L As In Love

♫ I'm In Love With A Hero ♪

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wrNt9a_T7U&feature=related - My Heart Is Cursing / Kang Dong Wook - You're Beautiful OST 
*The Song Fits Best Together With The Second Part Of This Chapter* 
_________________________________________________________________________________________

- Welcome To Our Dorm! DongWoo said and flung his arms up in the air.
Their Dorm was in the size of a normal apartment fitted for 5, not 7, with 3 Bedrooms. SungGyu explained that DongWoo and MyungSoo shared one room while Him and WooHyun, SungJong, SungYeol And Hoya shared the other two.
- So... I said.
- There is an empty bed underneath SungYeol, You can sleep there, SungGyu said and smiled.
- Kamsa Hamnida, I said and bowed.
- Well, I dont know about you Guys, But im feeling hungry, DongWoo said and rubbed his stomach.
- Yeah Me too, Yah, MyungSoo-Ah, Why dont you take Soo-Yeon-Ah out shopping for groceries.
He let out a loud sigh.
- Araso, Hyung give me your wallet.
SungGyu eyed him.
- Well, Im not paying! MyungSoo said and made a quick hand gesture towards his Hyung.
SungGyu started digging through his pockets and handed his Wallet to MyungSoo.
- Make sure he doesnt spend to much, He said and looked at me.
- Araso.
- Yah, Hyung Saranghae, MyungSoo said before stepping outside.
SungGyu just shook his head.
- Ill never learn how to fully understand that kid...

I  walked up behind MyungSoo. He didnt seem like a very talkative person. He was very handsome though, i thought as i eyed him from head to toe.
The akward silence nearly killed me. I just had to say something to break the tension.
- So... This is akward.
*Smooth, Very Smooth*
- I prefer is Quiet, he mumbled.
- Araso. 
- We are getting close to Omegas territory, I advise you to stay close to me.
- Araso.
- Stop saying Araso! 
- Araso- I mean Mianhe! I said and bowed.
- Wah, You are more nervous then me.
- Are you nervous? I asked.
- Yeah... Im usually like this around people i dont know... I get all nervous and quiet...
I giggled.
- You find that funny?
- No... But cute, i said and smiled.
- Yah, He said and lightly pushed me. 
- Yah! 
We quickly rushed through Omegas territory without speaking a single word. We didnt want them to confront us, not when we were down to 2 people out of 8.
- Who are those Omega-Guys anyways, i asked.
- Thats something you should talk to SungGyu about, I dont know that much about them actually, he firmly said.
- Araso...
He suddenly burst out laughing. 
- What?
- You and that Araso, he said and lightly slapped my forehead.
I giggled.
- We havent fully introduced ourselves have we, Im Park Soo-Yeon, 16 Years Old, Orphan. I said and reached out my hand.
He lightly chuckled before grabbing my hand.
- Im Kim MyungSoo, But you can call me L, And im 19 Years old.
- L as in.. Light? I said and smirked.
- No... L As In Love.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neh, Second Chapter. Soo-Yeon/You got to Know L-Sshi a Little better ;) 
And about that "L As In Love-Part" Thats just something i made up, i dont think thats how he sees his stage name :P