Full of Anger

He Is My Husband NOW!

Tok tok tok

It was holiday. You never woke up early while holiday, but the knock from your bedroom’s door woke you up.

“who’s that?” you shouted in fury. You didn’t move at all from your tender bed.

“Mr. Park and Mrs. Park waiting for you in dining room table to breakfast, Miss” the voice was too familiar in your ear. It was servant in your house.

Heard name ‘Mr. Park and Mrs. Park’, you woke up immediately. Mr. Park and Mrs. Park were your parents. They were rarely at home because they busied maintain their company. So if they did, there always something important they wanted to tell you.

You finished showering quickly, then you weared a simple yellow dress without sleeve like this:

Your parents liked formality in anywhere and everywhere, though. They ordered you to always wearing dress anywhere include house (you only could release the dress when you go to the bed in evening), using formal language, etc. Sometimes you did contravene it without their knowledge. Rules were made to be broken, right?

You looked the dining room and found that your parents were sit neatly and quietly in seat. Not wasted time, you took a seat beside your mom. There were servants around the dining room and they bowed toward you.

“what is make you lingering?” your mom asked coldly.

“i’m not lingering” you answered calmly.

“so?” your mom raised an eyebrow.

“i woke up late” you enlightened.

Your dad snorted “you’re lazy girl. Especially, you don’t work since your graduation”

“oh, okay. I would like to work in our company. When i can start?” you answered quickly. It was right that you didn’t work since graduation. One month ago. It wasn’t long time because many people that didn’t work since their graduation years ago. Besides, your family never lack of money and your parents never ask you to work. You didn’t understand why your dad discussed about that abruptly.

“it’s my company, not our company!” he yelled.

You frozen. Your dad’ behaviour didn’t like now. He used to be kind, soft, noticeable, and resolute. You guessed him in bad mood.

He ruffled his hair “i’m sorry, dear. I’m too rude just now”

“don’t worry” you smiled.

You and your parents were eat in silence. You still didn’t digest what just happened.

“Sweetheart, you don’t have boyfriend, do you?” your mom broke the silence.

You nodded in hesitation.

*why suddenly she asked me about that?* you thought.

“that’s good” your dad clapped his palms “we want to engage you with someone”

You found it difficult to breathe “w-what? why?” your voice shaken. Although you didn’t in any relationship with someone, you weren’t ready to being engage.

“our company is in big trouble. Father suffered many losses and lost a lot of money. If it isn’t handle quickly, our company will going to bankrupt. Yesterday, we met our old friend and they still remember our pact” your mom whispered.

“what’s the pact?” you asked in curiousity.

“the pact is about to engage our future child. Opportunely, their child is a boy and we agreed to engage you two. If you married with their son, our company will survive” she terminated her explanation.

You letted out heavy breath “dad just said it’s his company, not our nor mine!” you exclaimed.

He sighed in frustation “i got carried away by situation. I’m so frustating, you know” he defended.

Initially, you refused the engagement but your parents didn’t give up. They explained deeply how poor you and your family would if you refused the engagement and you had to be hard worker. But, if you accepted the engagement, your future life would be assure and you didn’t need to work.

Finally, you exhaled and nodded weakly “okay then”

 

***

 

You seated in a cafe with your bestfriends. It was usual cafe which one you and your bestfriends would like to hanging out. That cafe looked like:

“how’s life?” you asked to your bestfriends.

“fine” Jongin answered as he sipped his cappuccino. This kind of boy always look like his life as easy as reverse the palm.

“good to hear that, Jongin” you replied.

“YAH!” Jongin shouted.

“calm down, Kai oppa! don’t she always called you like it?” Sena calmed Jongin.

“uh, yeah. But from now, i will make she call me ‘oppa’ at least”

Jongin ordered people to call himself Kai because he didn’t like his origin name. But, you still called him Jongin because Kai was weird name in your mind. It wasn’t the problem if you didn’t want to call him Kai. But, the problem was you didn’t want to call him oppa. You definitely one year younger than Jongin. It was rude for him.

“hey!” Sena wobbled your shoulders “are you still there?” Sena asked. Apparently, you abstracteded.

“yes, i am” you turned in reality.

“what’s in your mind?” Sena asked softly.

You told about the engagement to Sena and Jongin.

“parental choice is the best” Sena commented. You knew she tried to made you feel better.

“i bet your future husband is uglier than me” Jongin praised himself.

“oh, whatever” Sena and you grumbled. Sena and you were common about that Jongin’s attitude.

Not long, you and your bestfriends left the cafe because the day was darker. You calmed down a bit because Sena and Jongin.

When you walked, someone bumped you and you were mad because his coffee spilled toward you. Your yellow dress were dirty and you felt hot because the coffee.

“are you okay?” you lifted your head up and saw someone who familiar for you.

“Oh Sehun...” you shocked “how dare you spilled your coffee!”

You didn’t meet him for about one month or since graduation. He was your enemy.

“it wasn’t intentionally!” he exclaimed coolly. Then, he grabbed your wrist and put a sheet of 50.000 won in your right palm “for your laundry”

Before you could speak a word, he went.

“are you okay?” Sena gave you same question as Sehun.

“I’M DAMN GOOD!” you screamed full of anger.

“don’t scream! you make my ears buzzed!” Sena protested.

“why he’s here?!” Jongin gasped.

“it’s public place, Jongin!” you retorted.

Sena and Jongin calmed you down. Again. But, this time you couldn’t calming down. Overnight, you couldn’t stop thinking about Oh Sehun.