Sleep Walking

Angel's Voice

Just another normal morning-at least until now,

"~Jiyeon-ah, wake up, we have school wake up hmm~?" IU asked as she gently shook Jiyeon's shoulders. She was in a good mood so she didn't wanted to violently wake Jiyeon up like she always did.

"~Wake up Jiyeon-ah, I'm in a good mood today so I'm not going to take your food so wake up yeon-ah~!" IU sweetly said.

"We're going to have another great day at school so wake up Dino!" And so her conversation with Jiyeon continued for another 20 minutes. After all that amount of time Jiyeon was still in her dinosaur pajamas with her legs on the wall beside her bed. She was nearly sleeping upside down. Her eyes were still tightly closed, not responding to any of IU's calls. 

IU finally had enough of it. She has started to lose her patience.

"Park Jiyeon, if you don't come out with your uniform in 10 minutes I swear...I WILL EAT your breakfast." Even though she said it calmly it was stern and scary. And finally, after the word 'breakfast' was said Jiyeon's eyes finally opened slowly. She was only able to hear the word breakfast so she had no clue about IU's warning.

So when she got out of her room, to her terror she saw IU gulping down her sausages and sandwich, and even drank her favorite milk. IU laughed at how shocked jiyeon looked. But when she saw Jiyeon collapsed to the ground and kneeled on the ground she quickly went by Jiyeon's side to check if she was okay. Jiyeon had her head lowered covering her beautiful face.

IU was first worried but immediately back away when she lifted her head. She knew Jiyeon was just mad that she ate Jiyeon's breakfast. IU wanted to burst into laughter when she realized that but when she clearly looked at her face. Anger, disappointment and hungriness were written all over her face. She had the most depressing eye IU has ever witness.

"J...ji...ji I'm really sorry, it's just that you wouldn't wake up so I had to punish you. Please don't give me that face" IU walked over her again and took out from her bag 3 cookies and gave it to Jiyeon.

"You need to go on a diet Yeon-ah, too much food is not good for your health!" Jiyeon didn't care about what IU said she just grabbed the cookies and shoved them all into but was still looking down the floor with sad eyes. IU somehow found Jiyeon cute because was stuffed making her lips pout and she just looked like a lost kid. But guiltiness still overflowed IU.

“She was naughty and stubborn so I had to do it, I’m not bad…I’m not bad …” IU said in her mind trying to sweep away her guiltiness.

But still she was still shocked at the fact that food could turn the scary cold jiyeon into such a weak pitiful little dino. She wanted others to see this side of Jiyeon too, unfortunately if it was other that took jiyeon would turn into a complete beast. Just thinking of it makes IU shivers.

At school, although she was angry and upset she kept her poker face. Whenever she enters the corridor people would move aside so that she could go. No! She’s not a bully it’s just that students thought she was scary. It’s been a week since they arrived so some students have experienced her killer glare and IU’s cuteness. Boys would try to approach IU but most of them would just give up right away when Jiyeon look at them.

Jiyeon and IU soon entered their classroom and settled down in their seats. Like everyday jiyeon right away laded her head and fell asleep right away immediately. The teacher wouldn’t even bother waking her up as she was a deep sleeper and he didn’t cared.

After a while the teacher came. He sighed at the sight of Jiyeon sleeping and at his noisy classroom.

“Settle down, settle down kids!” the teacher said. The student wouldn’t settle down at all until he said:
"We have a student that is moving into our class, and a student who just transferred here from America." He walked towards the door and opened the door revealing two quite handsome young men.
"Please welcome them, this is Kim Muyngsoo and Jang Wooyoung" He said but soon used his hands to block his ears from exploding. The girls in the class were screaming so loud as if they just saw an idol. They looked like sasaeng fans drooling over pretty boys. 
"Hi I'm Muyngsoo." He said and winked at the girls making them scream even higher. But still it didn't seem to wake Jiyeon up.
"Hey, I'm Wooyoung, and I really hate clingy and crazy es so better stay away from me!"Wooyoung said in English and smirk at them.
Some didn't understood what he was saying so went on screaming. He was getting impatient so he just went to the sit he was addressed and sat down which was behind IU
IU then secretly mumbled:
"Ch... who do he think he is? And what did he just said? Oh men, why does he have to seat so close to me?" She then shook her head.
Wooyoung witness how she was mumbling by herself and shook her head. He thought she was crazy but somehow cute. Muyngsoo loved how many girls where drooling for him but then his eyes caught a girl in the corner sleeping with her head under her arms. He was furious that that girl was sleeping when other girls were yelling his name. He paced towards her and shouted:
" YAH! Why are you sleeping?! What's your name?!"
"Muyngsoo-ssi please calm down, and please don't wake her up." IU hurriedly said as she saw that the girl he was yelling at was indeed Jiyeon.
"I don't care. Now wake up and look at my handsome face!"Muyngsoo said and pulled her earphones out
"Pls..pls stop Muyngsoo-ssi I beg you!" IU said stuttering while rubbing her hands together hoping that he wouldn't wake her up.
"You're making me want to wake her up even more!"Muyngsoo scoffed.
"Now let's see who we have here"
He bent down and grabbed her head gently, lifting them up. Due to shock he released her head immdiately making her head hit against the surface of the table causing a loud noise. 
"It's..it's you..that girl..YAH" Muyngsoo said still in shock but then quickly fixed his collar and return to a cool status.
But then he saw her moving her head and finally waking up with her hair all over her face.
"Ji..Ji..yeon pls stay calm...calm and please don't hurt me" IU hurriedly said making everyone curious of why IU was so scared.
"What do you mean by don't hurt you?"He said as Jiyeon slowly stood up from her chair with her head hung low.
"You shouldn't have done that, by the look of her pose I could tell that she's day dreaming, sooo I'm going to run now...I think you should run too!!" She quickly sprinted out of the class leaving the class thinking that she was crazy and was only trying to get an excuse to skip class.
Meanwhile Wooyoung was looking at her back in disbelieve.
"Ch...Crazy girl"Muyngsoo whispered and turn back to Jiyeon but then...
BAM! The class gasped at how Muyngsoo fell to the floor.
They were even more horrified of Jiyeon who just did a spin kick with her eyes CLOSED and after that returned to her seat and slept again.
Everyone's jaw all fell down as soon as they saw how soundly Jiyeon was sleeping and how blood was gushing out of MS's nose.
"Bloo..bloo..blood AHH!" Muyngsoo touched his nose and screamed.
"Could anyone explain to me what's happening?" The teacher finally realised what was happening.
"I told you...it's her sleepwalking...but you didn't listened Muyngsoo-ssi! Omo your nose's bleeding! I've been in your situation and trust me it's much worser!"IU said as she was only hiding behind the door the whole time.

“Let’s bring Mr. Kim to the nurse! Would anyone volunteer?” The teacher scanned around the room to find every hand rose except for Jiyeon and IU’s. He then chose a random girl to help Muyngsoo making every other girl disappointed.

At the Nurse’s room

“Aish…that girl...what is she?” Muyngsoo mumbled.

“Heh…she’s not going to get away with this!!Muyngsoo said tightening his fist.


Hey, I've updated Chapter 4

I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time!! T_T

Since my summer vacation has arrived I'll be updating more frequently.

Oh and, I'll be adding another character in, whose going to try to win over Muyngsoo.

So please comment on the person you would like to be bad in this story!

Thank you for patiently waiting for me to update!! :)