Don't bully me!!! I'm sensitive!

Suho's Grand Adventure with Grandma Wolf and The 7 Elves

Chanyeol as 7 elves  Luhan as the big bad wolf

"Knight in shining armour~"

Little Red Bust A Cap was now out of the house with the bowling ball-sized pill in a basket. He adjusts his red cap that his grandma made for him and proceeds to picking out the car that he would drive there.

"Hmm... maybe I should...", Little Red Bust A Cap decides on the red ferrari that matched his hat to the core. Scurrying into his car, the rain pitter-pattered the shell of the car. creating a drum solo of sorts.

"LET'S GO!", he said as he blasts the stereo on high ♪SARANGHAEYO!♪

 

Now entering the newly-renovated road that will lead him to his grandma's house, Little red bust a cap couldn't help but notice a...

"STOP RED MONSTER!!!", an elf jumps out in front of his car and shows the driver the hand.

"HOLY !!!!" Little red bust a cap slams his brakes as the tires screeched in pain from the sudden command.

"FILTHY BEAST! LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW~ FOR WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF THIS FOREST!"... The elf states as the stern-look on his face meant no joke.

"we... ?", Little red bust a cap questions the person standing in front of his car.

The elf was drenched in rain  but that didn't seem to bother him one bit...

"YES WE!", The elf puts on a blue cap labelled, "Cranky", and his expression changed to that of a . 

Cranky Elf: "Hey get the out like right now. I'm Cranky elf so ya better run run ~ run run run.", he starts doing SNSD's RDR dance.

"... is this guy ing on drugs...?", Little red bust a cap raises a brow and seriously wanted to run the elf over... he'd probably be doing the world a favour.

Cranky elf notices that the driver didn't bug an inch and switches his hat... this time it was yellow with the word, "Flirty," labelled on it.

"... ahhhh~ mister... I feel so... so .... hawwwwwwt~", the flirty elf shows off his bare right shoulder and fans himself. "AHHHHHHH~ I'm SO HAWT!"

Little red bust a cap remained silent as his poker face showed no intention of giving in.

The flirty elf bit on his lower lip and switches to a red cap labelled "Aegyo."

Aegyo elf: "aing~♥"

"Screw this... I've seen enough of this .", Little red bust a cap revs his engine and floors the gas pedal... running the aegyo elf over.

The elf laid there with tire marks on his face. ... "a..i...n....g ...." were his last words before he faints.

===============================================================================

Chanyeol: "did you just kill me off...?"

Mochi: -You'll be back-

Chanyeol: "..."

Suho:  "aing~♥"

Chanyeol: "you know what... you"

===============================================================================

Continuing his cruise down the forest path, Little red bust a cap sees a hooded figure, hitchhiking at the side of the road.

Being the nice person that he is, Little Red Bust A Cap pulls over and lowers his car window.

"Need a lift?", he questions the hitchhiker.

"Sure~", the hooded figure said in a cheery tone.

"Well you ain't getting one from me! LATER!!!!". Little red bust a cap zooms off, leaving the hitchhiker stranded in the middle of the forest.

"... Oh no he didn't!!!!", the hooded figure takes off his hood and exposed his pointy furry ears. "A-WOOOOOOO!!!!" - he quickly gets on all fours and starts sprinting off but...

"WAIT FOR ME WOLFIE!!!", the elf from before was riding a mini tri-cycle which was too small for the poor boy.

"What now 7 elves?", the wolf gets back up onto his 2 feet.

"I got a score to settle with that guy...", he puts on a pink hat labelled, "bad ".

"Tonight, es gonna die.", the wolf's eyes turned red as he pulls out a shot gun from the side of his robe and clocks it.

"you bad bad boy you so bad~", the bad elf puts on his shades and pulls out dual light sabers.