The Game(Finale)

My Girl Is A Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm going now to the arena. where my Girl is playing. i waited for the bus in the bus stop.

 

my Phone beep

From: Player Hwang♥♡♥

'ya! nerd i get 100 on that quiz. watch my game ok:) take care always.'

i giggled because its just a simple text from her makes butterflies on my stomach. is it gay too much? this is what i feel and i'm sharing this to you MY READERS^_^.

I heard the bus, i put my cellphone on my pocket.

the door open and when i'm going to step up...

"Taengoo!"someone shouted, i look behind and he hook his arm unto my neck.-_- sooyoung and yuri are similar-_-

he smiled at me.

"so you are going to watch?"

i unhook his arm and enter to the bus. he followed and i search for a sit.

"yes." i sit on the 3rd row and sooyoung occupy the seat next to me.

"and you know, you change your outlooks. and it suits you." he pat me.

"yeah" i said to him and pick out again my phone to reply my girl.

i heard his sigh " thank you Lord!!,now! i don't have a weirdo bestfriend and thank you that you knocked his head to be more cool than to be nerdy" sooyoung stretch his 2 arms up high, like praising and everyone on the bus look at him.

"what do you mean?" i ask him a bit confuse at the same time embarrass on what he is doing. 

he look at me, then he stand up and pulled me up.

"ya!ya! what are you doing?" i ask him and all people are looking on us.Sooyoung! argh>.<

sooyoung smiled "he is handsome right? he is not weirdo nerd?"

my eyes widened...

"girls,he is charming right? " he continue to talk like he is advertising me.

the girls just giggled and they wink on us. 

oh. Take his life now God. -_-

----------------

ARENA

sooyoung had his hand around my neck, he is tall-_- there's nothing i can do to that.yuri and jessica approach us, with a suprising facial expression, like they saw a kpop idol. Wow!! Do i look like your rain oppa now? or GD oppa. 

"i told you ice princess, he will transform today" yuri said smiling at me.

"Oh God, taengoo i'd never thought you can be that handsome more than my seobang" she said and carressed my cheeks.haha. this girl:)

"Ya! ice princess don't touch him.are you falling INLIKE to that guy?"yuri pouted.tsktsk

"hahaha. you're cute when you are jealous towards TaengSic.hahaha" she pinch the nose of yuri, and yuri just giggled.

me and sooyoung disgust on yuri's antic.

"i think i want to puke because of Yuri..." sooyoung said covering his mouth to make fun to yuri.

"me too." i second demotion.

"tss you're just jealous, you don't have girlfriend" yuri merong us.

yeah he is right i dont have any girlfriend.

"i have sunny and taeyeon have tiffany,so why would we jealous?huh?" sooyoung confidently said.

i scoffed on what he said " tiffany is not my girl" i said to them.

 

"but she will be your girl" yuri said.

"i don't know if it will come true"

"aish..it will,don't lose hope. you can make it" sooyoung smiled and punch slightly my arm.

jessica smiled at me " we still had time to visit their team, lets go"

sooyoung let go of me and they leave.

i sigh ' what if i lose, what if she lose, what if we lose, i can do another way right? i can do another GAME to get what i want'

"taengoo! lets go" yuri said  and i smiled to them to show i will.

i start to follow them to go where my girl is.

 

------------------

jessica knock the door where the player is preparing them self.

the door open by a girl who is in uniform of volleyball team, she is amber 1st year.

"oh unni, oppa, what makes you here?"

she look at us and when she notice me i smiled to her.

"ohh, tiffany-unni..." she open the door widely and all the player look at us. we enter to that room.

the player just smiled on us.

"where's the team captain" sooyoung ask like he is close to that player. tss. it's because of me why they are known of other players.

tiffany who run out coming from the bathroom, her hair is slightly wet and she is on her uniform.

"ohh.hehe. you're here"

the coach stand up

"Girls, warm up, just join us tiffany if you finish your converstaion to your lucky charm" the coach who is Mr. Kangin smiled at me.

the girls just giggled and squeel like they are watching a romance movie.

"lets go" they leave us. jessica hug tiffany, so does sooyoung and yuri, i give them time.

"good luck tiff. win the game for our school" jessica said.

"and to get what you want" yuri continue to said.

"and to have a party! and foods!" sooyoung jump in enjoyment, i just watch them,smiling.

" haha. thanks. yes i will." tiffany said showing her eyesmile.

"ohhh. pls tiffany don't show those eyesmile. i might fall " yuri covered his eyes. jessica just punch the arm of her seobang.

"hahaha.just kidding..." yuri hold the hand of jessica.

"hahaha.its my asset ok" tiffany said. i just keep in silent to give them time and they can just leave us.

i look at them and i was surprise that they looking at me.

"wha...what?"

"aish! ok we're leaving now." sooyoung scratch his head.

"ok tiff  good luck ok. win the GAME" 

"we're leaving now because taeyeon is not patient in waiting.haha." yuri said.

what? who said.... oh okay. they are right:)

" bye tiff" they all said. yuri and sooyoung pat me.

"now you have time to her.just don't do anything ert." sooyoung whispered to me.

"what?! who said that i'm like that!" 

"because nerds are naughty.hahaha" yuri said making the people on that room especially tiffany laugh.

 

-------

"so, how is it being a captain?" i said to her as i sit to the bench in the room. she is fixing her thing in her bag.

"thanks for your advice, if you did not say anything, i might quit being a player" she smiled at me.

 

so that day is where we become closer to each other.

 

when: 1 week after the confession

where: gymnasium

why: she need my advice.

how: well a short one...

i am searching for tiffany, because she told me to wait for her on their practice game.

 

i sit on the bench, because i can't find the Player.

i patiently wait for her then i heard the door hardly close and it echo inside the gymnasium.

i look who the person just shut the door so hard.

 

she is walking madly, angry as she sit and hug her 2 knees.

sigh. what is the problem of this girl.

i walk where she is.

she look up at me and i smiled to her, i smiled to tiffany hwang.

"why are you mad?"i ask her as i sit next to her.

"they made me the captain of the team, i don't like to lead them"

"and why it makes you mad?"

"what if, we lose because i can't lead. what if i can't control my temper and scold them. i don't like that"

"they chooses you, your team chooses you to be their captain?" i said while searching something on my bag.

"yes"she had a voice that urge to cry.

when i found the thing, it is a chocolate bar that has a pink wrap.

"think of it that you are the formula, the given numbers is the game and they are the students who is answering" as i give her the chocolate bar.

she did not get the food i'am offering.

"ya, you don't like?"i ask her.

"i don't get.what you said"

i sigh and face her "you will guide them, you are the key to get the final answer. they can just substitute, fill the blank, complete the set if they have a FORMULA. you are the FORMULA  to guide them. you can control your temper, just think that you are the FORMULA, just show them that they can finish the problem, finish the game"

"what if. it is negative results?"

"negative or positive the result, if you use an absolute value always positive. if you keep on faith, trust to yourself and to your teammates, you can get the win"

i smiled but i see a tears flow on her cheeks. i frowned.

 

"waeyo?did.... did i say something bad to you??.. i'm sorry...sorry" i said as i wipe the tears.

she hold my hand that touch her cheeks and suddenly she hug me.

"thanks MY TUTOR, thanks to those advice you gave even it is all about MATH. i really appreciate everything you give and did to me..."

i rub her back and let her hug me. there is no stares that judging me, judging us. There is no whispering, mumbling sound that interrupt us. There is only the two us. Hearing her heart beats, trying to get rid the hurt feelings of this girl. 

"so, go talk to your coach and say sorry that you accept it. and we can go to the library to teach you for your next lesson"

i know, there is no an US, there is no title about our relationship. but i'm happy that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter