Painting-PJY

Angel's Voice

Lunch Time

IU noticed that jiyeon was ignoring her so after following Jiyeon she decided to approach her.

"Jiyeonah~Don't be mad at me anymore~", she said cutely at Jiyeon while doing her aegyo. But unfortunately it didn't work. 

IU knew it wouldn't work because Jiyeon becomes even colder when she is angry.

"Sushi? IU said unsurely, yes, the only way to persuade her is ...Food.

"Do you want to eat some sushi when we get back home?", IU said as she saw Jiyeon's steps slowing down and finally stopped.

Jiyeon finally turned around and walk toward IU, ofcourse still keeping her poker face.

IU fist pumped and jump up happily while walking beside Jiyeon but her face soon turned gloomy when she realised sushi is expensive.

" Now let's get lunch!" IU said when she heard Jiyeon's stomach growling.

After school

"Hey let's go to the shopping mall Yeonnie" IU said wanting to make Jiyeon forget about the sushi deal. But then Jiyeon suddenly drag IU somewhere.

"Where are you dragging me?" Iu said nonstopping until Jiyeeon stop.

They were at her locker, she opened it and suddenly took out a canvas and flip it over showing the picture on it to IU.

IU suddenly burst into laughter and said:" You could have said something..haha..you ..didn't have to paint..paint  a picture of it,"

After a few seconds IU stopped laughing because Jiyeon gave a a glare that made her shiver and so she said:"Fine, fine I was trying to make you forget about it but failed, alright let's have sushi then. IU once again sighed as she looked at Jiyeon's Sushi picture which was drawn by her( god knows when she drew it). 

A few hours before

Muyngsoo's POV

Why do girls keep following me. Oh, I almost forgot, I'm just too hansome. 

As I was walking along the school's corridor I noticed a room which was labeled Special on it. I was curious so I decided to go in. "Wooww"' I said as I saw beautiful paintings in the room. I was like hypnotized by the painting. I searched around the room and couldn't blink my eyes, they were just too perfect or should I say flawless, the one that were finish were all marked so I could tell which was finish. Then I accidently trip on a box dragging down a cover which was on a big canvas. As soon as I look up, my eyes were mesmerised by the painting. It was different not like other paintings, it has a soul. It's like I could see through it, happiness, hope, love that's what I can feel just by looking at the painting. I could tell that all of the painting were painted by one person, PJY, I suppose it's a signature sign or short for someone's name, it was on every corner of each painting. I sure must find this person. All day long I couldn't stop myself from thinking of that painting, it's just sooo...I don't know ..weird, it's a new feeling for me.

Meanwhile a couple hours later, at a sushi restaurant:

"Jiyeonah~huhu~Jebal!Please stop, it's your 20th dish already!! IU said to Jiyeon nearly on a verge to cry because her shopping money just flew away with the amount of food Jiyeon has eaten.

Jiyeon just looked at her, not showing any guiltyness, but shockingly said:"More"

IU widened her eyes. It's nearly been a year since Jiyeon talked.

"YOu..you..you..you ..sp..SPOKE!!! IU stuttered and yell the last word making everyone in the restaurant look at her.

                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Sorry for the late update guys :<

I've been busy with exams :(( but finally had the time to update:))

Please leave comments

And thank you for upvoting my story :))