Chapter One

Jerk And My Bestfriend

I was sitting by one of the table of our cafeteria. Yup. It was lunch time. I was getting really kinda hungry now. I put out my lunch box when--

"Hey stupid!" I felt someone tap my shoulder real hard. "What do we have for our lunchie?"

I glanced at my right side, all curious and shocked. "Hey! You startled me, you dummy." I hissed.

He showed his super duper cute eyesmiles, again. "Sorry, not sorry." He laughed.

I glared at him, pulling his cheeks as much as I can. I smirked. "Sorry, not sorry." I imitated him, laughing.

"You're gonna pay for this, you stupid-" He tried to reach for my cheeks when I suddenly flicked his forehead. "Ow!" He said, rubbing his forehead. "You are so so so cruel, you know that?"

"Yes sir. And I know you love me for that." I offered a really wide smile at him.

"Oh, what will I ever do without you." He said sarcastically. "So what do we have for lunch?" He asked again.

"Again? Nuh-uh. This is all mine. You need to really bring your own lunch, you know that?" I grabbed my lunch box closer to me, looking all selfish.

"Ahh!" He stole my lunch box and took a peek inside. "Whaaa looks so yummy. Can I get one? Come on, come on, come on." I glared and showed him a half-nod. "Yesssssuuuu! Thank you stupid. I was soooo hungry." He said while getting three fish fillet then put it all together in his mouth.

"Whaa, you are truly a one adorable monster. Psh. You told me you'd only get one." I hissed, he just eyesmiled at me. "I hate you, Kevin."

"Yes. Yes. Thank you." He said continuing to eat.

*****

Yep, he's Kevin. The guy I love and hate so much at the same time. The guy who has the ever cutest eyesmile. And no, he ain't my boyfriend. He's my bestfriend. I don't know if what he's doing to me suits to be called as a 'bestfriend' though. But whatever he do, it'll always be cute and I'll always love him for that, just the way he is. Why? Oh why not. We've been bestfriends for like 10 years now, now that's long enough. We've met when we were 7 years old and yep, we are 17 years old now. I literally don't know what to do if he ain't around me.

One day when my family had to leave Taiwan to go to Singapore, I cried heaps of tears. Gladly after a year. their family came after.

We were the only guys who came from Taiwan in our school in Singapore back then, so it'll probably be just me and Kevin to be each other's companion. How touching is that hmm? Haha.