Unexpected Events

Just his Stylist [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who could that be at this time? I glanced at the clock on my wall, 10:35P.M. ! i hope its not oppa who is back early from his trip. I hid the beer behind the T.V and tried to act as normal as possible. If oppa saw that i was drinking i would be dead at that very moment. -knock knock- Act normal, you're fine, you can do this, now go open that door. I made my way to the door peeping through the peephole but to my luck i couldn't see straight. ''Who is it?" I asked. A deep voice answer from the other side "It's me." they said. I slowly opened the door just enough to place one of my eyes through the crack. Relieved that it wasn't my brother and recongnizing the face i opened the door wider to let him in, but he just stood there.

"Are you ok?" he asked, looking at me with a questioning look on his face.

"Yea, im fine just a little tired thats all." I answered. "So what brings you here this late at night, Woobin?" i asked i didn't understand why Woobin was at my front door when he had just finished dropping me off. "Come in." i gestured.

 

Namjoon POV

I looked up at the building were Valerie was staying at. I wonder if she's going to hate seeing my face, i wouldn't blame her, actually i wouldn't be surprised if she greets me with a slap. I made my way into the building and straight to the second floor. I was starting to get nervous what about if she didnt answer the door for me, i would just bring attention to myself, and what about if someone recognizes m- BING! the elevator door opened and i stepped out, taking a deep breath before looking for room 105.

"102, 103, 104, and 10...5" i stopped dead in my tracks when i was able to get a glance of her and that guy from earlier, than he entered her place, i was angry, Why was he here with her this late at night, last time i checked Doctors don't make house visits this late at night. I rushed to her door ready to knock on it when i was pulled back. I turned around to come face to face with Jimin and V.

"Let it go man." Jimin said.

"Waa Jimin you were right he does like Valerie." V added.

"What the are you two doing here? I only remember telling Jin hyung about me coming here." I retored

"Yea but i knew something was up when you came back without Valerie to the dinner table, plus that lame excuse about her brother calling her oh and then Jin told us you went to go give Valerie her schedule." Jimin stated " You might say i don't have jams or whatever but im not an idiot,i see the way you look at her." he said

"Yea like when you got mad at her at the broadcast station and then got bothered by the fact that she wanted me to go to the doctors with her instead of you." V added.

"Shut up, the both of you are wrong why would i like a silly girl who is late on the second day of work, who always does stupid things to make me angry." i replied. remembering the incident where she accepted a gift from that stupid brat.

"Come on we might play around a lot but we are guys afterall and we know when one of us likes someone." V said

"Lets go before anyone recognizes us, and before that guy comes out of Valeries place." Jimin said shoving me towards the elevator.

i didn't say a word and just headed back, Were Jimin and V right about my feelings? Damn i barely know her and i already feel all these different emotions towards her. We headed back to the dorm and i was greeted by the other members, i made eye contact with Jin and kind of mean mugged him. I was kind of upset that he told the boys were i was, but at the same time glad otherwise i would have knocked and could of caused a big scene.

Valerie POV

"Thanks, i'll see you later and thanks again for bringing me my clutch." i said as i bid farwell to Woobin, turns out that i had left my clutch in his car and that was the reason for his nightly visit. I locked the door and headed upstairs for a shower, forgetting completely about my beer. I was ready to enter the shower when i heard a notification from my phone. I ran over to my phone and on my lock screen it read 1 Unread Message: Jiminie~  he probably wants to know why i bailed on dinner, i wonder what excuse Rap Monster gave the boys? Well, it was his fault anyway. My thoughts were inturepted when my screen flashed telling me i had a incoming call from Jimin."DAMN!" i cursed under my breath. Well i knew i had to answer.

"Hello?" 

"Valerie, why did you leave us at dinner, and i want the truth." he answered. ! i knew Jimin would catch on.

"Well you see...the thing is...umm... i started feeling sick so i had to go home early?" I even questioned my own lie, i couldn't think of a reasonable excuse for earlier. i wasn't going to tell him i left because of Namjoons words. He couldn't know that i liked .

"Ok, if you are done lying to me can i hear the REAL reason that you ditched us...was it because of that Doctor guy?" he questioned.

"What! No i- wait how do you know about Woobin?" i asked

"Well..V told us that when you went to the clinic that he was the one who attened you."  He replied

"Oh, well no he isn't the reason that i left, i just didn't feel good anymore, you understand don't you JiminIe~" i cooed, maybe if i used aegyo he would forgive me.

"Ok chingu-ya just because you used aegyo i'll believe you THIS time, well i'll let you go see you tomorrow." he said before hanging up.

Whoosh! That was a close call i guess aegyo has its advantages i said before heading to the shower. In the back of my mind i still had Rap Monsters words.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I looked over to my night stand 6:30am it was time for me to get dressed, i wasn't really looking foward to today but i had to get money somehow, just remembering his words made my shoulders drop, If it was up to me i would go looking like to work today but PD-nim likes the coordis to look "presentable". I looked at clothes before heading to work. "UGH! i look so ugly!!!!!" i said pulling my hair tie and letting my hair fall down to my lower back. "Screw it, im wearing my hair down today." I said before heading out.

I flagged down a cab, i knew this taxi cab a little to well, "GOOD MORNING MS. VALERIE" I looked up to see Kevin greeting me with a warm smile. "Good morning Kevin." i said as i hopped into the back seat. "BigHit please." 

"Something the matter?" he asked with a worried look an his face.

"No i guess today just isn't my day, first i look like a hot mess, second my makeup looks so disgusting i feel like just taking it off, and third...the guy i like doesn't like me back." i ranted.

"You mean the guy that you work with, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter