Going

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's here. Right in front of me standing at the door, with his toussled hair, in the usual hoodie, jeans and face mask.

What is he doing here? He has that soft smile etched on his face. His light brown orbs are staring at me, then they flicker down at my luggage, then back to my face. His smile falters.

"W-what are you doing?" He stammers out after a while, a look of pure confusion on his face.

Why is he making this so much harder?

I ignore his question and choose to examine the floor. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I came..I came home to see you. I realised I haven't seen you in a while. I brought lunch." He smiles weakly as he raises the package in his hand.

You can't back down now Hye Rin.

"So you finally realise that you haven't seen me for a while." I let out a dry laugh but it sounds more like a dying dog.

Great, smooth move.

"What do you mean? I missed you..What are you talking about? Why are you being like this?"

Do not break down in front of Luhan. 

"Why? You're asking me why I'm being like this? Two months Luhan. Two whole ing months. Is that how long it takes for you to miss me?" My voice sounds foreign even to myself, as i fell my throat constricting,  My eyes are b, pent up anguish and dissapointment on it's brink of spillage. I will not cry infront of Luhan, I will not. He looks shocked, eyes widening. Maybe because I rarely cuss, never actually, at least, not aloud.

"I missed you, I missed you all the time, but I couldn't come and see you. You know what it's like, I'm an idol Hye Rin. I can't just skip practice or run a way from recording just to see you. I have my reponsibilities as an idol." He says calmly, letting out a ragged breath. I can tell he getting angry though, I've known him too long not to be able to read the signs.

"Then what about your reponsibilities as a boyfriend? Do I come so low in your life? Do I mean nothing to you?" I stare up at his face, the face grew I love so much, but it only causes me pain now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter