Gone?

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oh dear, oh dear. How long has it been since my last update? I'm so sorry to everyone, and very thankful too that you haven't unsubscribed. No excuses, just life, but I truly am sorry! >.<

Anyways, here's the last chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Four years.

Four years and we're over like that.

I read somewhere once that it's possible for someone to hurt emotionally so much that it becomes more painful than physically inflicted pain. That, I am experiencing now. The pain is unbearable but I bear it. What else can I do but bear it. Bear it until it subsides or until it hurts too much that i become numb. Either way i have no choice.

I walk along the street figuring out my next move, how stupid of me to never plan things out properly. The tears have finally stopped, but the pain in my heart has not. And just with my luck, it starts to rain. Everything is starting to feel like a korean drama. I take out my umbrella and walk faster, looking out for any cozy coffee shops I could stop at. The streets are crowded with people bustling about in their daily lives.

"Hye Rin!"

I hear footsteps approach me. Please be imagining it. I quicken my pace.

"Hye Rin!"

I don't need to turn around to know who it is. Just when I thought I could stop crying. 

His calls become more desperate, increasing in volume, as I walk faster and faster. I see people staring at me.

"Hye Rin, wait! Please!"

I hold back the tears as I silently pray that it's not him, that he's at home on the couch safe and warm, forgetting about me. But I know it's impossible. He's right behind me and I'm forced to face him one way or another.

"What else do you want me to do?" He shouts out. I stop in my tracks.

"What else do you want me to do before you believe me when I say I love you? If you tell me to say it a thousand times I'll say it a thousand times..everyday. Honestly, I don't know what else I can say to make you believe me. Did you think that everything we had these past years meant nothing to me? Did it mean nothing to you? Because, honestly I've never felt so alive in my life until the day I met you." He's practically shouting. He has never raised his voice at me before, never. Until now. The thoughts in my mind are jumbled, and I can barely comprehend what he's saying.

"Do you want me to tell you that the Sun falls out of the sky whenever I don't get to see you? That I get this achy feeling that spreads all over my heart, all over my ing body everytime you hang up on me pissed?" I can feel the tears building in my eyes yet again.

"Do you want me to tell you that everytime you turn away from me, everytime i hear the dissapointment I your voice when I tell you I can't see you..that I feel like nothing..like a man who can't even keep his girlfriend happy?" I was literally choking back tears now. It would be impossible for him not to hear. "I feel like throwing myself off a building whenever I hear that you got hurt and I wasn't there to comfort you" He finally reaches me, turns me around and places his hands on my shoulders. He lowers his head and peers into my eyes.

"And I'm sorry, I know sorry isn't enough. It isn't enough to mend back the time I couldn't spend with you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter