M e e t L e e S u n g j o n g: M E

T H E N A R R A T O R
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black rimmed glasses, hideous braces to beautify his teeth with a horrible fashion sense. You have guessed it right, it’s Lee Sungjong, the second son from the ever so famous real estate company that is leading #1 in the whole Asia and some parts of North America and all over Europe, the Lee Architectural and Real estate.

Not only their company is famous for their big projects like 5 starred famous hotels in London, France, and Venice; amusements parks all over Korea, Japan and China; and houses all over Beverly Hills, Hollywood but also for their execute and varied designs that never fails anyone who asked for their help in making their infrastructure.

But sadly Lee Sungjong has no intension or whatsoever to mingle his life with business. Luckily, Lee Howon or Hoya as he wants to be called, his beloved brother is there who’s happy and is up or the challenge in broadening their company more.

Despite his hideous gut-up, Sunjong is loved by his family and friends for his purity and naivety that makes them automatically be over protective over their cute little Sungjong.

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

“Five more minutes halmoni” a covered bundle in bed mumbled tiredly.

“Why are you so cute Jong-ah?” someone squealed like a fangirl meeting his ultimate bias.

“Stop shrieking like a dying pig” another scolded in a low voice “But yeah. He does look super cute while sleeping”

“Did you just indirectly called me fat?” the first voice sounded offended at the other’s words.

“Well, have you gained pounds lately?” the other asked.

“Well—yeah”

“Well maybe you are getting fat”

“YAH! YOU INSOLENT BRAT. COME HERE, LET ME KILL YOU”

“YAH! Stop shouting, you’re waking him up” a new voice immerged. Making the bundle twist on the bed.

“Sungjong-ah, you need to wake up, we’re going somewhere, remember? Don’t forget that you still need to go to the café and help your halmoni”

“Sunggyu hyung?” Sungjong—the bundle on the bed—twisted and turned to poke his head out of the confines of his favorite blanket.

“Yes, Jongie. Now, we need you to go to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed. Remember that it was your idea to give them a welcoming party after their 4th anniversary get-away”

“Aish~ I just need more sleep. Couldn’t you give that to me Woohyun hyung?” Sungjong practically whimpered at the said hyung, but his Woohyun hyung stood on his grounds

“Ani. You should finish what you have started Sungjong” his hyung replied, forcing another whimper from him.

“Awwwww~ look at Sungjong, hyung. You’re like depriving a child from getting his Christmas gift under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve” Sungyeol pulled his smart phone from his back pocket to snap a picture of his cute baby cousin.

Sungjong sighed inwardly. He doesn’t really want to get up this early but remembering that his hyung and soon to be brother-in-law will arrive that night, it gave him enough reason to get up and go on with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter