Chapter 1

freefall

Junho
  He should be used to this. They have done this a million times. But Junho feels like the world is swaying. The fans are screaming too loud and the camera flashes are too bright and quick and he thinks he is going to throw up, and the only thing running through his mind is *helpmehelpmehelpme*. He can't very well run off halfway during a concert though, so he smiles weakly and lets his hyungs blabber about who-knows-what. But the maknae notices and touches his arm.
  "Okay?" he mouths. No, not okay. Junho is anything but okay. He doesn't say so, though. He nods at Chansung. He can see the youngest doesn't buy it. Chansung is receptive. Always has been. He leans in. "I'll try to get them to cut it off a little sooner, hyung."
  Junho wants to protest, he wants to say it is not fair to the rest of them and the fans, but he can't open his mouth because he is certain he will lose control of his stomach if he does. He watches Chansung try to put the message across to the hyungs. 
  Taec catches on to something. Flashes a huge grin. Thanks the fans for coming and pokes Minjun in the ribs until he does the same. They hold hands and bow, tell the audience to get home safely. And then finally, *finally*, the 6 of them are backstage, to the fans screaming "Encore, encore!"
Minjun snorts. "It isn't very well an encore if we've already done it 4 ti- WHAT THE HELL LEE JUNHO!" 
  Junho has collapsed into Nichkhun. Black spots dance before his eyes and his head feels stunningly heavy. 
  "Mnnnffmmff..." he mumbles into Nichkhun's shoulder, causing his hyung's mothering to kick in and take charge of the 4 mean screaming at Junho to *wake up, wake up you jerk!* Nichkhun places the back of his palm against Junho's forehead. ". Taec, get Minjae hyung to bring the car around. We need to get back to the dorm. Wooyoung, get me a cool cloth. He's burning up." By now Wooyoung looks like he is going to cry and Chansung has turned pale. 
  Junho never gets sick. Ever. The last time he did was the night before they debuted and his nerves had caused a really bad flu and stomachache. But this. This is bad.
  Junho wants to stay awake and he tries his best, but he is so damn tired and everything just overwhelms him. He lets himself succumb.