oo3

의 여왕 셀카 - queen of selcas

Did i just digged my own grave? I slowly regretting this after I saw how scary his face became after I say that. One of his eyer is flinching and you can see the fire of anger in his eyes, his hands clenched into a fist, and heavy breathing could be heard as the crowd of students starting to silent and pays attention to this amazing one in a lifetime moment. 

 

"what did you say?" he finally says as he stands up towering me with his tall figure. 

 

Is he mad?- If he is, what did I do.

 

This is really silly, but god- his hair is so flawless, look at his skin it looks so smooth I have the urge of touching it and hold his mascular hand with mine feeling every tensed muscles of his hand. 

I gulped my own saliva as the feeling of nervousness took over me. I slowly lifted my head and look at him straight in the eyes. Trying to be calmed as before, I opened my mouth to speak but sadly no words came out. 

I cursed inside my mind. 

 

"u-uhm, I was saying that- " before I could finish my sentence he magically stands in front of me, making me nervous even more.

 

"say no more peasant. " and that's the end of our horrible conversation. 

 

I could hear a bunch of girls and boys instantly gasping and bickering on what happen after Myungsoo decided to stormed out the class. I sighed heavily as I let my finger running through my hair. I could sense two figure behind me as they rested each of they're hand on my shoulder and sighed in unison.

 

"you. are. dead" they says in unison.

 

I'm hoping that I could turn back the time and I wish I hadn't be so attracted to him or even talk to him in the first place. I'm blaming my heart that constantly ignoring my own mind and decide to took over my body.

The rest of the day went crazy, seems like everyone can't get bored about the new hot news that just happened between me and him. Irene and Min try to take me out after school but, It's possible to go somewhere with this kind of mood right now. So, I decided to turn them down and walks around the shool waiting patiently for Donghae.

 

 

I kicked one of the rock as I walked across school park and this must be my lucky day or something because, I hitted someone with the rock that I just kicked. Not wanting to get the blame, I quickly hid behind a huge tree. oh buddha, god, jesus, anyone why why why-

 

"WHO'S THERE?!" he shouted. The voice is way to familiar for me.

 

I took a peek from the tree, wanting to knew who's that voice belongs too. Kim Myungsoo. I mumbles softly. As I was cursing under my breath as he walk slowly towards the tree that I used for hiding, I could hear a bunch of laughters and guys calling his name. They tottaly saves my life for sure. Once again I took a peek, I could see one of them casually putting theyre arm around his neck and walk with him towards the gate, out of the school. 

 

Kim Myungsoo has friends?