Mood swing

Just his Stylist [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart was pounding dugun dugun I was sure everybody could hear it. I looked down and he was still holding my hand. I glanced over at him and he had fell asleep listening to music. The boys started waking up one by one so placed his hand onto his lap. Why did he hold my hand? Was this his way of getting me back for making them late by teasing me, or does he like me? I felt stupid how could he like me he doesn even know me. Then why do I like him?  I thought. He just had something about him that made me attracted to him.

My thoughts got interrupted when V decided to turn around and ask me questions.

"So why were you late?" He sai. Jimin butted in as well. " Yea and why did you say that I knew the reason you where late, and that you talked to me on the phone?" Jimin questioned me.

"Umm..." 

"Wait dont tell me you are a little weird like V." He said looking at me for answers "V maybe shes your long lost cousin." He said giggling

"Jincha! Come here cousin." V streched over his seat and pulled me into a tight bear hug. "Hey, hey hands off my chingu." Jimin said while pulling on V`s shirt. "Andwae!!!" V shouted. 

" YA! Cant you see im sleeping plus she's mines!" I looked up and i was in Namjoons embrace.

The boys looked at themselves and then back at us and whispered in unison "Are you guys dating?"

"NO hes just playing." I pushed namjoon off. The car came to a stop, we had arrived Finally , I was dying back there. The doors opened and my ears almost burst from all the screams and cheers from A.R.M.Y. The body gaurds did there jobs at gaurding the boys Iinto the building and I stayed behind. I got off the car and the girls where now in the building following BTS.

"Unnie!" 

I turned around and there stood 3 lovely girls with school uniforms. One had long black silky hair she had big brown eyes and was tall and thin. The other two were twin they had short brown hair.

"Yes?" I asked

"Unnie, you style Namjoon oppa right?" The girl with long black hair said. 

" Well not just him, I style all of them, wae?" 

"Can you give this to Namjoon oppa and tell him its from his number one fan, Solbi." She said handing me a cute present bag. I took it from he.

"Ok Solbi-ya no problem." I said showing her the ok sign. She seemed like a sweet girl and just because I like Namjoon doesnt mean no one else can like him.

" Gamsahamnida Unnie." She bowed and walked away whispering to her friends. She looked back and I waved at her, she just turned around and kept walking.

 

I headed to the changing room they were getting their hair done so I prepared their outfits. I made eye contact with namjoon through the mirror and I looked away. I saw him smirk,  how I hated when he did that because then I could see his dimple, and I go weak for a guy wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter