You could say that

You could say that

-Kira-

“Please Mr. Choi I can't have detention, it wasn't my fault. It was that new kid. Him and his erted ways. He should be the one having detention by himself. What if he attacks me again when you leave. Do you want that?” I was trying my hardest to convince the teacher to let me go. He just softly laughed at me and took off his glasses. “Kira, you always try to talk yourself out of these situations but this time its not going to work. You're a tough girl so I know you'll be safe. Just get  detention over with and go on with your day. Now you should go eat lunch?” I sighed and slowly made my way to the lunch room. I walked to my table and plopped myself down. “What's wrong Kira?” Nam Joon asked me stuffing food in his mouth. “I got detention,” I said in a little kid way and laid my head on the table. “Man everyone's getting detention today.” Jungkook said rubbing the back of my head. I looked up and began to pout, “Oppa i didn't do anything this time. This boy kept messing with me. He called me a and was acting like a .” I hugged Nam’s arm. “Who was it?” I was about to tell him but I saw him sit at the table, “HIM!!” Why the hell is he here? I pointed to him angrily and everyone but him and I, laughed. “Kira, this is Tae Hyung, this is our cousin.” I looked at Jin and Nam Joon, “This is Kira. She the one that got me in trouble.” I can't believe him, “ME. You got me in trouble you .”

 

-Taehyung-

“,” I stood up and leaned over the table getting in her face. “Yeah,” she leaned in towards me and whispered, “.” “Guys stop fighting we can all get along.” Yoongi slapped my back making me slip forward a little. I thought I would fall on the table but my face hit something warm and I heard everyone gasp. When I opened my eyes I saw that I hit Kira and my lips were on hers. She had hers eyes closed shut while mine were wide open and for some reason I couldn't back away. Jungkook pulled me off and Kira’s eyes slowly opened and she ran her fingers on her lips. She looked at me and quickly got up, running out of the cafeteria. I sat down and touched my lips, “Did that just happen?”


 

-Kira-

When I got back to class I shifted my whole body in the direction towards the widow, the opposite direction from Taehyung. When he walked into class I could hear the girls again but I didn't care about them this time. I could feel him looking at me and I could feel myself blush. The whole time during our lesson I sat like that and I could still feel him looking at me but I wouldnt dare look at him. “Okay class, this part you'll need to partner with the person next to you to complete the worksheet.” I thought my heart would stop. The teacher walked down the rows handing out the paper, “Mrs. Park, turn around in your seat.” I slowly turned in my seat but kept looking out the window. When the teacher placed the paper on our table he walked in front of the window, blocking my view, “Ms. Park I know you would hate to have detention for two days, now, turn around and work with Taehyung.”  I nodded and slowly looked down at the paper. When I reached for the paper, Taehyung did the same and our hands hit each other. “Oh im sorry,” I pulled my hand back and grabbed the paper again, “i’ll do it.” I took the paper and started to work on it. “You… you don't have to.” I didn't listen and finished it in 15 minutes. I slid the paper back to him, “Write your name on it.” I turned back around and looked out the window the rest of class.

 

The bell finally rang and everyone left, but me and Taehyung.  I got up to go to the teacher's desk, followed by him. “I hope you two will learn your lesson after this.” He stood up and told us to follow him to the janitor's closet. He gave us a whole bunch of cleaning supplies and told us that we have to clean the room. “You can leave when everything is done, and done forget to put all the supplies back.” He gathered his papers and left.

 

-Taehyung-

We stood there awkward for a while until she finally spoke, “I’ll clean the windows first.” I only nodded and watched her pull her hair up into a cute messy bun showing her neck. It look so soft I just wanted to touch it. “What are you staring at?” She asked in a shy tone. “Im sorry,” she looked at he window and began cleaning it. She climbed on the counter to get up to the higher part, “be careful.” I said while sweeping the floor. “Like you care,” She said while looking out the window. “But I do care,” I got closer to where Kira was standing and, not knowing, looked up seeing the sun reflecting off her face perfectly while she finished wiping off the window. “Kira, why are you like that?” I could tell she refused to look at me because she just looked the opposite way I was standing. “Like what?” she asked softly. “I mean you were all mean and cold this morning, and then after the kiss you-” She coldly cut me off and finally looked at me with a death look, “It wasn't a kiss, It wasnt anything but an accident so dont talk about it.” She finished and went back to the window. “Are you sure it wasnt anything because you're not treating it like that.” She turned all the way around and looked down at me, “Why is this so important to you, huh. Nothing happened, it was just a stupid accident so you can't call it a kiss. You couldn't have kissed me because thats not how you kiss someone.” she turned back around, “Then how do you kiss someone?” She stopped washing the window, “I don't know.” She sound like a shy child that had just lost her mother in a crowded and I could help but laugh, “Will you stop laughing and get to work, I really want-” I quickly stopped when I saw Kira slip from the counter. I dropped the broom and ran to her catching her before she could hit anything. When she fell in my arms she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and barred her facing in my neck. “Are you okay?” She slowly looked up to me and I could see that she was scared. “ye-yeah.” I put her down and she tried to walk away but started to limp. “,” she cursed to herself and tried to play it off but I knew that she was hurt. I picked her up and sat her down on the counter, “sit here.” She just looked at me as I walked to the teachers desk and grabbed a pen and paper.

 

-Kira-

I watched as her wrote down something on the teacher's desk and walk back to me. “I wrote a note that told the teacher that we cleaned but had to stop because of you ankel.” I nodded and tried to get up but was pushed back by Taehyung. “I told you to sit there.”  He walked away and grabbed our backpacks. He handed me mine and sat his next to me, “You can't walk like this, do you have a ride?” Shaking my head no he pulled his phone out, “I'm going to call Nam and Jim so they can walk with us so you don't feel uncomfortable.” “Uncomfortable with what?” He looked at me and smiled, “uncomfortably with me carrying you home. I just can't let you walk like that.” I could die right there, I have to admit it that I did think he was cute but now I think I really do like him.

 

I just sat there and watched him as he call his cousins. “Okay. Bye.” He hung up the phone and looked at me. I quickly looked away, blushing, “They said that they will call me when they are outside,” I could tell me face was bright red so I looked down hoping he wouldn't see. “Kira you know that you're actually really cute,” getting closer to me her lifted up my chin, making me look at him, “When I first met you I know you were different from the other girls. You didnt really care for me and you just said what was on your mind. Then after that kiss I got to see your true side, shy and smart.” I pushed away his hand, “It wasn't a kiss remembered?”

 

-Taehyung-

I like this side of her, shes so innocent. “Then what is a kiss, you never answered me.” She looked at her hands and bit on her kissable pink lips, “Well a kiss would have to be when two people touch their lips together, you know like this,” she puckered out her lips and I had the urge to kiss her but she stopped and continued to speak, “and what happened with us wasn't because you fell on my face. Our faces were smushed together so it wasn't a kiss.” “Do you want a real kiss?” I stared in her eyes and got closer to her, placing my hand on her cheek. I leaned in 90% of the way and let her come in the rest. I placed my body between her legs and pulled her body closer. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I placed my hands on her hips. Softly grabbed her making her moan, taking this opportunity I slid my tongue in . I dominated and my tongue roamed everywhere in . I broke the kiss and began kissing down her neck. I began nibbling on her neck and rubbing her legs. She felt so soft and warm that I wanted to fell the rest of her body. I pushed her skirt all the way my exposing her thighs. I was about to her shirt but my phone started to go off. I reelected her neck and saw the mark I left on her. “Hello,” I angrily answered, “Who are you yelling at?” I heard Jin throw the phone and forgot that I was talking to him. “Sorry. Are you outside?” “yeah.

 

“Okay we’ll be right there.” I hung up the phone and kissed Kira on good last time. “Get on my back.”  She giggled and hopped on and was lighter than I thought she would be. When we walked out to the front of the school we saw all of the guys sitting waiting for us. “How was detention?” Jimin asked winking at us being in this position, “It was boring.” Kira said quickly and laughed. “Seems like you two are getting along now.” Jin said making us laugh. “You could say that.”