Plans?

Twisted Fairy Tales 4: Happily ever after...?

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She lived at the edge of the forest with her family. One morning, while she was picking flowers, Goldilocks wandered into the forest and lost her way. She was very frightened, but then she saw a friendly little cottage in the distance.


 

“That’s what I like to hear!” Goldilocks grinned before making her way over to Rima. “Now, let me see them.”

Rima tilted her head in confusion, “See what?”

Goldilocks shook her head at Rima, “The pistols you’ve been using. Duh.”

Rima’s mouth formed a small ‘o’ before she placed her bag on the table. Scrambling through it, she pulled the guns out, placing the leftover ammo to the side. Goldilocks smiled as she picked one of them, an Italian Beretta 92, up and eyed it from every angle.

“These are nice! Ever thought about maybe trading them or something?” she questioned, setting the first one down and picking the other up.

Rima quickly shook her head.

“I got those in my second fairy tale from…..” she stopped to think. Rima continued in an annoyed tone, “...a friend of mine. There’s no way I’d ever trade, sell, or give them away. Those are mine.” She idly wondered how Goldilocks could even suggest something as crazy as trading the pistols in.

Setting both guns back in front of Rima, the blonde girl shrugged.

“Can’t blame me for asking; those are some nice weapons. Not a lot of ammo, but that can be fixed if you’re so keen on keeping them,“ Goldi smiled before she walked to the back, fetching the proper bullets for Rima’s weapons.

Rima was right in her earlier assumptions. The weapons were stashed all over the house while the ammo was stored in the back. It was pretty smart, actually. Keeping the weapons all over just in case someone was dumb enough to try and break into Goldilock’s house.

“So, tell me. How do we break the spell?” Gretel spoke up, watching Goldilocks return from the back.

“We don’t. We kill the witch is all. No witch means no spell. The wolves should return to normal and the Fairytale is over. Which means: everyone goes home.”

Rima and the children grinned brightly.

“How do we kill her?” Hansel asked next.

Goldi hummed, thinking of an answer. “Well, it won’t be easy...the wolves are still under her spell, so no doubt she’ll use them as shields when we try to attack her. She’s smart so a surprise attack won’t work either.”

“We storm the place. Get all types of weapons ready. A few smoke bombs, too, to serve as distraction. We also have to figure out where she lives….” Rima chimed in before slowly drifting off.

“Yeah...where she lives...Oh!” Gretel exclaimed. “Hansel and I will go search for the witch’s place tomorrow morning.” She nodded to the crowd whose attention was now fully on the small girl.

“That’s too dangerous. You two can’t possibly go alone,” Rima protested.

“We’ll be fine. We are the ones that saved you after all,” Gretel pointed out.

Rima opened to talk, but found it hard because Gretel was right. They did save her. As much as she hated the thought of sending two children out into the forest by themselves, at this moment it really was their best choice.

“Alright. You two go check out the forest tomorrow while Goldi and I think of a way to kill the witch.”

‘And save the wolves….’

The children nodded as they looked up at Red.

“Don’t worry too much, okay? Everything will work out. I mean, you’ve made it this far, right? Are you really going to let those spoiled wolves and a stupid witch stop you now?” Goldi added with a smirk as she started to clean one of the guns laying about.

Rima grinned, shaking her head, “There’s no way. Plus, I promised that I would save them all and so I will. Oh, one more thing. Only I get to call them spoiled.”

Goldi threw her hands in the air as if defending herself and with a smile on her face said, “Noted.”

Smiling, Red pulled the hood over her head and looked down at the bracelet that hung from her wrist. The silver charms shone brightly in the light. She smiled as she started to twirl them one by one.

“Three down and one to go. I’m almost home. Wait for me.”

 


It's kinda short, yes I know. Sorry. I might post the 4th chapter earlier. See, the reason why I udated every so many days (usually 4 or so) is mostly for me to be able to stay ahead and make sure everything turns out alright. Plus, I have like 3 or 4 other fanfics I'm working on along with this one and I have work so...it's mostly to give me time to make sure everything still works and I have time to work on everything else. So, sorry for the short update. Promise it get's more interesting later on