lip on lip

Beautiful Hellos, Beautiful Goodbyes

in which Alice loses her first kiss to Luhan


heartborder.gif
 

There's always something magical about a kiss. No matter how plain, how quick, how long, how unique, how forced or how natural it is, there's always something about it. Maybe it's the spark that the couple share when their lips touch for the first or maybe, last, time ever. Or could be how their love is shown through the touching of lips and devouring of faces. Maybe it's between those two reasons, maybe not, but how I would know? 

My lips have always been untouched. It's been twenty-five years ever since I've been born, yet my lips still remain pure and I still am dubbed as innocent.

Maybe I kind of like it; the fact that I'm still so pure at this age. Most girls these days lose their ity at the age of 13! And have their first kisses during kindergarten. Maybe I should feel pathetic, or maybe even pressured. My friends had there first kisses a long, long time ago, and I'm sure some of them had received hundreds of kisses from their boyfriends. 

But the thing is, I don't feel that way. I don't feel pathetic or pressured or a loser. Because I'm saving my first kiss for the right one. I've always waited for that one guy to treat me like I was their queen, their world. But how do I know if he's the one? 

Will he look at me with those big doe eyes of his? Will he mumble my name just because he likes the sound of it? Will he tuck my hair behind my ear to get a better look at me? Will he caress my cheek before his lips touch mine? Will he?

Because if he does, then does that mean, this boy in front of me right now, Luhan, is the guy I've been waiting for my whole life? Maybe so. 

I gulp down my own saliva due to the anxiety and nervousness I was feeling right then and there. I've never been so close to the opposite before. Sure I've nuzzled my face into my dad's chest and pressed my cheek against my little brother's own cheek.. but, Luhan was so close that I could already feel his breath hitting my bottom lip.

His thumb was on my left cheek, and he was tracing patterns on the surface, kind of absentmindedly as he stared into my eyes. He could probably sense how nervous I was just by looking into them. "This is your first time, right?" his voice was husky, manly, and I didn't know his voice could so much until now.

I nodded, instead of giving him an answer. I only nodded. "You're going to kiss me." it wasn't a question, nor a suggestion but it was more like a statement. It came out as a statement. 

The corners of his lips went up, and the last word he said was; "Yes." before he placed his lips on my own. 

When will I know if I kissed the right guy? Do I have to feel fireworks during our kiss? Do I have to feel butterflies in my stomach? Do I imagine our future together as I close my eyes and savor the feeling of his lips on mine? If so, then, does that mean Luhan's the right guy?

If so, then, I don't mind. Not one bit. 


here is my attempt in Hanlice fluff. Naawh, hope you guys comment. Thank you so much for subscribing before I even posted this up. I'm touched. TuT keep the faith and spread the love guys! <3