gangster

Beautiful Hellos, Beautiful Goodbyes

in which Luhan is a gangster, and Alice likes him. 


heartborder.gif

She doesn't care about a person's looks, backgrounds, financial status and etc. As long as they're smart and kind to those around them, then that person is a keeper in Joohee's eyes. She doesn't really think much about statuses and backgrounds, because she looks for what's inside. She has never really given a damn about hot boys and cute guys, all she wants is someone who'll treat her right in the longest time possible which is: forever. 

So when bad- biker and gang leader Xi Luhan transfered to their school almost ten months ago, Joohee despised him: every part of him. From the tips of his hair to the ends of his toes. Every atom in her reacted whenever he would be near by, and she felt like she was going to combust in annoyance with his mere presence.

But then she found out, he was good in Math. She found out he was a fast solver, and could even solve a rubik's cube under a minute. He holds the school's, or maybe even the city's record for that. He was witty, and his head was always faster than his tongue, which was a good thing and Joohee found out about that.

She also found out he was actually not that bad, after having saved her from a car accident by risking his own life, Joohee thought: yeah, he isn't that bad. 

Although people tell her otherwise, to go the other way, that trouble is Luhan's middle name: she ignored them and let her heart decide for her. It took a long time for her, and him, to realize these things. Things that could not be left unsaid. 

The words "I like you, Luhan" escaped her lips faster than she anticipated and before she knew it, she was having a panic attack before he could even answer back to her too. 

She ended up being in his arms a few minutes later, in the school's clinic a few hours after; she ended up hearing the words "I like you too," a few days later and witnessed for herself the hidden angelic smile had all along.


another epic fail. i am sorry ;( but i hope this was err, at least sweet and fluffy enough? please comment your thoughts.