oo2

의 여왕 셀카 - queen of selcas

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

 

 

 

 

 

school went fine today, everyone was so nice to me and knew my name even though I didn't really tell them- so it is kinda weird. next class is history; can we all take a moment and let us adore how facinating is history?

or is it just me? I shrugged my thoughts away as i entered the class. like every class I went in, all the students are staring and pointing at me. like- what the hell? is there a booger in my face or something.

I searched for a un-vacant seat around the class and finally found one near an opened-window. I smile like an idiot in my mind. just as i was going to sit two girls coming towards me and wave so hyperly. well- finally someone is being so kind and wants to actually talk to me.

"hey jaekyung!" they say it in unison, thata actually makes me shock cause it souns so cute and also weird at the same time.

I grins at them and returns they're wave. "heeeeeeeey!" I said more excitedly than them. and the result , it makes them shock cause I actually talking with them.

"wah- you actually talking to us jaekyung?" the girl with a long wavy hair replies me. she actually looks so pretty and model-look-a-like cause she's pretty tall too. I just gave her a confuse look and nodded at her.

"ohmygod ohmygod!- you are the cutest little creature I ever saw! yeaaaaaaak! you look so clueless jaekhyung-ah!"

the other girl with avarage look yet seems so cute squels and squishes both of my cheeks while I was getting more and more clueless.

"wait- i think she is clueless min. what the actual- " the taller girl gave me a look and then decided to sat beside me. "how rude of us" she took one of her hand waiting for me to grab it. "my name is irene, the tallest and the prettiest in whole third year class" she smiles cheekily at me as we shook our hands.  "and- my name is min the toughest yet smallest blondie you'll ever see" she grinned in confidance.

"nice to meet you all! I guess I did'nt need to introduce my name anymore huh?" I chuckled. "but- anyway how did you guys knew my name?"

"see? what did I told you pabo-min. she is clueless" irene shot a look at min as just like she won something big.

"so tell me- you don't even know how crazy people here about you entering this school? you are lee jaekyung! let me replay that again. LEE.JAEKYUNG."

min particulary almost yelling at my face and threw her arms on the air.

I blinked a couple of times, tring to immerse everything they say. "OOOOH- you mean me being the queen of selcas?" I quoted my own nickname that people gave me. "I don't really cared about that dudes" I laugh at my own statements. wow- maybe I can be a comedian someday.

"you are really some thing lee jaekyung'' once again irene and min says it in unison, which creeps me out right now.

"I hope we all can be friends really well!" I claped my hands hyperly and they just laugh at my acts.

"OH- anyway I saw you get all touchy with the nobody. ugh- are you trying to get yourself sick by touching him?!" min's says while she bangs the table makes every student in the class looks at her.

"who?" I knew the answer tho, I was just going to make sure. like I bumped to a lot of guys today and it annoys the hell out of me. but, i remember perfectly about him.

"oh- you meant the guy I bumped into this early morning? what's wrong with him? OHMYGOD DID GOT ALLERGIES OMG GUYS"

Irene rolls both of her eyes "no silly- the person you just bump into, his name is kim myungsoo. well, people doesn't really cared about him. he's a geek and a nobody to our school"

"no girls really ever look at him neither of the guys too. but this one day, i saw him smiling and it was ASDFGHJKL HELLA HOT. but- yeah I still hate that guy to the guts" min added.

"what's the story of him. hmm? I mean c'mon guys. that guy couldn't be that bad" I defense.

"well- let me put it on a list 1. crime of being rude to girl even teachers ; 2. a major geek ; 3. a total douchebag -" and suddenly min added " UUUH- CRIME FOR BEING A HOTTIE!!" she jumps up and down while fanning herselfs. alright I kinda agree with min, but rude? well maybe?

as they continues talking about school, boys, and all the things that I need to know. suddenly the door opened, no one really payed attention to the person who just came in. but, not to me. my eyes are sticked to him. he took a sit on the back of the class not wanting any trouble. without knowing what i'm doing, i found myself walking towards his table. I can hear irene and min voices calling my name. now all the eyes are on me and I don't even care about that.

I found myself staring at his gorgeous-cold face and leaned closer to him.

"hey- will you be my friend?"

 

 

 

 

 

-  PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBES  -