final

lazy day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: yo! i decided to post an author's note at the beginning of the story since i knew that some are lazy to read the author's note at the bottom (that's so me) -.-'

so, like it? heh, i'm still on level one when it comes to updating fics or when writing one..soo..there might be some mistakes since i'm not really that good in english. meh. taekook being adorable as always with each other..and being cute lil s as well kno- 

about the yoonmin fic..i currently have no idea on how to start it .-. so if you have any ideas, pm me and i'll choose. and of course credit goes to you. from there, i'll start writing it. 

adios lovelies~

-armyof9

~*~*~*

He wraps himself with a blanket as coldness engulfs him. Taehyung shivers and looks around for the remote control to switch off the air conditioner. He squint his eyes and looks around, scanning at every small place: under the bed, under the clothes that was scattered around like a hurricane that just came, in the drawer and under the pillow, etc. He keeps looking for it and eventually, gives up when he can’t find it. He whines and complains that “why are they even using the air conditioner, its cold” and “how do they even live in a cold atmosphere with a cold weather” and so on.

He huffs, fogs can be seen. He waddles over to the window to calm his mind down (a cranky Taehyung is a scary Taehyung) and is immediately in awe at the beauty of the city lights. Thanks to the heavy downpour (for the lion that is), the city lights are lighted up so that the people will not get lost in the darkness of the rain by the gloomy skies. Of course the city lights are also being lighted up in the night time but the brown haired never get the chance to see it as schedules didn’t allow him to do so.

Fortunately, when their manager hyung announced that today is their day off, the sound of them cheering can be heard and Taehyung can finally catch up on the things that he had not been doing during the past few days, and that is: sightseeing on the city lights (which is now his current favourite hobby) and to sleep.

He went closer to the window and exhale, his breath fogging up against the cold window pane. He draws random patterns on it and giggles. He is so into it that he didn’t realise a certain figure creeping up on him and wrap his warm arms around the other’s delicate waist. Taehyung jolts in surprise and looks over his shoulder, a dark velvet hair in his view.

He smiles.

Oh. He forgets to add something in his catch up list, and that is: to cuddle with his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook.

Yes, to answer your question, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter