chpt1~

Driver instructor

get ready for long dialogues lawl
iono mann.. for some reason i always end up wit hella dialogue


"Ge! Teach me how to drive!" Yixing says slamming the door to his brothers room open.

His brother has a scandalized look on his face before arching one of his brows. "No can do kiddo, too busy. Now get out."

"Kris-ge, teach me how to drive! I want to get my drivers license." He demands.

"I'll teach you how to drive stick." Is the only answer he gets.

Scoffing. "I don't even know how to drive manual, how in the world am I supposed to learn stick?"

Kris shrugs. "Suit yourself then." Turning back to his laptop.

"Teach me how to drive or I'm going to tell mom and dad that you spent all the money they gave you on shoes and clothes."

"How is that supposed to be a threat?" Not turning about from his laptop screen.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because that money was birthday money, money that they gave you to buy me a new guitar." Smirking when Kris freezes mid typing, fingers hovering over the keys before slowly swiveling around in his chair.

"How did you know that?" He stutters out.

"Don't worry about it, I have my ways." A smug smile on his face.

A little frustrated about getting caught, he gives in. "Fine." He says, leaning back into his chair. "But I won't teach you."

Before Yixing could speak, Kris cuts him off and continues.

"You just need someone to teach you how to drive. It doesn't necessarily have to be me that teaches you. I can have one of my friends teach you how to drive."

Yixing is beaming at this point. Although a little disappointed that Kris isn't the one that will be teaching him, he's glad that someone will be teaching him.

"Thanks ge!" Running forward towards Kris to give him a bone crushing hug, squishing him.

"I seriously can't stand how you can be so evil one second and then turn into this, the next." Rolling his eyes and shaking his head. But honestly, he knows his little brother can never do anything too over the line. It's not in his nature.

"Not my fault you wouldn't teach me." He pouts pulling away from Kris.

"Oh gawdd, you're too cute! What am I going to do with you?!" Kris returns an equally -if not more- strong hug, now crushing the smaller body in his arms.

Yixing starts flailing and tries to breathe properly. "Kris!" He yells and tries to get out of his brothers hold. "You're crushing me!" He whines.

----

Kris shoots a text to one of his friends, the only one he would trust with his adorable little brother.

To: XiaoLu
Hey Luhan, what are you doing tomorrow?

He doesn't need to wait long for a reply.

From: XiaoLu
​Not much, what's up?

Kris has to think for a minute before giving his reply.

To: XiaoLu
You free to teach my little brother how to drive?

From: XiaoLu
​What? Why can't you teach him?

To: XiaoLu
C'mon Lu, help a friend out. You know I at teaching. Plus, I rather teach him how to drive stick. Please?

From: XiaoLu
Why in the world would you teach your little brother how to drive stick when he doesn't know how to even drive manual?

To: XiaoLu
Damn, don't need to get your in a knot. But dude, you sound just like Yixing when you said that.

From: XiaoLu
​At least one of you brothers need to have some common sense.

To: XiaoLu
​Shut up you prick.

From: XiaoLu
​Are you sure you want to talk to me like that, Wu. Yi. Fan?
You're the one texting me to teach your little brother how to drive here.

To: XiaoLu
​Fine, fine. I hate it when you guys do that to me. So, will you or not?

From: XiaoLu
​Sure, but what's in it for me?

From: XiaoLu
Are you serious right now?

To: XiaoLu
I'm just kidding. What time do you want me to come over?

From: XiaoLu
You're the best. Come around the afternoon.

To: XiaoLu
Alright, I'll be there.

---

Luhan was about to head to the shower before calling it a night before his phone starts to vibrate. He heads over to his nightstand and checks the message, a message from Kris. Wonder what he wants. He mumbles to himself before opening up the text.

Huh, so he just needs someone to teach Yixing how to drive. That's interesting. There are other people in our group that he can ask, why ask me. But then again, who am I to deny Kris this request? Okay, mainly because it involves Yixing. I'm glad he isn't as guarded with me around Yixing than he is with the other guys. Just my luck.

Luhan is one of Kris closest friends within the group. He -just like all the other guys- adores Yixing. How can't you, when the kid looks like that and is really obedient and nice.

The main thing that sets Luhan apart from the others is that, his adoration goes beyond an 'older brother - younger brother' relationship. He's been drawn towards the younger male for as long as he could remember. It wasn't just the fact that the kid was super adorable with a dimple on his cheek when he smiles, but also because he has a calm and warm personality that can draw anyone towards him.

Kris knows that Luhan adores Yixing the most. He knows how attached and protective Luhan is with Yixing. He also knows that Yixing is also attached to Luhan, so it made it easier to pick the right person to teach his little brother amongst his friends. He also trusted Luhan the most to be able to help Yixing, and if need be, protect him.

What Kris doesn't know is that the Luhans adoration towards Yixing is more than brotherly. All of Kris friends adore Yixing, so it was covered up easily.

Plus, Kris really doesn't need to know about Luhans feelings towards Yixing.

---

When afternoon came, Kris recieves a text from Luhan informing him of his arrival. Kris smirks before yelling for Yixing. "Get ready Yixing, he's outside!"

Kris can hear Yixing scrambling around in his room next door and laughs. He then texts Luhan back. He'll be out in a minute.

Like a replay of yesterday, Yixing slams his door open with a huff, trying to catch his breath. "Who's outside?"

"Just go out and you'll see. Also, you really need to stop slamming my door open like that." He reprimands, earning an eyeroll from Yixing before he turns around and closes the door behind him with a soft click.

 

 

 

 

 

 

well then..

wordcount: 1112~