Oh gurl u did NOT just touch my banana - imma snap my fingers at chu

Suho's Grand Adventure with Grandma Wolf and The 7 Elves

Kris as Mama Kris

"One Beautiful Day~"

"YO bust a cap!" A man in a pink frilly apron and hair curlers in his hair calls out to the boy.

"NOT NOW MOM!!! I'M TRYING TO WIN THIS AUCTION FOR A NEW FKIN FERRARI!!!" Little red bust a cap replies back.

"YOU BETTER GET YOUR OUT HERE NOW BEFORE I LITERALLY BUST YOUR CAP!" The man shouts louder.

"Oh my god... dad's bank account only has $900,920 USD left... are you serious..." Little red bust a cap stomps out while pouting his lips.

"Could you stop already? You already got 17 cars in the lot outside!!! We had to evict the surrounding areas just for your mini collection of dolphins and killer whales - do you want us to buy  theTarget and Walmart next door too?" The man retorts at the money spending brat.

"Ugh fine... what do you want anyway?" Little red bust a cap shakes his right leg and looks around the room, smacking his gum like usual.

"The ol' G is sick - I made this lotus bamboo horse radish root of 1000 ginseng grapefruit wakalaka watcha mi kalits into a pill for her. It's your duty to deliver this, Little Red Bust A Cap~" The man pulls out a giant pill that resemebled a bowling bowl out of the oven.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! I HAVE A NAME YA KNOW? IT'S SUHO~ YOU NAMED ME THAT =_= MOM ! IF THAT'S EVEN YOUR REAL NAME!" Little red bust a cap glares at the man.

"That's not my style." The man shrugs in response and continues, "Well regardless of what I call you little red bust a cap, you're gonna get this out to your grandma! And that's MAMA KRIS TO YOU!!!"

===============================================================================

Kris: wait wait wait hold up... when did I agree to this? I'm not under contract right now.

Mochi: too bad you are now

Kris: That's not my-

The exo members: YOUR STYLE! WE KNOW!!!!

Kris: -glares-

===============================================================================

"Now hurry up and get going before it gets dark~" The mom looks at his son.

"Just sayin' if it's raining... " Little Red Bust A Cap pulls the curtains up and...

-CRASH THUD-

A thunderstorm raged on outside as the beautfiul weather from before was no longer in sight...

"MOM!!!!" Little Red Bust A Cap runs over to his mom and shakes the motherly figure like a tree.

"Don't you mom me, it's not my style."  The man takes a seat at the dining table and reads the Chinese newspaper.

"mom..." Little red bust a cap pouts and does his best puppy dog face.

"Go or I'm calling 'Him'." The man ignores the poor boy and continues reading.

Upon hearing 'Him', Little red bust a cap quickly grabs the lotus bamboo horse radish root of 1000 ginseng grapefruit wakalaka watcha mi kalits pill and scurries toward the door. "BE BACK SOON!", spouting his departure in a cheerful tone.