NO

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

 

"Sorry to call you out so suddenly," SeokJin oppa apologizes as I approach him.

"It's fine.... I wanted to talk to you too," I reply.

We sit down on the bench. No one says a word and an awkward silence flows between us.

Suddenly, SeokJin oppa holds my hand. He slowly turns to me as I turn to face him as well.

"_______-ya," he calls softly. "We promised to say everything to each other, right? No hiding." His eyes look straight into mine. "Especially when it comes to one of us getting hurt," he finishes.

My heart aches.

"You.... figured out," I finally say. He nods. I sigh.

"I kind of researched myself because you were acting quite weird the past few days. I knew something was up when Chen, BaekHyun, and ChanYeol geun came to me," he explains. His voice is soft, but anger is overpowering.

"I'm... sorry for hiding it," I apologize.

He pulls me into a hug. "Why did you suffer alone? You could've just told me... I'm your boyfriend..." he says.

There's something tingling in my heart.

I slowly push myself away form his embrace. Surprised, he blinks with his wide opened eyes.

"No... SeokJin oppa," I say.

"What?" he asks in confusion. I bite my lower lip.

"Actually, I..."

SeokJin oppa's expression darkens as I push the words out of my mouth.

The bush across the park rustles.

After few groans and grunts, BaekHyun falls down from behind the bush, followed by XiuMin oppa and SuHo oppa.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"SHHHHHH! I can't hear a thing," ChanYeol hisses quietly.

"YA YA YA! HE'S HOLDING HER HAND!!!" LuHan announces, his voice almost too loud.

Everyone turns their head back to ________ and SeokJin on the bench at the other end of the park.

"I don't think we should be doing this..." Lay says in disappointment.

"We're like stalkers," D.O agrees.

"Then are you saying that we'll just let _______ be alone with Kim SeokJin?!" Kris hisses.

"THEY'RE HUGGING!!!" Kai exclaims quietly.

"Wait, no, _______ is pushing him away," SuHo reports.

"Guys, let's just go home," XiuMin suggests.

"They are couples, after all," Chen says, unable to watch the two of them.

"Hyung, jealousy won't help," SeHun says.

"Ya, XiuMin hyung, where are you going?!" Tao asks, noticing XiuMin getting ready to stand up. Chen, Lay, and D.O follow.

"Don't push!" BaekHyun warns.

They groan and grunt as the four boys try to squeeze their way out of the bush behind SuHo and BaekHyun.

The bush rustles and Lay trips, causing the people in front of him to fall out.

 

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

"BaekHyun? XiuMin oppa? SuHo oppa?" my voice flips in surprise. "What are you guys doing here?!"

"Uh... Well.... You see..." BaekHyun tries to explain as he tries to stand up.

"We were spying on you," D.O says, coming out from the bush.

"Geez, why in the world would you say that?" Kris oppa scolds, also emerging from the bush.

One by one, the boys appear. They all have a guilty face.

"Does anyone want to explain?" SeokJin oppa asks, standing up from the bench. His voice sounds demanding.

"Ah, that is...." SeHun starts, but trails off.

SeokJin oppa pulls my hand and leads me closer to the boys.

"Well how was I supposed to know what you were going to do to her?" Kris oppa scoffs.

"Is that any of your business?" SeokJin snaps back. They glare at each other.

"I have to go.... I'll see you at school, 'kay?" SeokJin oppa says, turning to me with a smile. I nod. "I hope we don't meet again like this," he jokes to the boys.

He walks out of the park (after glaring at Kris oppa once again), and begins crossing the small road.

Suddenly, a car turns from the corner.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I shriek as I dash to the road.

"________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the boys scream.

 

Everything turns black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING > <;;;;;;;;

The camp is finally over~~~~~!!!!! So I can update everyday now~~!!!!

 

The chapter is quite a... surprise....

Sorry for the switching point of views... I hope it didn't cause too much confusion.....

 

150 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!! *CLAPS SO HARD LIKE A SEAL*

Sorry, I'm just REALLY happy to know that there are so many people supporting me and....

THANK YOU!!!!!!