Stage

Boyfriends From EXO Planet?!

 

"Alright, you can open your eyes now," Kris oppa says, his voice more excited than usual.

I slowly open my eyes.

"Woah..." I gasp.

There is a stage, relatively small, in the middle of the beach. And on that stage stands BTS and B.A.P.

"HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY _______-YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone exclaims at once.

Dumbfounded, I turn back around to the twelve boys, who are smiling.

"Did you guys..." I ask. They nod proudly.

"We have a special performance~!" JungGook announces from the stage. I turn my attention back to them.

Music starts playing, and BTS and B.A.P begin performing their songs.

At one time, JungGook, J-Hope, V, and JiMin pulled me up to the stage, and sang a song called "Beautiful."

After the two groups were done, the twelve boys went up to the stage. Everyone else was now watching on the sand.

They bow in unison. "WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO, EXO IBNIDA!!" they greet.

"EXO...?" I ask.

"Since we're from EXO Planet, we named ourselves EXO! And we also have a performance for you," SuHo oppa explains.

They begin singing and dancing. I gotta admit, they're good. Like, REALLY good.

When EXO is done, BTS and B.A.P has to go to their schedules. A little upset, the 13 of us go home.

However, once we reach our house, we immediately regain our energy and begin eating and drinking.

"Was that what you were planning?" I ask, walking over to Kris oppa. He nods.

"It was originally planned 'cause I thought you won't find out the whole moving thing was a fake... But your birthday is near, so that also works..." he explains shyly.

"Thank you SO much, Kris oppa," I say, giving him a hug. He nods, looking away. I chuckle.

"No... no problem," he replies, patting my head.

"YA, ________-YA, KRIS HYUNG!!! YOU FORGOT TO CREDIT US!!!!!" BaekHyun and ChanYeol complain.

"What do you mean?" I ask, releasing Kris oppa.

"We thought of the idea of inviting them over for your early birthday," Han oppa proudly answers.

"Aw really? Thank you!!" I say. They nod in satisfaction.

"By the way, how was our stage?" XiuMin oppa asks.

"DAEBAK!!!!!!!" I exclaim. They chuckle. "I didn't know you guys were so good at singing and dancing," I say honestly.

"We practiced a lot," Lay oppa says.

"Ya Lay hyung, that was supposed to be a secret..." Kai pouts. I chuckle.

"It really paid off," I say. They nod.

"What was it with JungGook, J-Hope, V, and JiMin's performance though? They were so flirty with you," Tao complains.

"Ya, it was sweet of them," I say.

"That was not sweet, that was ew," SeHun snaps back. I chuckle.

"By the way, what were your songs called?" I ask.

"Oh, the first one is Wolf, the second one is Growl, and the last one is XOXO," SuHo oppa answers.

"Lay hyung came up with the melody!" BaekHyun exclaims.

"We all came up with the lyrics together!" ChanYeol adds.

"You guys are so talented. They were VERY good," I compliment. "Thank you so much...."

"Aw come here," Chen says, pulling me into a tight hug.

We form our usual group hug, Kris oppa on the outer most layer, as always.

"I ......CAN'T..... BREATH!!!!!!!!!" I complain with a breath-less scream.

"Sorry!" everyone parts away, apologizing.

While I am trying to even out my breaths, my phone rings.

"_______-ya, your phone," D.O notices.

"Yeah, thanks," I say, checking to see who it is.

Kim SeokJin

"I'll be back in a sec," I say, leaving the noisy room behind and out into the back yard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~

I love this chapter.... There's so many things going on, and BTS and B.A.P comes out, and Kris is all shy and....

alright, i'll stop......

 

Oh yeah, GUYS. MY COUNSELOR AT MY CAMP LOOKS LIKE CHEN. NOT EVEN KIDDING. LIKE, A WHITE VERSION OF CHEN. EVEN HIS VOICE IS SIMILAR. AND I JUST REALIZED THIS MORNING AND I WAS LIKE SHFDJHASJFHKDJFHA CHEN

But obviously, I didn't fangirl in front of everyone ^^;;..... I was very excited internally...... Just....... keeping it to myself.