The Great Escape

♫ I'm In Love With A Hero ♪

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwuOxMLzgsY - The Great Escape / Girls' Generation
________________________________________________________________________________________

What If... What If I Get Caught? 
No, Just Run, And You Wont Get Caught. Just Run. 
I covered my mouth, afraid that my heavy Panting would give me away. 
I tried to hide in the shadows, avoiding the patrolling nurses. "I Must Not Be Seen" I Thought to myself while trying to make up an escape plan. This was My Great Escape. 

Two Nurses stood by the entrance, ready to lock this place up, Seal the only way out. I grabbed a book from the nearby bookshelf, aimed and threw it towards the other end of the hall. The Nurses flinched and gave eachother a wondering look after discovering the book on the floor.
- Where did that come from? One of them mumbled.
I took my chance. I dashed towards the front door and quickly pushed it open. I ran outside. i Could hear them shout my name from behind. 
- Soo-Yeon-Ah! They both repeated.
What did they expect me to do? Stop and give up? Nu-Uh, Not when i've come this far. I ran towards the gate, pushed it open and crossed the street. I glanced back. To my surprise, no one was following me, No One. I stopped and took a few deep breaths before continuing down the side walk. This Was My Great Escape. 

As i was walking i started thinking about what to do next. I was out, I was free... Now Then? 
I had no Money, No food and no place to stay. How am i supposed to know were my real parents are? Perhaps they dont even live here in South-Korea anymore. I let out a loud sigh. 
- Ottokhe, I mumbled to myself.

- Hi There, What Is A Pretty Little Girl Like You Doing Here All By Yourself? 
I Looked up and spotted 4 Boys, Deffinitely Older then me, Walking towards my direction. The one who spoke had a confident smirk on his lips as he approached me and grabbed my tiny wrist.
- Yah! I shouted, Trying to break free.
All he did was laugh. 
- This is our Territory. Everything, And Everyone here belongs to us, he said and leaned in closer. 
- I dont belong to anyone, i said and sneezed at him.
- Confident... Confident. Thats how i like it. 
He laid his arm around my back and pulled me closer. His face was just a few inches away from mine. 
- Have you had your first kiss yet? He said and sneered.
That was it! I flinched backwards and slapped him on the cheek, leaving a big red mark. 
- Yah! What was that for? He said and placed his hand on his burning cheek.
His friends gasped in surprise.
- You... You... DONT TOUCH ME! I Shouted.
He suddenly started digging through his pockets and dug out a pocket knife. Small but Deadly. 
He slowly approached me and pointed the knife towards my chest.
- You are gonna regret doing that, He said and made a quick gesture with his empty hand. 
I swallowed hard. Now what? First day in freedom and i get myself killed? Ottokhe? 

- Yah! What the hell are you doing? 
I turned around and spotted a group of 7 Handsome boys. They approached us with harsh steps. A Boy with short dark brown hair grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards. 
- Yah! The Boy with the Knife Shouted.
- What? You dont seriously think that we are gonna let you Kill her right? The boy with Short dark brown hair spoke. This might be your territory but... That doesnt give you the right to Kill anyone.
- Leader to Leader, Lets just put this behind us, He said and raised his arms up in the air. He accidentely dropped the Knife onto the ground and bent down to pick it up. But the boy he called Leader stepped on his hand and quickly kicked the Knife away.
- You shouldnt be walking around carrying weapons like that, He said and smirked.
The Other boy screamed in pain and pressed his hurt hand against his chest. His friends approached him, Helped him up and they soon disappeared into a small building across the street. 
- Slugs, I mumbled.
- Yah, Gwenchana? I head a voice speak. 
I turned around and met gazes with a handsome boy with short black hair.
- Neh, I nodded.
- So, They didnt hurt you? The "Leader" said and walked up towards me.
I quickly shaked my head.
- Well, Thats Good. Im SungGyu by the way. This is WooHyun, MyungSoo, SungJong, SungYeol, DongWoo and Hoya. But perhaps you already know about us? He looked at me with a hopeful expression on his face.
I looked down onto the ground.
- Mianhe...
- Well, We Are Infinite. 
- Infinite? I do know that Name! I said and raised my head. You are that famous boy-group right? Dashi Dorawa? 
I did the Chorus dance to Dashi Dorawa and burst out laughing because of my major failure.
- But, I thought you didnt know us?
- I dont know YOU, But i do know Infinite. 
- What are you doing here by the way? You dont know that this is Omegas Territory?
- Omega?
- Thats what they call themselves, the group of boys your just met. Omega. Ridicilous Name actually... SungGyu said and giggled.
- Omega Eh... So what are you guys doing here?
- Oh, We have to cross this area to get to our Dorm. But back to the question, What exactly are YOU doing here? SungGyu continued.
- Well... I escaped.
- WHAT? Where from? DongWoo asked.
I could hear Someone gasp behind me. 
- From... The Orphanage.
- You are an Orphan?
- Neh... Im trying to look for my Parents, But i have no Money, No food and no place to stay so-
- You can stay with us! SungJong happily said while jumping up and down. And turned around and gave him a wide smile.
- SungJong-Ah-WooHyun Began.
- Thats a good idea, SungGyu said. Whats your name by the way?
- My name... My name is Soo-Yeon, Park Soo-Yeon. 
- Well Soo-Yeon-Ah, Lets Show You Our Dorm...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

First Chapter - Kinda Long - The Others Wont Be As Long, Just Felt Like Introducing As Much As Possible In The First Chapter. Hope You Guys Enjoyed It, And Ill Update Another One Tomorrow! Annyeong, Good Night ~