Fin.

Always.

I was walking at the park, when something caught my attention. Laughter. I know that voice. I know that laugh. But that laughter... that laughter was mixed with someone else's. 

 

I haven't even seen him, and I don't even know if it is him. But I felt my heart aching already. His laughter seemed so happy. 

 

I faced my left. 

 

And realized that I made a mistake. Breaking my own heart at the morning was not the reason why I came here at the park. Because it is him. 

 

I sighed. 

 

I watched him laughing, and smiling with someone else. My heart is currently breaking at the moment but my feet won't move. And my eyes were stucked at him. At them. I watched him watching him. 

 

After a while, I saw them stood up. So I hid myself at a tree who was standing beside me. The guy walked away, it seemed like he said he was going to the cr or was gonna buy something. He was left at the bench. 

 

I stared at him. 

 

I wanted to got him and tell him how hurt I feel, how jealous I was. But what's more painful is the reason why I can't-- I had no rights to do so, anymore. And it .

 

Until I saw him looking around, then he saw me. He seemed like he was making sure if it was me. Why? Has he forgotten me already? The world is really unfair. Because I still remember everything about him. I didn't even needed to see if it was really him, because I know his sound of laughter.

 

And then the next thing I knew was he's already in front of me. 

 

He smiled, "Sehun." 

 

Hyung, please don't do this to me. Don't smile. I'm trying my best to forget about you. And please don't smile like nothing happened. Like ending our relationship was nothing to you. 

 

But I couldn't utter those words, instead I just ended up nodding. 

 

"What brings you here?" he asks. 

 

And then my voice betrayed me, "You left me... for him?" 

 

He blinked, then looked down. 

 

"I.. I love him." he mumbled. My heart shattered into pieces. 

 

I faked a smile, "I know, hyung. I see the way you look at him. And.. you used to look at me that way." Then I looked down. 

 

"Sehun.." he called my name. 

 

"But why, hyung?" I looked at him. My tears were about to fall, I fought it back and said, "Wasn't I good enough? What does he have that I don't?" 

 

He remained silent. 

 

"Oh, yeah... you. He had you, and I don't. I don't anymore." I mumbled as I sighed. "I know that we're already done. But, what's done is 'us' and not my feelings for you.. I wanted to keep you as long as I can. Losing you means losing a piece of me, too." With another sigh, I dropped my head and shrugged. "And I lost my heart." 

 

"Sehun," he called. "Please... stop. I.. I don't know happened to me, too. I just.." He seemed confused. 

 

I bit my lips, my eyes ready to cry, "You just fell out of love." 

 

"I-I'm sorry." he whispered. 

 

I faked a smile once again. "No.. it's okay. This is my problem." My voice started to crack, "My problem is I still love you even though I'm not supposed to anymore." 

 

"I loved you. And you were just enough, you were too enough. Sehun, I know you deserve someone better, someone--" I didn't let him finish. 

 

"And there goes that quote again." I muttered. "What if.. what if I tell you that you are already the best for me? And there is no one who can change your position in my life." 

 

"But.. you're hurting because of me. And you don't deserve that. You deserve someone who can return the love you give. Someone who can.. love you back." he uttered. 

 

I was about to say a word when I saw someone walking towards us. 

 

It was him. The guy who is in the position I used to be at. I looked at him, and he did the same. 

 

"Xiumin-ah, this is Sehun." Luhan introduced him. I stared at him, he smiled at me. "And Sehun, this is Xiumin." I tried to smile. 

 

I sighed, "Well, I have to go now, hyung." I didn't bother looking at them anymore and started walking, I heard Luhan saying bye. 

 

Maybe... maybe this is goodbye. 

 

Just about after some steps, I looked back. I saw them walking away too, as Xiumin was patting his back and seemed like trying to make him smile. 

 

I hope he can make him smile, I hope he takes care of him. 

 

"Goodbye, hyung.." I whispered to myself as I felt a tear streaming down my face. 

 

Maybe I just need to move on and face the truth. That we're done, we're over, and there's no turning back now. 

 

I hope you'll be happy. I will always love you, hyung.

 

Luhan's POV

 

I wiped my tears as Xiumin was patting my back. He was trying to comfort me. 

 

"You still love him." he mumbled, I nodded. "Then why didn't you tell him?" he asked again. 

 

I let out a small sigh and tried to stop my tears, "Because I can't." 

 

I can't. I can't have him back, nor want him back. 

 

"Luhan, why didn't you even atleast told him your condition? What did you two talked about, then?" he asked again. 

 

"He thought I was in love with you." I replied. I saw his eyes widened. "I couldn't tell him. I saw his eyes, they were in such pain. And I don't want him to get burdened more so I decided to shut up." 

 

He sighed, "So that's why he was looking at me like he was planning a murder.."

 

I faked a laugh. I faked too many times this day. 

 

"Luhan, you have leukemia, who wouldn't worry?!" he uttered. 

 

That was the reason why I needed to distance from him. I have leuk, and I may die anytime. And I don't want him to know that. 

 

I ignored Xiu's question and tried to look back to see if he was still there. But there was no sign of him anymore. 

 

I sighed again. 

 

Sehun-ssi, I hope someday you'll be happy again. This hurts but, I hope you'd forget about me. Someday, you will thank me for leaving you.

 

I will always love you.