W h o i s B o b ?

T H E N A R R A T O R
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a world where everything is all rainbows and cotton candies, where you would forget all evil incarnation in this world, where sadness is illegal; there lived two boys whose story was already told so many times but forgotten how their loved blossomed to be again and again so The Narrator said, “this shall not be, their story might not be a Shakespeare tragedy or even magical like J.K Rowling or even as heart stopping mythological series of Rick Riordan but a story none like other, it’s their story after all”

 

Blue sky, white fluffy clouds, yellow ball of gasses as the sun and green warm grass underneath his finger tips and feet as if tickling him. This scene is what he calls his paradise, a paradise where all is well, where there is no darkness of some sort and mean, ugly people inhabiting like the ones in his school.

“I never want to leave this place” he sighed in delight as the sun’s heat felt like a warm hug in a cold December night.

“Myungsoo” he snapped his eyes open.

“Myungsoo” there it goes again.

“You need to find me, my prince charming” he scanned his eyes through the whole field but only saw flowers blooming beautifully like its spring.

“Who is there” but he was only greeted by silence.

“Dude, you’re not going to find him when all you’re going to do is sit on the damn grass and wait for a reply. FIND HIM DAMBASS” a rainbow colored zebra snorted.

“What the hell? What are you? Some kind of a hybrid like an offspring of something like a horse and a dongkey?” he stared at the thing, flabbergasted.  

“Does it matter? And excuse you , you might not read your books and know facts but I am a zebra, a rainbow stripped zebra not a lame mule ” the thing rolled his eyes on him. “And please stop acting like a dumb blonde white girl and look for him…..gahhh why do I have to work with this idiot?”

“Yah! Look who’s talking” Myungsoo snorted “It’s not like I want you here either. You’re the one who suddenly popped out in my dream you mutant thingy”

“Ha! I might be your only chance to find your true love and you insult me? FYI, you created me with your twisted mind and gayness, sorry to pop your bubble” the zebra glared at Myungsoo with distaste and hatred.

“I created you? Eww. So I can eliminate you right now right?” Myungsoo sounded a bit hopeful

“No. hahahahahahahaha. Serves you right jackass, now you’ll be having me in your dreams every night” the zebra snorted at Myungsoo’s expression. “So why not get along with each other and let us introduce ourselves in a civilized manner”

“Are you saying that I’ll be having nightmares every night from now on?”

 “What it kid while I’m nice. You see these good looking hooves here? They do much more than walking” both glared at each other with so much hatred. “Just say your ing name already!!!!” the zebra snarled.

“No”

“Look here kid. I don’t like being with you either but it’s my job, I need to support my family too—”

“There are more of you?”

“Watch it kid” the zebra warned “Anyways, as I was saying. I have much of a choice as much as you have which you don’t have any. See my point here kid? The Narrator wants your story to be remembered and the only thing to achieve that is with my help. The faster you find him, the faster I’m gonna have your case a seal and move on”

“Fine. But you have to tell me about this narrator of your’s”

“It’s not Narrator, it’s The Narrator”

“Huh?”

“The name of the person I was talking about. The Narrator” the zebra replied looking bored as hell

“Seriously” the zebra only gave him a bored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter