♕002♕ (1/2)

♕ Choosing Him ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

002 (1/2)


 

              Tuesday came, and with that everyone has been busy to make the preparations for the arrival of the princes. My teacher, Lee Ji-eun seun-seng nim took extra care in instructing me on conduct and behavior. After all, I'm nothing compared to my sister, Jessica who is fond of these things.

              "Your majesty, when you greet the princes you must be polite and always smile like a lady." Jieun straightened her back and smiled. "When you talk, your posture must be like this. Always lift your chin up and speak with confidence." 

             "Yes like that, your majesty!" She praised as I awkwardly smile. "Now you're ready to meet the princes on Thursday." And I looked at her in confusion. "On Thursday? I thought tomorrow?" I said as Jeena started to fix my study materials. a

                "Oh! Princess Jessica will meet the princes first tomorrow, so you'll meet them the next day." Jieun said and bid goodbye. 

                  I went to my room and began to pick my dress for Thursday. 

*bzzzzz bzzzzzz*

              I opened my eyes and sighed. Today's the day that I'll meet the princes.

              I just lay down, still. I'm still not ready and I'm nervous to meet them. It felt like only a few moments before my maids quietly went inside my room with my dress.

              My hair was washed, conditioned, hydrated and smoothed. Jeena started to curl my hair and did my makeup. I instructed her to go light, as always, and it was nice.

              My dress was a baby blue day dress. It fell of my shoulders, fit snugly at my waist and hit just at my knees which feels comfortable.

              Cynthia and a new maid (I think her name was Joahne) took me by arms and ushered me inside the hall. Inside, was twenty-four handsome princes and one by one they smiled at me. 

              "Your Majesty," Anna said with a low curtsy.

              "Hello Anna. If you don't mind, I would like to introduce myself to them."

              "Of course." She bowed again and faced the princes. "Gentlemen, if you don't mind, one at a time Princess Eunji will be calling you over to meet with her."

              Anna escorted to another room and started calling them. There were six princes from each side of our nation, north, south, east and west.

              The first batch was the princes from the north. Prince Kris, Prince Tao, Prince Chanyeol, Prince Sungyeol, Prince Myungsoo, and Prince Woohyun.

              "You look beautiful, your Majesty." Kris said as he flashed a sweet smile. "Call me Eunji instead. After all, we'll be living in the same roof starting this day." I answered and began to blushed when he was staring at me intently. "What's the matter? Do I have a dirt in my face?" Kris laughed and shook his head three times. "No Your Majes... I mean Eunji." He corrected. "I realized you are nice in person."

              "It's nice to see you again, Eunji." Tao sat down and winked at me. "Yah, your flirting skills won't work on me. Better luck next time." I winked in return. Tao bent forward towards me and I blinked many times in shock (It's a hobby when I am nervous). "You never change, my lovely childhood friend." 

              "Princess Eunji, it's an honor to meet you." I looked up and I smiled widely. "I have heard of you, Prince Chanyeol. You are a famous model." Chanyeol's eyes were filled in delight when I said that. "I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter