The Day When It All Begun

The Day When It All Begun

May 25, 2014

 

I woke up to a morning of reminiscing. In the same date that morning, I woke up with anxiety and excitement. 

 

At the same date in that particular year, I faced one of the scariest life decisions I have ever made. Sitting on my bed, thoughts swirling and swirling eventually making me question the reality of this day. Today I shall take a step towards my dream. Am I doing the right thing? Can i really face all of them? Am i prepared enough to be on that stage with my hyungs? All these questions kept bugging me that day. I remember getting up and entering the kitchen where all my hyungs greeted me with nervous smiles. The same questions swirling in our heads. The anxiety and excitement. The fear and nervousness.

 

"Let's go." Determination can be seen on our faces. Our body stiff and eminating fighting spirit.

 

We head to the stage were it will all start. The stage that will show us the world we dreamt to live in. The stage that can probably change our whole lives. In this one stage, we put our everything. In this one stage, we trust our whole being.

 

I look around and people are frantic. Staffs are fussing all over us. I can hear loud screams from the audience. My hyungs are intent and resolute. Each of them staring at their reflection while coordinoonas are preparing us.

 

"15 minutes, guys. Do your best." A voice declared.

 

We are fifteen minutes away from our dreams. Fifteen minutes away from change. The five of us stood and looked at each other. All eyes are set with one goal. The fives of us huddled and grabbed each others' shoulders.

 

Shoulders under my arms are stiff and firm. Faces in front of me are earnest but sober.

 

"This is it, guys. Let's do our best. Fighting!"

 

Heading to the stage where it will all begin, my heart pounds. Cold sweat trickles down my back. I open-close my sweating palms. I feel something coming up to my throat but i held it down. My knees ready to buckle. I look at my hyungs, all of them sporting the same look as I. Nervousness racking my whole body. Suddenly, the door opened. Blinding lights pierced through my eyes. Deafening screams pounded my ears. I could see a lot of people waving and screaming. Each of them with excited expressions.

 

"SHINee! SHINee! SHINee!" They keep calling.

 

"Your mic, boys." A mic was placed in my sweaty palms. My hands shaking with nervousness? Excitement? Fear? Or all of it?

 

"Five minutes, boys."

 

The five of us huddled again, gripping each others' shoulders, trying to appease the same type of nervousness each of us was feeling.

 

"Let's do this, guys. We will be the best we can be. This is our dream. After that stage, we will live that dream. The five of us, together. And all the people out there to support us. We owe this to them and to ourselves. SHINee hwaiting!"

 

"Noona neomu yeppeo
(geu geunyeoreul boneun naneun) Michyeo
(ha hajiman ijen jichyeo)
Replay Replay Replay
Chueogi nae mameul halgwieo
(a apaseo ijen mameul) Gochyeo
(da dagaol ibyeorae nan)
Replay Replay Replay.."

 

"LEE JINKI, KIM JONGHYUN, KIM KIBUM, CHOI MINHO, LEE TAEMIN, BITNANEUN SHINee!"

 

The SHINee World. Our SHINee World. Our Shawols.

 

MAY 25, 2008

THE DAY WE STARTED LIVING OUR DREAMS.

 

Today is our 6th Anniversary. The very date that stared it all. A lot of things had happened. The five of us grew up and matured. Six years ago we never would have imagined ourselves today. When we stepped in that stage none of us knew what would happen next. None of us predicted we will be where we are today. None of expected the overflowing support and love we will receive. Fans come and go. Issues live and die. Back then, we were just five boys performing to reach our dream. Now, we are five men bowing and thanking everyone for helping and being with us all throughout.

 

I, SHINee's MAKNAE, LEE TAEMIN, AM THANKING EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, FANS OR HATERS, RIVALS AND COLLEAGUES, WITH ALL MY HEART FOR BEING WITH US IN ALL 6 YEARS OF BEING SHINee. WE WILL NOT BECOME WHO WE ARE TODAY IF NOT BECAUSE OF YOU. SINCERELY, THANK YOU.

 

 

 


OH DEAR GOD I LEGITLY CRIED WRITING THIS T_T IT'S NOT THE BEST AND IT'S SHORT BUT I WROTE IT WITH MY WHOLE HEART ~~ 

I wrote this as a gift for my boys. HAPPY 6Th ANNIVERSARY, SHINee!! 

And with this, a message for the five shining boys i love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has officially been 6 years since your debut and I'm just so proud of you. Many things had happened. Issues lived and died. Struggles have arised and been passed. But you stood strong. Those six years have not been easy. But look at you now, you're living your dreams. It's not always happy , i know, but do know that us Shawols will always be here for you.

To ONEW, you had a huge responsibility for an 18 year old kid back then, huh? But I'm just so amazed at how wonderfully you handle SHINee. You're an awesome leader.

To JONGHYUN, ahh, you witty witty man. I love how you try to subtly care for your members. Pretending to be all cool but have a dubu heart inside. Didn't think i'd notice huh? XD

To KEY, almighty Key, i love how you define yourself. How true you are to yourself. Don't down yourself, okay? You're amazing, talented and beautiful. Keep being you because all of us loves you.

To MINHO, yo, Minho my man! Cool guy, eh? Thank you for always caring for SHINee. I love how you always show you care for SHINee and for Shawols. We care fo you too, keep that in mind, ne?

To TAEMIN, ah my Taemin, look at who you've become today, all your hardwork had pay off. You've grown and matured but you will always be the Taeminnie in our hearts. Keep supporting your hyungs and forgive the if they always tease you. Because that just shows how much they care for you. I just so so proud of you. ♥♥♥

I'm just so happy that I got to know you, guys. I'm so proud of each and everyone of you.

If I ever meet you i'll give each of you a pat in the back to say you did a good job. We Shawols are always here for you. Live your lives the way you want to. I will always be here no matter what happens, i promise you that. And I will always wish for your happiness. Always. Thank you and ♡♡♡~

P.S. PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW MUCH YOU LOVE SHINee. I WILL BE HERE TO SPAZZ WITH YOU~~ I LOVE YOU, GUYS!! ♡♡♡ :)))