the applauase. As you all probably know, i am one of, no scratch that, the best model in the industry today, and I am damn proud of it too. This status allows me to be a complete , so deal with it, aiight?

Anyway, as i was saying, i love being awesome. Lol its true though. I get everything i want, whenever I want. Life is plain awesome. Don't you think? Hmm, you probs don't cause you ain't got it like me. Well, all i can say is: to be you baby!

I am also quite sure that every other person in the world loves me to PIECES. Like literally. So the other day, I went online and I saw this fanclub thingie and I was like OMFG! There was like a million people in it and there were like a gazillion posts on it. All about my y awesomeness of course. Hehehe Well, it’s not like it’s something that can be denied.

Well, I know I said every other person in the world loves me. Except this one dude that I know. His name is like Jang Yunhae or something. , I don’t even know. But yeah, he seems to hate my guts. I don’t even know know why! Like, I am a piece of freaking PERFECTION. How can you hate allllllll of this??? I remember going to high school with him, and he always used to like, glare at me. It was creepy. I always wondered what was up with him…

WELLLLLLLLLLLL, changing topics back to ME, I have a really cute boyfriend. Yeah, I’m gay, you got a problem with that? Then eff off. I don’t give a rat’s . He’s a really cute too! His name is Kim HyunJoong. Isn’t that awesome? WE HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME!!!!!!! If we get married, we won’t have to change it…anyway, he has to be a secret cause as I have said, I am a symbol who cannot have a relationship in the public’s eyes, or they might kill Joongie…Don’t want that to happen…Well anyway, that’s me!

Oh , is that that Jun Yanho staring at me????? O.O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! 14 SUBS WITH JUST THE FORWARD???? I am very honored! You guys are all awesome! SInce I didn't update yesterday, today will be a double update! Yay! Lol Ok, the next one will be up soon! Hope you like this chapter! :) Love you guys!