Nerd Guy Story

My Girl Is A Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV

'tired to be alone~sick of being a single~i think i need a girl~i need a girl like~'

i press the answer button.

"hello?"

"Ya! are you going to watch my game?" the voice of a girl on the other line,scolding me again. I just smiled and imagining how she said that. Cute.

"what if i'm not going to watch?" i said, while walking on the corridor of our school. some student watch my moves. they are staring at me, that if stares can kill maybe i'm bloody dead now here.

"hmmm" the girl hummed. that one is my favorite for her. they don't know she can act cute. the PLAYER that they seem her as tough woman well because she is the popular Girl here.

"i will kiss you because i know where you are.muahaha" that evil laugh.

"oh so you're here at school?"

someone bump my shoulder behind, then that person face me with that cute-angry face.

she is on her school uniform, that so rare to her to use that because i told you she is a PLAYER.

she is holding a phone near to her ear, her right eyebrow raise up,those lips are curled. i chuckled and end the call.

"when did i lie to you?" she ask a  bit of angry?. she's like a mother interrogating her daughter. she's like a wife interregoting her husband.

"so... you're here. i thought you're playing a GAME again with me"

"i'm playing a GAME with you."

i look around and all eyes are centered to us. the two of us. like they are planning to kill the two of us or maybe its just me. who would kill a POPULAR PLAYER?

she keep mumbling and fixing her skirt.

"I HATE SCHOOL UNIFORM!tss"

i laugh at her. yes, once in a blue moon, she wear a school uniform. what she wear when she enter the school campus? a sporty attire because they have a warm up every morning. So I told her that its the school rules to wear a school uniform, we argued and since i win the GAME, a rock-paper-scissor GAME. she obey me. 

 

"YA!" she shout.

 i look at her, my eyebrows were met. looking disbelief that she can do that again to me.

the first time she shouted "Ya!" at me

 

when: second week after the first school days.

where: ROOM MAT121

Why: she is on the DARE GAME and she did something that it change my status on that school.

 

HOW?: read this.

 

"Ya!" someone shouted infront of room MAT121.

 

everyone look at that person except me because i'am busy reading advance algebra.

i just heard that the girl who shout is an ENGINEER STUDENT. the popular HWANG.

"YA! look at me!" that girl shouted again. i look around if who is she calling.

i notice some girls fangirling at her, like she is a KPOP IDOL and the boys composing their self just to look better.

 

i face again the advance algebra and this time i heard a gasp coming from my classmates and a mumbling sounds that I cant understand.

'what they are whispering?tss. who cares?i don't care, i'm just a full scholar here in this school and achieving to finish my studies'

i heard a footsteps that, step by step it become louder.

 

and when i look up, a 2 hands land on my desk. our eyes met then she smirk.

behind those glasses i wear, my eyes are fascinated to her beauty. So she is the popular second year college. they are right she is beautiful.

 

"yes i know i'm beautiful" she said.

 

"how can you read my mind are you a Psychic?....

or an alien?" i don't know how i said the alien thing. gosh pabo taeng!

she lean closer to me.

her index finger poke my forehead. poke again and again.THEN AGAIN.

 and again. aarrggh!

 she bluntly said

"this brain, how can he said that alien word to a beautiful woman like me. "She still pokinh my forehead, yeah she is enjoying it.

"stop that please" i said calmly,but deep inside I can't accept this antics of her.

she pouted, did she just pout infront of me?wow! She is so cute. Waaaahhh! Taeng what the are you talking about.

she lean closer and closer until i felt a lip on my forehead, exactly where she poked. I was stunned, like my soul flew somewhere. my eyes are stuck in wide.she lean out and smiled. Why did i still feel her lips. I just look at her. I can't ...spill some words taeng! Say something!! -_- doomedk. There's no word to say.

 

"there, i kiss it to ease the pain" then she lean again. near to my ears. Ok.  again, i cant move on.

ashe whispered"don't worry. i don't have any interest on you. its a GAME. a DARE to my friends so just forget it" those husky voice linger my ear  Ahh. i wanted to hear it again. wait. What the  taeng!

she lean out, smiled at me and she started to walk. she is leaving and i look around they watch the girl walk out on our room and when the girl is out all eyes glued at me. like waiting for something.

"so what's your relationship with that PLAYER?" yuri ask. he is the fanboy of hwang and my bestfriend.

"Ya! nothing. she is on the GAME. she dared her and shejust do it. so forget about what just happen!" i shouted at them and look again to my book.

"tss. we'll watch your every move man! and if we knew that you are in a relationship with that PLAYER! We will kill you" sooyoung pop out of nowhere holding again a snack.

"When did you arrive?" Yuri ask sooyoung. Sooyoung bite his sandwich and answered "just when tiffany got out."

"Wow. You knew what happen?" Yuri ask again to sooyoung and taeng are just watching them.

"Yeah, I heard from our classmate..." sooyoung answered and he just look at the two. "Wait! Why are you interrogating me? This guy just kissed by a PLAYER!THE POPULAR HWANG!"Sooyoung point at taeng. Yuri just cleared his throat "if we will heard a rumor about the two of you. Your dead kim taeng!" 

"are you out of your mind?! i'm not going to have a relationship to that PLAYER. seriously! i will never fall on that PLAYER!"

 

but i fell on her trap on this PLAYER. would i continue this GAME with her? a GAME called "forever HAPPY with this GIRL"

"You're day dreaming again about me Mr. Kim"

i came back to reality when she poke my cheeks.

i fix my eyeglass and look at her. I smiled at her but she glared in return.

 

'or it will be GAME OVER-YOU LOSE'

 

"so you are going to watch or i'm going to do something here that they can watch AGAIN a beautiful scene of us" she smirk. she's playing with me AGAIN. no doubt, she's a player after all.

i just nod and she pinch my cheeks.

 

"good boy.haha. ok.i'm leaving now and change my outfit. i hate it" then she just left me.

 

i was going to leave on that spot. because all eyes are still glued at me. why? 

seriously? i did not do anything but those stares, like they are killing me.

i sigh and i startled when someone hook an arm unto my neck. i look who is this intruder 

 

"Yo! i watch that scene" Yuri smiled at me.

"tss forget it. " i unhook his arm and went to the near table to have a silent atmosphere to refresh the lesson we had awhile ago.

 

"tss. talk to me and not those books" yuri sit on the chair infront of me.

i did not rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter