Chapter Four

Jerk And My Bestfriend

"Hey. I saw you and Kevin together this morning." Grace came to me, smiling, grinning.

 

"Yeap, what about it, Grace?" I turned to her, smiling back.

 

"Duhhh." She said with a really 'something fishy' like expression on her face.

 

"Duhhh-what?"

 

"Geez. Are you two like.. uhm... kinda.."

 

"Yes, Grace?" I look at her, all curious.

 

"Are you in a relationship?"

 

"What?!" I choked on my coke. And laughed like a mad bull. "Are you serious? Hahahaha!" She just gave a serious look, with one eyebrow up. "Okay. Okay. I'll get serious. But dude, no. We're bestfriends. Just bestfriends. That'll be weird to be in a relationship. Haha."

 

"But..  you two looked more like bestfriends. You two looked really cute together. And I mean, gosh, Kevin is so handsome. If I could, I would actually hook up with him, you know. He's tall, cute, and really kind. I mean, he knows what to do always and--"

 

"Grace." I cut her off. "Okay. I get it. My bestfriend is too attractive. I know. But yeah, if you want him. You have to go through me. He's like a real bro to me so yeah. Haha. Nahhh. Kidding. But yeah, no."

 

"Pshh. You are one crazy human, you know that?"

 

I smiled at her widely. "Yeap, I get that a lot, thank you. But I do act like only to you, to Kevin and a few close ones. So pretty please consider and understand? Haha."

 

"I knew that was coming."